SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Nail & Cuticle Care uploaded by Eirini g.SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Nail & Cuticle Care uploaded by raghad A.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:

Achieve healthier and stronger nails from just a quick one-minute dip into the foam.

What it does:

This cuticle care treats dryness caused by frequent manicure without removing any traces of nail polish. Upon application, it leaves your nails shiny and smooth.

A complete nail and cuticle care product that nourishes, strengthens, and repairs in one step. Just a quick one-minute dip into the foam and nails appear repaired, nourished, and strengthened. The secret ingredient is camelia oil, which also acts on cuticles to soothe and moisturize, providing all the benefits of a complete nail-care product in a snap. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested, and suits even delicate nails. It does not damage nail polish.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

raghad A.
It is very good..my husband and me break our nails and some times the skin around them so we use this product ...and it is really helpful I put my fingers inside the sponge before i sleep when i wake up i found the skin and nail is cuticle
The smell very good and help a dry nail
Andrea R.
when it comes to doing your nails! this is a must have... honestly something i would repurchase. it helps clear out my cuticles and make my nails feel very smooth which creates a barrier for nail polish
Sophia L.
Tucson, AZ
Love this product!! Simple dip of each finger into the container is all it takes. And It's a great way to start my at-home manicures💅
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
The best care for cuticles and nails. Leaving you with clean polished beautiful nails and cuticles Perfection
Danielle P.
Love this product! Helps with my cuticles and not getting my skin. It helps make a difference in my nail cRe!
Tiny😘 S.
Rio Grande City
I love it I feel it does the job just great 👍🏼 I am an fan of this product and it’s really helpful
Ebtisam A.
Just have a good smell and that’s set! It does nothing to my cuticles, and I’ve noticed that the skin around the nail gets more dryer when I stoped this product!! For sue I wouldn’t purchase it again!
layan y.
ajman
This is a really great cuticle oil! I tend to have really dry cuticles and this really hydrates them. A lot of cuticle oils I've tried just feel gross on my hands but this one doesn't! I recommend this product
Melissa H.
Stuarts Draft, Virginia (VA)
This is by far the easiest way to treat your nails and cuticles. You'll see results after the first use. It has a light, unobtrusive scent. I also love that you can add ingredients (think coconut oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, etc.) to seriously step up your nail game. You can also refill it when you've run out :)
Pearl B.
Longueuil, QC
Love to use this on nalis .. I'm crazy about Sephora it where I get all my makeup. This is great to take care of your nails.
Jordan L.
Galveston, IN
Does this help with split or dry nails?