BY SEPHORA #40 in Nail Polish Remover

What it is:
A nail polish remover that leaves no trace of past polishes.

What it is formulated to do:
This nail polish remover effortlessly takes off lacquers and even the most hard-to-remove nail polishes. Inside the bottle, pre-moistened pleated foam eliminates the need for cotton balls. Its convenient size is perfect for travel.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologically tested, and it is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Insert fingers one at a time into pre-lathered foam and twist until polish comes off.
-Tightly close after use.

Acetone: Removes all nail polishes effortlessly, even long-wearing lacquers.
-White Peach Extract: Rich in sugar and acid, peaches have moisturizing and softening properties. White peach extract also has nutritional properties due to its vitamin and mineral content.
-Water Lily Extract: Moisturizing properties.

Acetone, Water, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Nuphar Luteum Root Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this good to remove glitter nail polish?1 Answers
  • How long until it runs out of nail polish remover?3 Answers
  • Did anyone else experience finger staining from previous ...3 Answers
Becky Z.
New York
I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. I paint my nails on and off; sometimes, I would paint my nails every week or I would go weeks without it. Either way, I have used this product a lot for over a year by now! It still works perfect and does a great job at removing regular nail polish.

This product is basically a sponge inside and there's a hole you can dip your fingers in. You wiggle your fingers against the sponge and the nail polish (even the dark colored ones) is all gone! I have accidentally spilled this product by knocking it over and it still does awesome. Overall, it really shortens the time for nail polish removal to a minute!

However, I would not recommend this product for nail polish that has glitter or any additional decors.

Tldr; pros: efficient, quick, also good for dark colors, doesn't leave any residue, very long lasting, strong peach smell

Cons: not good for glitter or any additional decor
Jessica K.
muskegon
OK again I’m gonna start this review by saying that this is a five star product that should be 10 stars. There is no other nail polish remover on earth that works as well as this one does. If someone can find me a better nail polish remover, I will eat some crow happily. But no seriously this is the absolute easiest way to get off your nail polish if you’re struggling with trying to get your nail polish to cut off your finger nails.
Lynn W.
This is the best nail polish remover ever. I don't paint my nails very often, but when I do it's usually my toenails and I use gel polish, which is very hard to remove. This remover takes it all of almost instantly and painlessly, without drying or damaging my nails or skin.
Lizzette R.
Oxnard, CA
This is by far my favorite nail polish remover! I got it at Sephora for either six or eight dollars!! It has lasted me over a year. All you do is stick your finger in and there is a sponge in there. You simply rub your nail on the sponge and it removes all the nail polish!!!
Lauren P.
Where have you been all my life? This product was excellent to travel with and works so well. Only takes 1 it 2 dips for each finger and polish is completely removed. Highly recommend and the price is super affordable.
Abby G.
Gettysburg, PA
I love this product. When I was trying out different nail patterns, this product was so helpful in getting the nail polish off efficiently and completely. Super affordable, and I recommend it to all my friends.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
This is hands down the best nail polish remover I have ever used; I cannot even think of another brand to compare it too. It runs about $12/13 at Sephora but I buy a couple at a time and they last a long time! This stuff even works good at removing glittery nail polish but you do have to leave your fingers in it a little longer. Great great product!!
Grace F.
This is by far my favorite nail polish remover. You stick your finger in one at a time, twist, and then the polish is pretty much wiped clean. There's no pungent acetone smell, and my nails are not completely dried out from it. This is frequently sold out and i think this is my #1 favorite sephora branded product.
Cheri N.
This stuff is amazing! I will never bother with another nail polish remover for fingernails ever again after using this. The peach smell is awesome, and it works so quickly and easily with a few twists of my finger in the pot. Saves me a ton of time and cotton balls! Love!
Catherine Q.
This is SO easy and quick to use for fingers. For my toes I just stick in gauze until it’s wet and use it to remove polish off my toes. The smell is very tolerable and it works SO quickly. I’ve purchased this numerous times.
Morrigan M.
Victoria, BC
Did anyone else experience finger staining from previous nail polishes that were taken off?
liz b.
Oxnard, CA
How long until it runs out of nail polish remover?
Ruth R.
Is this good to remove glitter nail polish?
Jessica A.
Piscataway, NJ
Is this even long wearing to actually buy it with that price?

back