SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer 1.69 oz uploaded by Lacey L.SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer 1.69 oz uploaded by Rania Z.

BY SEPHORA

A moisturizing cream with a light, non-greasy texture that delivers intense moisturization for better looking skin, even without makeup. This intensive formula hydrates and nourishes skin for 24 hours. Perfect for dry, and even sensitive skin, it helps prevent the first signs of aging while smoothing and refining skin's texture. Light-reflecting pigments even skintone and illuminate the complexion while antioxidants protect against environmental agressors to keep skin looking beautiful even without makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologically tested and noncomedogenic. Research results: In a use test on 59 volunteers, after the first application: - 81% of women reported skin was more beautiful - 75% of women reported a more even skin tone - 85% of women reported smoother skin appearance - 83% of women reported more radiant skin see more...

Sam B.
Sam B.
Chatham, IL
I use this daily on my face in the winter time to keep it from getting dry. I love it in the cold months when my skin is generally dry however in the summer when my skin gets more oily I have found that using it every day makes me breakout.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Charlottesvlle, VA
Definitely not well suited to those who are sensitive to fragrance. The scent doesn't seem to irritate my skin, but is aggravating to my head/sinuses, and for me it lingers quite a while.  Feels like it quenches my skin fairly well but leaves my skin sort of tacky.  No noteworthy results.  Mediocre as a moisturizer and too fragranced for use on the face. Would give this 2.5 if I could.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Bradenton
I love the way this formula smells! It's a great product, especially for the price point. This is my go-to product during the winter. Unfortunately I also have an uneven skin tone, so I have to switch from time to time since all this offers is moisture, which is why I gave it a 4 instead of a 5
Tina H.
Tina H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a great value for anyone on a budget. $20 and a huge amount of product. This is a nice moisturizer for anyone with normal skin type. If you are very dry they do make an intense version. I have oily skin, and would wear this more as a nighttime moisturizer.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Wolfforth, TX
This moisturizer works fine. I do not believe it is the best thing ever, but it is a nice and hydrating product! I do believe this is good for both dry and oily skin, so it is fit for all! I wouldn't necessarily purchase it again, but I could definitely use this!
Dana O.
Dana O.
Woodbridge, VA
This has been my go to for years now, it's not oily, doesn't feel slimy, and has spf which is perfect for summer because it's also so light weight feeling! A little goes a long way with this product too so you really get a lot for your money.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
This is a decent moisturizer for the price. The coverage is a little heavy for my skin type but is ok for the price. It is gentle on your skin, just a little heavy coverage for my taste.
Karri P.
Karri P.
Good every day moisturizer. It's so affordable and does the job effectively. I've never had a problem wearing makeup over it. Does the same job as more expensive products.
Kika B.
Kika B.
Riverside, CA
Not too expensive but not cheap. This moisturizer is good for my fave. However, recently my skin has been burning with it. Might be the alcohol in it. Smells good. Great, but not the bedt.
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
I got a sample of this moisturizer and gave it to my husband because I didn't think it would work . My husband put this on his face and he had a soft baby smooth face. I was amazed it took years off of my husbands appearance and he's loved it ever since. I would recommend this to someone looking for a cheaper moisturizing cream. Differently one to try.