BY SEPHORA

A special Sephora fingernail polish removal kit featuring Instant Nail Polish Remover and 14 travel-size Instant Nail Polish Remover Wipes. This incredible remover takes off lacquers even the most hard-to-remove nail polish effortlessly. Inside the bottle, pre-moistened, pleated foam eliminates the need for cotton balls. The convenient size is perfect for travel, but the useful wipes are even more purse friendly. One swipe easily removes all types of nail polish, even the darkest colors. They are small enough to be carried anywhere for a quick touch up or full repaint. This set contains: - Instant nail polish remover - 14 x Instant nail polish remover wipes It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products are dermatologically tested. see more...

Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
These are okay wipes, they will take off you nail color but I find that I need to use much more wipes then I've had to use with other brands. Also I feel like they dry out way too quick. I would use again it they were the only thing available and I needed to get my polish off, but I won't be re-purchasing.
Anna H.
This is a great way to change up your nail polish on the go. They just pop into your makeup bag and one pad is more than enough to take off even the most stubborn of nail polish shades. I love that it is easy to grab and go I have repurchased these several times.
Lex P.
I know this seems silly and like something that is a waste of money or so high maintenance. It really isn't I got it as a gift and I ran out before I ever thought I would. I have taken off permanent marker from things because of thse. it has saved clothes!
Alex E.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely LOVE this item. I have been using it forever. It takes the nail polish off quicker and easier than any other polish I have used (even glitter nail polish). It isn't messy to deal with either.I highly recommend!
Amy A.
Federal Way, WA
This works super well at removing polish. It's simple to use and doesn't take so much space on my vanity which is great for me. My skin doesn't feel super dry around my nails after use which is another perk I like.
Sparkly V.
I am only reviewing the wipes here. I bought them in Canada while I was on a trip. I did not have any glitter on or any over the top polish. I think at the time I had 2 coats of a shimmer. It took three wipes to get the job done. These are cheap, but they're not good.
Jessica A.
I use this product a lot. This product makes very easy to remove nail polish off your nails. It also works with glitter nail polish!
Carolay C.
Buy this a few weeks ago, it is very good if you have a hurry and you do not have time to stir well, this just put your nail inside and removes very fast, but if the paint is very hard it costs a little more to remove it, I recommend it for soft and clear paints because it removes them immediately
Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
C est facile à utuliser et à le porté avec soi il n est pas dure pour les angle mais il les decolor gentillement