BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSephora
COLLECTION I'm Not Perfect, But My Eyeliner Is Brush Canister

SEPHORA COLLECTION I'm Not Perfect, But My Eyeliner Is Brush Canister

A compact, complete eye makeup brush set designed for travel. This brush set contains all the brushes you need to create any eye look. Brushes are housed in a very sturdy travel-friendly container that can be thrown into any pocket or bag. This set contains: - Cream shadow brush - Small shadow brush - Angled shadow brush - Smudge brush - Angled liner brush These brushes are made of cruelty-free fibers and are not tested on animals.

does this really work does it fall apart
Do these brushes control very easy?
What type of eye liner (gel, powder, etc) do you use with this type of brush?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION I'm Not Perfect, But My Eyeliner Is Brush Canister!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer P.
I received these brushes last year as a Christmas gift. They are decent brushes and get the job done when it comes to blending and putting eye shadow on your eye lids. They are also super easy to clean. The little pink canister makes them perfect for popping into your purse for on the go keeping your brushes clean and in ready to use condition.
Seyna K.
Doral, FL
Before I used to use standard brushes like the ones that came with the cosmetic but after trying this ones, I could say that my makeup gets better
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
1,412 reviews
What a great little set of brushes this is. I love this brand and this product.  What more could you ask for. Everything you need you do your eyes is right here in this set and in a convenient travel size I picked them up at the Sephora Store in JC PennysPennys and I am so glad I did.I highly recommend..
Cari C.
Idaho Falls, ID
SEPHORA COLLECTION I'm Not Perfect, But My Eyeliner Is Brush Canister uploaded by Cari C.
I got this brush set last month and I love it! Its the first set I've bought and they work really well for me as a beginner. They're very soft and don't feel scratchy on my sensitive skin. I think the sale price of $11 is very fair, especially since they come with the cute case. Since my family takes long trips a few times a year I think this may be my go-to travel brush set; they're the perfect size for it!
Sunny P.
springfield, OH
This is a great eyeshadow brush set for those who seem to always be on the go. They come with a convenient carrying tin that matches the brushes. The brushes are good quality & get the job done for any eyeshadow look.
Sunny L.
Iselin, NJ
So cute love these brushes so soft good makeup brushes I got these at Sephora for only 11$ I think there totally great
Leslie O.
Philadelphia, PA
SEPHORA COLLECTION I'm Not Perfect, But My Eyeliner Is Brush Canister uploaded by Leslie O.
This is the best!!! I love this brand is so good is my favorite makeup brand the brushes are strong the makeup when you put it in your face it feel sooo soft Love ittttt
Arielle G.
Garden City South, NY
I’m definitely not a make up pro, but I do like playing around with a few different brushes to help create my look
Anifer P.
This product has 5 brushes for different on your face. My skin type is combination. There’s is nothing to improve this product. This is a pricey product to buy. Yes I would recommend this to others for a good brushes blended.
Alicia G.
Eagle Grove, IA
I got this for a Christmas present and I love them! Super soft brushes and pick up the eye shadow very well and easy to clean