BY SEPHORA

An intensive moisturizer, radiance booster, and wrinkle fighter. With its light, non-greasy texture, this exceptional cream moisturizes intensively, gives skin a subtle glow, and helps to prevent signs of aging. Its updated formula includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. Its light reflecting pigments give skin an instant glow while antioxidants to help prevent future signs of aging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This moisturizer is ideal of all skin types, non-comedogenic, and formulated without mineral oil. Research results:In a study with 30 volunteers, after two hours 84% of observed a +14% moisturizing effect; after four hours, 93% observed a +15% moisturizing effect. In a test of 60 women, 92% reported a comfortable texture, 90% reported quick absorption, and 92% said it felt comfortable after application.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• This seems a little to cheap to be any good. I have quite...1 Answers
  • I have dry skin and I always saw it as a PLUS compared to...1 Answers
  • Is it really non greasy? 4 Answers
Sabrina W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have dry skin but not extremely dry skin. I did have patchy dry skin on my face back then but it got better with time. I had tried this product before and it doesn’t make your skin really moisturized 100 percent. Sometime it felt tad bit dry around my cheeks.. depends how much you use I guess. made my skin look smoother and brighter and glowing. I had my co worker tell me my skin was glowing. Never made a repurchase.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
Who knew I would love a Sephora-brand skincare item so much! I received a sample size in my Sephora Play! box and totally overlooked it as a “boring” item in my box. I used it one morning before make up and was immediately drawn to the fresh scent and moisture it provided right upon application. It’s great mixed with other products and works under make up (in AM) and as a nighttime moisturizer (PM). The price is extremely reasonable for the amount of product you get and it’s very, very comparable to higher end moisturizers. In fact, I use this one over my other moisturizers most of the time.

Note: The packaging of the item is no longer what’s pictured here on Influenster. It’s an all-white opaque jar versus the clear / black lid shown here.
Kirsten K.
Spring Hill, TN
This is my go-to moisturizer for all day long! It perfectly hydrates my dry, sensitive skin without feeling greasy or heavy. It’s light and perfect under makeup and works great overnight to refresh my tired skin. I would definitely recommend you try this if all other moisturizers have failed you. Oh, and it’s very affordable, too!!
Natalie P.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is good if you're just looking for a mostiruzing cream. I use this as my night cream along with other serums. It smells nice, but my skin doesn't look any different.
Kajsa L.
Beverly, MA
Sephoras brand products can be a hit or miss. Their Instant Moisture and Cream is to die for. I have the DRYEST skin, and when I use this in the morning before makeup and then at the end of the day before bed, I feel refreshed and my skin glows. I highly reccommend this hydrator cream to anyone with extremely dry skin! It is affordable and an instant classic! 😍

SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer 1.69 oz
Sally G.
Riverdale , MD
I use this moisturizer every day after a shower at night. I usually have dry skin but since I started using this cream my skin always looks soft and healthy every morning. It has really made a difference for me.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got the SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Moisturizer in my play box.
I love the packaging it's so cute.
The size is perfect for traveling!
It's very gentle on my skin.
And affordable.
I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
spectacular g.
A pretty good nice and light facial moisturizer. You can use this every day and even under your makeup for a nice hydrated base. Overall it is pretty basic there isn't anything special I have to say about it, but then again nothing to complain about either so what's to lose!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
This was a good first moisturizer. It made my skin feel instantly more hydrated, which also filled in some fine lines and motivated me to keep using it. It feels nice and rich going on, and you don't need much. The only downside was the fragrance, which irritated my eyes if it got too close.
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA
I Highly recommend for dry skin. It makes my skin feels soft and not greasy. I have dry flaky skin around my nose and it’s the only moisturizer I’ve tried so far that actually moisturize the really dry areas.
Ericka A.
Is it really non greasy?
Jenifer H.
How long does a tube last?
Ashley C.
I have dry skin and I always saw it as a PLUS compared to having oily skin until recently I was told I need to use a moisturizer more than anyone else bc dry skin leads to more wrinkles in the future. Is this true? I found this product at a decent price. Would anyone recommend me use this product? How do I know what to use for dry skin? Is there a certain ingredient in need to look for?
Sarah R.
Tacoma, WA
This seems a little to cheap to be any good. I have quite dry skin and I like my foundation with more coverage... can anyone say if it'll work for me?