BY SEPHORA

A foundation primer enriched with light reflecting pigments to illuminate and enhance the complexion. This primer softens the appearance of imperfections, prolongs the wear of your foundation, and keeps you looking flawless longer. Infused with smoothing peptides, this luminizing formula brightens dull complexions and dark spots, and finishes with a soft-focus effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This primer can be used on the eyes to smooth and enhance wear of eye shadow. This product is dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, and comes in an airless pump bottle for freshness.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I really wanted to know if it’s worth buying this product...1 Answers
  • Would this primer be good for me to use if I have a combi...1 Answers
  • does it make your skin oily? 1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Illuminatrice Luminous Foundation Primer
  • "i really love this primer it really soften my skin with a perfect matte look 😍😍 and it’s not expensive very satisfying product" in 8 reviews
Kayleen W.
Los Angeles
This product slid off my face like butter ! Definitely don’t recommend for oily or combination skin ! Total bummer I was really hoping to love this product as my sister uses it on the daily
Hannah P.
Rexburg, ID
I absolutely looooove this primer. I don't know how much it helps the longevity of my foundation, but it makes the application so beautiful and it makes the makeup look really glowy and beautiful.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This primer adds a beautiful sheen to your skin that peeks through foundation to give your skin a subtle glow. It never clogged my pores and there was never an issue with layering other products over this primer. IT prolonged my make up wear by a few hours as well. I feel like this lasted forever, it definitely lasted at least two months with near daily use.
Jessica H.
Parkersburg, WV
This primer helped my foundation stay on and not slide around really well. When it got closer to the night however, it started not working as well as it should. Besides that it helps your foundation go on with a flawless finish.
Laura H.
Perfect for setting makeup and evening out skin tone. It was reccomended to me by an employee and of course I though oh they're trying to sell the store brand but nope! It works.
Krystal B.
Rose Hill, KS
I have very dry skin and I feel this primer is a great fit. It keeps my foundation on all day while keeping my skin looking dewy and fresh! My foundation applied looking air brushed and not cakes. It felt luxurious on my skin but was lightweight. I would definitely buy again because it works very well I would recommend.  I feel like the price point is right on as well!!!
Jayme M.
Carencro, LA
Perfect primer for all day makeup!! Helps my foundation last through 8+ hour weddings in the south Louisiana summer heat without drying or irritating my skin. My only complaint is that the pump on my bottle broke and I have to dig it out by hand. Lasts forever - a little goes a long way!
Mariah W.
Temple Hills , MD
Love this primer makes my makeup allocation way smoothr . It's really good for dry and oily skin very long lasting last all day actually. Very lightweight not heavy at all I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for different primers to try I like this one as well as a bunch of others.
Autumn M.
Oceanside, CA
One of my favorite primers that I apply to my face daily. It lasts all day while it hydrates and moisturizes your face throughout the the day. Also it makes your face luminous and glowy looking which is just what I need for my very dry skin!
Shabrea C.
Ewing, NJ
First primer I've ever purchased, so I will say that this is beginner friendly. Very light, smoothens face too perfection. This primer has the ability to be used on both oily and dry skin. I will definitely keep this as a part of my growing collection.
LoveTheGlam A.
Does anyone know if this product gives a glow? Or is it like a matte product?
Candice G.
Dallas, GA
Does this feel light on your face? Also, I have oily skin - has anyone had problems in that area?
Yessire P.
Maracaibo
does it make your skin oily?
Maria A.
Westford, MA
Would this primer be good for me to use if I have a combination of dry and oily skin?
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
I really wanted to know if it’s worth buying this product, I heard really good things about it but also some negative things about it! Is the price good for the product?