BY SEPHORA #4 in Spray Foundation

A spray foundation for a mistake-proof, gorgeous look. Achieve a flawless finish with this easy-to-use formula that instantly provides a luxurious, airbrushed look. Customize your coverage by turning the dial to your desired level, then spray the lightweight, oil-free formula on your face and body for an allover, even glow. Great for women who are short on time, this foundation goes on fast and stays beautiful all day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances This product is non-comedogenic and has been dermatologically tested.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Airbrush Foundation

Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Airbrush Foundation!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Great coverage an also a great reat product but if u are not a person that wears makeup alot be careful because it can be messy for beginners!" in 2 reviews
  • "I would say it lasts about 10-11 HOURS exactly because it looks perfect all day until right when I get off of work. " in 2 reviews
  • "This foundation is very light in feel and is not oily at all." in 1 review
  • "It goes on so smooth, full coverage and lasts all day! " in 1 review
  • "It's medium coverage but you can build it up to a full coverage." in 1 review
Tami W.
My fave airbrush mist to date. Tried this at the Dior beauty counter and my makeup artist was wonderful. Showed me how to apply and it looked so natural and felt great. I bought it and the brush, along with an eyeliner. Very pleased. Was surprised at how much I liked it. Have been using for about two months now and will but again to replenish. #mybeautyawards #dior
Kim S.
Bronx, NY
I’ve always wanted to try it and ever since it did, I’ve kinda been stuck on it! It’s medium coverage but you can always add another layer of u want full coverage. The price is very affordable and works with pretty much any type of skin. I have combination skin. Love it!
Jess A.
Commerce, TX
I got the Sephora spray foundation in fair and it’s the only color I’ve ever found that fit my skin color with TRUE pink undertones. I had a bit of difficulty applying it but it looked great!
Lillian F.
Phoenix, AZ
Reasonably priced foundation that delivers an airbrush effect for half the price of it's prestige counterpart, but does not deliver the same finish. You have to really shake this product before you use it, otherwise it comes out and separates on the skin. I used it and if I didn't shake it like a cocktail it either came out sheer (which I actually liked) or extremely powdery thick. I never experienced this from other brands with a similar delivery system.

However, once you shake it well and apply it, you will find it offers medium coverage if you spray directly onto. foundation brush and then apply to face. You can spray it directly on your face if you want sheerer coverage. I recommend holding the bottle about 10-12 inches from the face, I usually suggest with a 90 degree bend at the elbow. I start at the center of the face and zig zag lightly on each side of the face. Use hands or damp Beautyblender sponge to even out.
Vianney M.
I LOVE this foundation! It provides full coverage without feeling like you have foundation on your face. I spray the product on a foundation brush on half of my face first since it dries down pretty fast, then I do the other half. It does oxidize so make sure to text the shade on your neck area first! Other than that this lasts all day & can cover any sort of pigmentation issues. It's my ride or die!
Katie R.
Tifton, GA
This foundation gives you the picture perfect flawless coverage that you desire without the insane price tag. With simple application process and great instructions as to how one should apply it to get the best results you always end up with the desired look. Definitely purhasing this product again.
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
If you're a real gangsta and love to graffiti sides of trains then you will be really excited to try this product. It goes on great, sounds like you're doing real thug things in the bathroom and BAM you come out looking like Beyoncé. My only down side is, get that stuff in your hair and you look like and off brand Barbie doll.
Destiny A.
I love this foundation! It goes on smoothly, and it doesn't irritate my face. I paired it with Benefit Highlight stick, eyeliner, mascara and a nude lip for the best "natural face" look! AND its affordable.
Claudia V.
Spring , TX
I bought this one since I had seen great reviews on it but it did not work for me . I had to apply it with a makeup brush. It felt heavy on my skin it didn't seem to blend well. It says it's great for oily skin but I have combination skin within an hour oil started showing on my T-zone
Harabel A.
I have used this once and it did give me an airbrushed look but it didn't last so long. I had it on for maybe only 30 minutes and I already started to see the foundation start to crease around my laugh lines. But I would use this if I'm just going to use it for a few hours because it makes my skin just look flawless
Cristine L.
I've been wanting to try an aerosol foundation but my skin is mostly oily with dry patches from acne. Does this foundation work well with oily skin?? What kind of finds does it leave?? And will it settle into dry patches or lines??? Thank you influenster experts
Macy M.
Prairieville, LA
I really want a full coverage foundation, but nothing that I try covers my dark spots. Does this one have good coverage?
Johanna M.
Does this leave a flawless finish? Is it a full coverage?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
I want to know if this foundation product works well???

Sephora