BY SEPHORA

A set of three wood-core emery boards. These emery boards feature a wood core and deluxe grit to provide a unique experience when filing nails. The flexibility of each board makes shaping the nails easier. The convenient pack makes this nail kit travel friendly. see more...

Kenia C.
Delano
This set of three nail files are the best! They work really good. It is expensive from other brands but worth the price. I usually get my at sephora since they have really good quality product. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality material for nails
brooke w.
Loveland
i impulsively bought these the last time i was in sephora. they were cheap, so i don’t feel bad for my purchase but the files didn’t last long. the small size made it easy to throw in my purse and go. but i would rather buy from somewhere else!
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
•Nikole• M.
I got the salt for a very cheap and I was actually really excited. I like to do my nails myself at home because it saves time and money and it usually lasts a lot longer than the salon so I buy the essentials I needed to at all to Sephora target CVS and a few other stores depending on sales
Gigi .
Glendale , CA
Me and my sisters all have our own and use this ! Works great don’t need too much pressure to file your nails or does the job even with a slight touch to your nail. Love it and my nails look great when I use this too shape it like the claws.
Kristen W.
Veneta, OR
Great product! I love these filing bars. This was the first time I bought these. They are a great value! I would recommend these. Very easy to use and not harsh.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Anosha B.
Richmond
They are efficient and always available to buy. They work like nail files should! And the fact that they come in a pack of three saves me from having to go over and over again.
Janeth O.
These Sephora nail files are amazing !! I just got these and so far they’ve been great ! SEPHORA COLLECTION In Good Shape: Set of 3 Emery Nail Files 3 Files
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Do these last longer than other emery boards?