BY SEPHORA

An intensive moisturizer, radiance booster, and wrinkle fighter. With its light, non-greasy texture, this exceptional cream moisturizes intensively, gives skin a subtle glow, and helps to prevent signs of aging. Its updated formula includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. Its light reflecting pigments give skin an instant glow while antioxidants to help prevent future signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This moisturizer is ideal of all skin types, non-comedogenic, and formulated without mineral oil. Research results:In a study with 30 volunteers, after two hours 84% of observed a +14% moisturizing effect; after four hours, 93% observed a +15% moisturizing effect. In a test of 60 women, 92% reported a comfortable texture, 90% reported quick absorption, and 92% said it felt comfortable after application.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• This seems a little to cheap to be any good. I have quite...1 Answers
  • I have dry skin and I always saw it as a PLUS compared to...1 Answers
  • Is it really non greasy? 4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
Sephoras brand products can be a hit or miss. Their Instant Moisture and Cream is to die for. I have the DRYEST skin, and when I use this in the morning before makeup and then at the end of the day before bed, I feel refreshed and my skin glows. I highly reccommend this hydrator cream to anyone with extremely dry skin! It is affordable and an instant classic! 😍

Kirsten K.
Spring Hill, TN
This is my go-to moisturizer for all day long! It perfectly hydrates my dry, sensitive skin without feeling greasy or heavy. It’s light and perfect under makeup and works great overnight to refresh my tired skin. I would definitely recommend you try this if all other moisturizers have failed you. Oh, and it’s very affordable, too!!
Myra H.
I have a sample of the Instant Moisture + cream hyaluronic acid booster which I assume is another version of this... the moisturizer itself feels nice on the skin, very soothing and hydrating. The scent I have a love hate relationship with because it seems to go away after a few minutes but then I get whiffs of it throughout the day and I don't like it randomly getting extra winds. I also noticed there's a little shimmer in it which I also don't always like, so I feel like this can't be an everyday moisturizer for me because of that. If there was less of a scent and no shimmer I would love it more.
Riley M.
I have very oily acne prone skin and was looking for a moisturizer that wasn’t oily and would absorb quickly into the skin. I had a sample of this from one of my beauty boxes and fell in love. The hyaluronic acid does wonders for my skin. My skin feels bouncy and moisturized. Would definitely recommend this product!
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
A bestselling moisturizer that provides up to 24-hour hydration, now reformulated with a healthy supply of Hyaluronic Acid Booster Complex to support natural moisture levels. Super light weight, and really soaks into your skin. Smells great and leaves my face feeling super soft and moisturized. Received this in my Sephora Play Bah October 2017.  Retails for 23.00
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I was looking to try a new moisturizer so I picked up a jar of this at Sephora. It comes in a pretty sturdy jar, my cat knocked it off my makeup stand a few times and it didn't break. I used the whole jar since I paid for it, but I will not buy it or use it again. The smell of this moisturizer is disgusting, it smells chemical...which is not how any beauty product should smell in my opinion. After using it for a few weeks I didn't notice any improvement in my skin.
Greys R.
Otis, OR
I was honestly surprised at how much I really liked this moisturizer. Thank didn't have my hopes up but it's really good and it blends well with my makeup which some moisturizers don't and it's very irritating.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got the SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer in my play box.
I love the packaging it's so cute.
The size is perfect for traveling!
It's very gentle on my skin.
And affordable.
I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Lizz /.
Sanford, MI
I love it, I put it on right before I do my makeup. It's a great price for what you get. I will buy again. Only gave it one star because it's a bit runny for my liking. I like it more thick.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I wasn't impressed with this product when I received it in my Sephora play box. The brand says it all. It made my face break out and made it very greasy. And the reason to that is the fragrance. Any cream with fragrance in it will most likely cause break outs. Would never purchase this.
Ericka A.
Is it really non greasy?
Jenifer H.
How long does a tube last?
Ashley C.
I have dry skin and I always saw it as a PLUS compared to having oily skin until recently I was told I need to use a moisturizer more than anyone else bc dry skin leads to more wrinkles in the future. Is this true? I found this product at a decent price. Would anyone recommend me use this product? How do I know what to use for dry skin? Is there a certain ingredient in need to look for?
Sarah R.
Tacoma, WA
This seems a little to cheap to be any good. I have quite dry skin and I like my foundation with more coverage... can anyone say if it'll work for me?