SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel uploaded by Yamilet B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel uploaded by Yamilet B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY SEPHORA

A de-puffing eye gel that instantly leaves eyes looking fresher and brighter. Delivered from a simple-to-use roll-on applicator, this remarkable multi-action gel creates a refreshed look in the eye area, instantly. Its updated formula includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid. Made with light-reflecting pigments, a single application visibly diminishes the appearance of puffiness while an extract of red vine leaf works to diminish the appearance dark circles. The roll-on applicator tip with three agitator beads stimulates drainage and microcirculation to leave eyes looking fresher and brighter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. This fragrance-free product is ideal for sensitive eyes.Research results:In a 21-day test carried out under ophthalmological control, 28 volunteers reported a seven percent reduction in overall eye puffiness. 33 volunteers reported ease of application (90%), comfortable texture (87%), and overall satisfaction (94%). see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel
  • "It might work if you have slight puffiness/dark circles, but it probably won’t work if your eyes are a real problem area for you." in 3 reviews
  • "I found it worked really well for me." in 1 review
Melissa  M.
Sugar Land, TX
Right away after using SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel you can see results. I wake up every morning with underneath my eyes being puffy and sometimes on top. Once I started using SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel I can see results fast I can't see results fast. Before I had tried all lot of different things the ones that have caffeine into just throwing say help with the puffy under eyes. They just did not work for me puffy under eyes. Now I will not go without using the SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel. I use it every morning before I put my makeup on. It's a lifesaver. You would love it once you try it
Yamilet B.
provo, UT
Noticed I was developing some slight dark circles, bought this because it had good reviews and the price was pretty low. I wear it before going to bed and occasionally under my makeup. It doesn't help much with dark circles but it has a cooling effect that helps with puffiness. I don't recommend this for anyone with serious dark circles or fine lines but if you have allergies or something that causes under eye puffiness it is a great product!
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
This did seem to work well but honestly for the price I feel like it could be a better quality of product, I would repurchase as I did notice a very large difference in how deep dark and puffy my circles were, it didn't make applying my concealer much easier and it did give me a nice smooth even under eye area I am unsure if I would repurchase but I would recommend
Jillian L.
Melbourne, FL
Works great in the morning for my puffy eyes! I love the roll-on applicator, it feels cool and relaxing when I'm putting the product around my eyes! It melts into the skin and removes puffiness. Great product overall!
Madison K.
I have very puffy under-eyes and it seems like I could never find the right product. That is, until I went into my local Sephora and purchased the Instant Depuffing Roll-on Gel. Adding that to my daily skincare routine was exactly what I needed. The benefits are instant as the cool metal from the roller reduces puffiness and then the gel makes it long lasting. First time purchasing but I don't think it will be my last time purchasing!
Tori S.
I love this product , I have naturally big bags under my eyes and this products helps to subdue them so that they go unnoticed and helps to open my eyes up more , the product is about 4 dollars so it's super inexpensive and definitely worth trying!
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel I love this roll on gel! It works! I was so shocked that my eyes did not look nearly as tired or swollen! I will definitely purchase again!
Darlene Z.
This has worked really great for me. I've tried drugstore brands similar to this & don't quite do what it says. This one has been great. I see & feel the difference. I purchased this at Sephora for a great price, not expensive at all. SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel
stephanie d.
Covington, GA
I found that this product really worked for me when I did not get enough sleep the night before. It really makes your eyes look fresher and wide awake. The only concern and suggestion I have with this product is it may not be as affective to women who have dark circles and puffiness.
Amanda C.
I have been using it for ten days now, and it honestly hasn’t done anything for me. It is supposed to work instantly, but that didn’t seem to work for me. I have been using it in the morning and before bed to see if it would work over time, but that hasn’t worked either. I think that my puffiness and dark circles are so awful that this won’t really do the job for me. It might work if you have slight puffiness/dark circles, but it probably won’t work if your eyes are a real problem area for you.
Carly s.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you apply makeup after this? Or do you need to wash it off first.
Amanda W.
Danville, IN
I've been looking for a product to help when puffiness and dark circles... I have combination skin would this work and how best to apply this?
Yavely V.
Sparks, NV
What do you guys think about this product?
Marina C.
Chandler, AZ
I don't have bags under the eyes throughout the day, my problem is mainly the puffiness when I wake up in the morning. The effect of this it is visible right away? To prepare or minimize the puffiness prior to makeup?
Jaimmy G.
Does this sephora depuffing really works? I've been trying about 3 or 4 products but any meets my expectation. The sephora one I have not tried yet