SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Airbrush Foundation
A spray foundation for a mistake-proof, gorgeous look. Achieve a flawless finish with this easy-to-use formula that instantly provides a luxurious, airbrushed look. Customize your coverage by turning the dial to your desired level, then spray the lightweight, oil-free formula on your face and body for an allover, even glow. Great for women who are short on time, this foundation goes on fast and stays beautiful all day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances This product is non-comedogenic and has been dermatologically tested.
About the Brand:
Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 148 Q&A
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Airbrush Foundation!
- "Great coverage an also a great reat product but if u are not a person that wears makeup alot be careful because it can be messy for beginners!" in 2 reviews
- "I would say it lasts about 10-11 HOURS exactly because it looks perfect all day until right when I get off of work. " in 2 reviews
- "This foundation is very light in feel and is not oily at all." in 1 review
- "It goes on so smooth, full coverage and lasts all day! " in 1 review
- "It's medium coverage but you can build it up to a full coverage." in 1 review
However, once you shake it well and apply it, you will find it offers medium coverage if you spray directly onto. foundation brush and then apply to face. You can spray it directly on your face if you want sheerer coverage. I recommend holding the bottle about 10-12 inches from the face, I usually suggest with a 90 degree bend at the elbow. I start at the center of the face and zig zag lightly on each side of the face. Use hands or damp Beautyblender sponge to even out.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos