SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Airbrush Foundation uploaded by Heidi F.SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Airbrush Foundation uploaded by Nicole O.SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Airbrush Foundation uploaded by Cristian R.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Airbrush Foundation

A spray foundation for a mistake-proof, gorgeous look. Achieve a flawless finish with this easy-to-use formula that instantly provides a luxurious, airbrushed look. Customize your coverage by turning the dial to your desired level, then spray the lightweight, oil-free formula on your face and body for an allover, even glow. Great for women who are short on time, this foundation goes on fast and stays beautiful all day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances This product is non-comedogenic and has been dermatologically tested. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Airbrush Foundation
  • "I would say it lasts about 10-11 HOURS exactly because it looks perfect all day until right when I get off of work. " in 2 reviews
  • "Great coverage an also a great reat product but if u are not a person that wears makeup alot be careful because it can be messy for beginners!" in 2 reviews
  • "Long wearing and works well on almost all skin types." in 1 review
  • "I have very oily skin and this lasts all day for me without the need for any touch ups." in 1 review
  • "It's medium coverage but you can build it up to a full coverage." in 1 review
ashlee w.
Review for: Other more...
I really wanted to enjoy this product thinking it might be a dupe for a heftier ticket price item. This sprays on beautiful, and is easy to blend on the skin. They also have a very light shade that matches my skin tone so I was fairly impressed by this. After application I was incredibly happy about how it looked. That's where it all fell apart. I went into my local drugstore and happened upon a mirror. The application was patchy and my skin appeared to have a TON of texture. It also had begun to already break down making me look like a cracked porcelain doll! I don't know where I made a wrong turn, but it will not be anywhere near this product ever again!
Kimberly S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Airbrush Foundation Medium 4.2 oz more...
I’ve always wanted to try it and ever since it did, I’ve kinda been stuck on it! It’s medium coverage but you can always add another layer of u want full coverage. The price is very affordable and works with pretty much any type of skin. I have combination skin. Love it!
Nicole W.
I love this foundation, it doesn’t oxidize and turn orange and paired with the Sephora foundation, it doesn’t sweat off on my skin or start to peel. It’s a nice, smooth application and look afterwards, and holds powder well also! Definitely would recommend.
Lillian F.
Phoenix, AZ
Reasonably priced foundation that delivers an airbrush effect for half the price of it's prestige counterpart, but does not deliver the same finish. You have to really shake this product before you use it, otherwise it comes out and separates on the skin. I used it and if I didn't shake it like a cocktail it either came out sheer (which I actually liked) or extremely powdery thick. I never experienced this from other brands with a similar delivery system.

However, once you shake it well and apply it, you will find it offers medium coverage if you spray directly onto. foundation brush and then apply to face. You can spray it directly on your face if you want sheerer coverage. I recommend holding the bottle about 10-12 inches from the face, I usually suggest with a 90 degree bend at the elbow. I start at the center of the face and zig zag lightly on each side of the face. Use hands or damp Beautyblender sponge to even out.
Brit K.
I love this foundation! I went to Sephora for something totally different with a friend and she was in the market for a new foundation. The employee showed her this and I loved the way it looked on her so I picked one up for myself. The Sephora employee told us the best way to apply (spray on to a brush and quickly stipple/blend using a denser type of brush). It's super buildable coverage wise but I didn't find I needed a ton and it gave me a really nice amount of coverage, enough to cover my redness but not enough to completely cover my freckles (probably about medium coverage). I have dry skin and I didn't find it clung to any patches and when I looked at myself, it really did give an airbrushed type of finish. This is very similar to Dior's airbrush foundation but much cheaper!
Kiara K.
now, i feel as i will get some annoyance from my review. this i my opinion and i dont care if you dont agree.
i have two problems to touch on.
1.)how this product is NOT environment friendly
2.) my actual experience from this product
this is an aerosol product. which im pretty sure youve heard this already, but they are NOT good for the earths  ozone layer. products like this just gets me mad. i dont wanna go too in depth because i dont think many people really care.
now ive tried this product because a lot of people on my instagram were asking me about this product. so i gave in. but went right back to sephora a few days after.
this is only for dry skin. i have normal/combination skin so it slid right off my face within two hours. no great coverage, gets in your hair. dont see the point.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
Review for: Other more...
This is a great airbrush foundation by the Sephora brand. It's supperrrrrr lightweight, so if you like a more full-coverage foundation, you won't like this one. It has a natural finish and makes you look like a real porcelain doll. I love the price compared to other high-end airbrush foundations. I just wish that there was more product in each spray bottle. A lot of it is wasted since it sprays out into the air before it hits your face.
Vianney M.
I LOVE this foundation! It provides full coverage without feeling like you have foundation on your face. I spray the product on a foundation brush on half of my face first since it dries down pretty fast, then I do the other half. It does oxidize so make sure to text the shade on your neck area first! Other than that this lasts all day & can cover any sort of pigmentation issues. It's my ride or die!
Kelsy N.
I bought it once at sephora because it was on sale & I figured "why not?" When I put it on, it was a little difficult since it was in a can. I had to wear a very thick headband so it wouldn't spray in my hair. The coverage was great, when it sprayed on evenly. It stayed on for hours & didn't budge. I would buy again for my wedding or something important.
Katie R.
Tifton, GA
This foundation gives you the picture perfect flawless coverage that you desire without the insane price tag. With simple application process and great instructions as to how one should apply it to get the best results you always end up with the desired look. Definitely purhasing this product again.
Cristine L.
I've been wanting to try an aerosol foundation but my skin is mostly oily with dry patches from acne. Does this foundation work well with oily skin?? What kind of finds does it leave?? And will it settle into dry patches or lines??? Thank you influenster experts
Aimee S.
How long does one can/container last? How much is it? It says $20 on the "prices" tab but I've never found anything for $20 at Sephora...especially foundation!
Macy M.
Prairieville, LA
I really want a full coverage foundation, but nothing that I try covers my dark spots. Does this one have good coverage?
Johanna M.
Does this leave a flawless finish? Is it a full coverage?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
I want to know if this foundation product works well???