Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverSephora
COLLECTION Instant Eye Makeup Remover

SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Eye Makeup Remover

Details:

What it is:
A refreshing eye makeup remover gentle enough for contact wearers and those with sensitive eyes.

What it is formulated to do:
This multitasking makeup remover erases all traces of makeup, refreshes the eye contour area, and strengthens lashes. Its formula includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient exclusive to Sephora that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For faster, more effective makeup removal, saturate a cotton pad with Instant Eye Makeup Remover and leave on closed eyelid for one minute.

HydroSenn+: Moisturizes intensely; forms a protective barrier on the skin's surface to retain water for optimal moisture that lasts all day.
-Procapil®: supports natural lash growth.
-Cornflower Extract: Softens and soothes skin.
-Pro-vitamin B5: Supports natural cell renewal and has moisturizing properties.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Poloxamer184, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 61570 (Green 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), BHT, Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1.

About the Brand:

How well does it remove the makeup?
I need a very gentle, but effective, remover. Is it easy to rinse away without feeling greasy?
I would love to know if this was safe for sensitive skin? I've wanted to try it for a while now but I'm so nervous my skin will react funny to it.
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Eye Makeup Remover!
Kari L.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Kari L.
I love this formula. Non-greasy. Cost effective. Gently on skin. Perfect for before cleansing clean up of eyes and skin.
Janett J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This makeup remover is super easy to use, i love the fact that it actually remove the mascara of my eyelid. Very effective, although for me is a little harsh maybe just me, I will continue using it unto I finish all the liquid.
Aisha D.
Brooklyn, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Aisha D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly love this product and it took off my makeup completely with just a few wipes, doesn’t irritate my skin at all and I’m someone who has sensitive skin and this product is definitely a must have!!
Pamela P.
The only eye makeup remover I will ever use. I really hope they never change the formula for this because IT WORKS! I use a round cotton pad and pour some of this on it and wipe off my eye makeup with little effort. Even waterproof mascara comes off, although I do have to use two cotton pads with that. It doesn't leave a thick film residue after or feel super greasy either. I definitely would recommend purchasing this product.
Kristi T.
2,124 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This removed makeup well but it does leave my skin feeling greasy. The price is great and it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
1,076 reviews
This makeup remover takes off your makeup like nothing so fast its very effective and the best part is that its for waterproof makeup because thats so hard to remove but with this product it just makes your life easier, although its expensive I think its worth a try
Rowda M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love this stuff. It gets off all my makeup even though it says it's for eyes. I would recommend buying this.
Nicole W.
I received this in my Sephora play box and it worked great for my sensitive skin. It did not break me out or dry out the skin. It also took my mascara and waterproof eyeliner really easily. I will be purchasing a full sized!
Angeles M.
This take off you eye makeup really good but the problem is if it gets in your eyes you might go blind I dont know if I would recommend it
Shakibra S.
Addison, TX
The wipes were longer so I needed something stronger. This was recommend by friend. It does work wonder and I constantly keep it qoth me i just don't like that it likes a fair amount to remove the make up.