BY SEPHORA #13 in Tanning Oil

What it is:

Even if we don't have the sleek and sexy physique of Brazilians, we can at least mimic the satiny/honeyed effect of their golden complexions.

What it does:

It helps to produce an evenly glossed bronzing effect and this Illuminating bronzing oil is available in two sizes and is scented with the exotic monoi fragrance. Tudo bom!

What else you need to know:

• Enriched with grapeseed oil
  • Paraben-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Suitable for all skin types

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is it glittery? 3 Answers
  • is this an instant glow and wash off in the shower?3 Answers
  • I was looking for a new bronzer. I was wondering if this ...2 Answers
Nattaly C.
Great product ! Doesn’t leave any faded or highly pigmented color it’s just perfect ! I use it for my feet tan and it blends right in. Great for a last minute self tanning session. I recommend this inexpensive product.
hannah w.
arkansas
Bronzing is so great for me, and these oil is amazing. Smells god, feels good, i will use again soon. Good price range and it's very gentle on skin. One of my favs oils and it's scent it's better then most on the market. Highly suggest you try it out.
Eri V.
Sarasota , FL
This is my go to for my kit when on a beach photo shoot! This is a lightweight oil with a bronze shimmer in it. It reflects the light beautifully on camera and in person. I wouldn't say it's a self tanner but more of a quick instant glow.
Brittany P.
I was skeptical of this product, but -Oh My Gosh!- Am I glad I tried this product! I absolutely love this bronzing oil, It especially goes well with tinted moisturizer to create a #Soft #Natural #SummerGlow (I wore it for my graduation it was PERFECT)
Han D.
Richmond, TX
Overall I love the product. It has a nice bronzing finish to it that makes it look shiny and well, sparkly bronze when applied to my skin plus it felt so moisturizing. I don't really have any problems with it and find it good for its price. The consistency of the oil is a bit too oily though but it isn't a big issue for me!
Annalisa I.
I usually don't use bronzing or tanning products but a friend had this in her bag and I figured I would try it and I have to say I ran out and bought 3 more because it was the perfect balance of shimmer and color! It's not overly shimmery, it's just enough to give your body that beautiful sun kissed glow
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
A great self tanner! It leaves a beautiful natural looking glow to the skin and doesn't leave you orange. I bought mine off the Sephora app (or website) and it's a good value. I would buy it again. I used mine for a wedding that was held in December when I was very pale.
Dez E.
It's a self tanner with shimmer in it . Yes the whole purpose of this is to give you a glow . But putting what you might think is an ok amount can turn out to be the opposite . It has chunky glitter which in return makes it look unnatural.
Hannah L.
Sephora bronzing oil is the way to go when you have a beach weekend with old friends coming up and you haven't kept up with your skin color. theres nothing worse than going to the beach and being whiter than the drinks you'll be buying. haha! well id definitely recommend this to any girl out there that is in need of some color!
cathy K.
Gardiner, ME
Bought this product last week! I am definitely two shades darker! It smells wonderful and is full converge. My skin is silky soft and glows so bright! Almost alight shimmer when using this product!
Alyssa R.
Dose it work on pale skin or just fade ?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Would love to try this.does anyone know if it's greasy?
Lezleigh B.
I have pale skin...Does this product look "fake" like most self tanners do on me :(
Abby N.
Does this product feel oily on the skin??
Anayely A.