SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer 1.69 oz uploaded by Rania Z.SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer 1.69 oz uploaded by Lacey L.

BY SEPHORA

A moisturizing cream with a light, non-greasy texture that delivers intense moisturization for better looking skin, even without makeup. This intensive formula hydrates and nourishes skin for 24 hours. Perfect for dry, and even sensitive skin, it helps prevent the first signs of aging while smoothing and refining skin's texture. Light-reflecting pigments even skintone and illuminate the complexion while antioxidants protect against environmental agressors to keep skin looking beautiful even without makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologically tested and noncomedogenic. Research results: In a use test on 59 volunteers, after the first application: - 81% of women reported skin was more beautiful - 75% of women reported a more even skin tone - 85% of women reported smoother skin appearance - 83% of women reported more radiant skin see more...

Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
I got a sample of this moisturizer and gave it to my husband because I didn't think it would work . My husband put this on his face and he had a soft baby smooth face. I was amazed it took years off of my husbands appearance and he's loved it ever since. I would recommend this to someone looking for a cheaper moisturizing cream. Differently one to try.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Chatham, IL
I use this daily on my face in the winter time to keep it from getting dry. I love it in the cold months when my skin is generally dry however in the summer when my skin gets more oily I have found that using it every day makes me breakout.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Charlottesvlle, VA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer 1.69 oz
Definitely not well suited to those who are sensitive to fragrance. The scent doesn't seem to irritate my skin, but is aggravating to my head/sinuses, and for me it lingers quite a while.  Feels like it quenches my skin fairly well but leaves my skin sort of tacky.  No noteworthy results.  Mediocre as a moisturizer and too fragranced for use on the face. Would give this 2.5 if I could.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer 1.69 oz
This is a great value for anyone on a budget. $20 and a huge amount of product. This is a nice moisturizer for anyone with normal skin type. If you are very dry they do make an intense version. I have oily skin, and would wear this more as a nighttime moisturizer.
Dana O.
Dana O.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer 1.69 oz
This has been my go to for years now, it's not oily, doesn't feel slimy, and has spf which is perfect for summer because it's also so light weight feeling! A little goes a long way with this product too so you really get a lot for your money.
Karri P.
Karri P.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer 1.69 oz
Good every day moisturizer. It's so affordable and does the job effectively. I've never had a problem wearing makeup over it. Does the same job as more expensive products.
Kika B.
Kika B.
Riverside, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer 1.69 oz
Not too expensive but not cheap. This moisturizer is good for my fave. However, recently my skin has been burning with it. Might be the alcohol in it. Smells good. Great, but not the bedt.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
I have to disagree there is very little to no scent to this product. You are getting such a great deal with this moisturizer you can really put a lot on at night for dry skin or a lite layer under your foundation it is a wonderful product for being a store brand
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer 1.69 oz
I love Sephora!! There stuff is very pricey but pretty good quality! I could spend hours in there! I love theirmakeup and facial products!
Amy h.
Amy h.
Love this Ive lost count of how many times I've repurchased this .. I have very sensitive skin and this works great for me