SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Depuffing Eye Mask uploaded by Anneke K.SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Depuffing Eye Mask uploaded by Katye M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Depuffing Eye Mask uploaded by Emily G.

BY SEPHORA

A mega-refreshing hydrogel mask that eliminates signs of fatigue. This invigorating eye mask contains a combination of energizing and toning ingredients that work together to instantly reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. Enriched with the ultra-moisturizing natural ingredient HydroSenn™, this mask is a quick and easy way to look more awake, rested, and refreshed. Individually wrapped and perfect to use after a late night, you can conveniently take this with you on any overnight stay. Research results:Instantly: - 77% saw a reduction in the appearance of puffiness - 82% saw a reduction in the appearance of dark circles - 100% saw a reduction in signs of fatigue - 100% saw hydrated eye contour skin

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Does this really work?1 Answers
  • Is it only for puffing eyes? I also want to know if ir wo...1 Answers
  • What is everyone's opinions on these? I am looking for a ...1 Answers
Emily d.
Portland, OR
I keep one of these in my backpack during school hours so that if I get a nap in during my day, I can de-puff my eyes in the process.  It's nice and cooling, but it does mess with my makeup (a given, honestly)  I am buying this again right now.  10/10 would recommend.
Aleesha W.
Quarryville, PA
Love this depuffing mask! Decent price point and is not irritating against my sensitive skin. I wish all masks would come with a spatula of some sort because I really hate dipping my hands into them
Stephanie P.
Cranston, RI
I loved this mask. I bought it on sale at Sephora so I wasn't expecting much. I put it on and thought it felt pretty comfortable so I even slept with it. It was obviously off in the morning but It made my undereyes feel so hydrated in the morning. I wasn't expecting much and I was pleasantly surprised.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsville, IN
love Love LOVE this product! This eye mask is so refreshing. It stays cool for the duration of use. The larger hydrogel sheet adds a relaxing weight on the entire eye area and leaves your skin feeling so smooth, moisturized, and refreshed after use. I like to put one on and lay down listening to meditation tracks for some quick midday me time!
Emily J.
I bought these on sale on the sephora website just so I could get free shipping..but omg they are great. I'll be purchasing a few more. I definitely saw results right away. They feel cooling and smooth. It depuffed and moisturized my eyes very well. I was pleasantly surprised.
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
These feel amazing on the eyes! I really like that they are not messy at all. It's refreshing and cool on the skin. It doesn't even leave a residue, I didn't think I would like it but I really really enjoyed it! I would recommend and buy more for myself.
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
These are amazing!! They definitely do what they say and they are very affordable! I didn't think that being Sephora brand they would have worked the way they did so i was definitely suprised! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Roxanne B.
Charlotte , NC
My favorite Thursday night ritual! This Sephora eye mask is perfect after a long week. It seriously de-puffs and smoothes out fine lines, the only downside is that it covers you eyes and you can't see, great for relaxing in a bubble bath though!
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
I keep a stockpile of these hydrogel eye masks. I simply cannot get enough. Sometimes I will pop them in the fridge for 20 minutes prior to use, and that's makes them extra nice, especially when I haven't gotten much sleep the night before or I'm just needing a little pick-me-up. I will also use one of these masks if I have a severe headache or a lot of sinus pressure, and therefore puffiness. I like them a lot more than the undereye masks, of course, with those, you can still go about your day while wearing the undereye patches. With the Sephora mask, it covers your entire eyes and lids, so you pretty much have no choice but to lie back, relax, and enjoy the cooling and calming effects the mask offers. Love!
Sarah N.
Stockton, CA
This is a mask that I found refreshing during its use, but did not find any noticeable results from. It did provide a nice cooling effect during its use, but there are other eye masks that can provide that as well. Overall, it wasn't necessarily bad, but there are better eye masks from brands like My Beauty Diary and My Scheming.
Emily G.
Cordova, TN
Does this work as well as it claims? And if so how long do your eyes stay that way? All day?
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
I have very light bags and dark circles under my eyes. It whenever I take photos, under my eyes look so much puffier than it really is. Do you recommend this or should I get something stronger?
Misty C.
Adairsville, GA
Does this really depuff the under eyes I've tried tons of products out there and haven't found any that really work
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
Does this product really work? I have been having a problem with puffiness and under eye bags, how long before you see results with it and how long do results last? Also how often do you recommend using it to keep the puffiness away? Thank you
Somer G.