Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#192 in Highlighter

Coverage: Medium Sheer Finish: Satin Radiant A pressed powder highlighting palette that contains six shades in a range of warm and cool tones. Highlight like a pro with this universally flattering palette that illuminates the face, shoulders, and decollete. The silky formula blends seamlessly into the skin, delivering micro fine pearls that add radiance where the light naturally hits. The stunning array of hues enhance every skintone and can be mixed and matched for a customizable glow.

Photos (18)
Moncton, New Brunswick

I was looking for a white highlighter, and saw that this palette had one, plus five others.. so I HAD to buy it. It's a great price ($35CAD), considering some single highlighters are around $50 each! I have very pale skin, and I absolutely LOVE the white one me. I also love the pink ones, and the the lighter gold one. The only one I'm not too crazy about is the darkest one, but I actually use that as a sparkly contour sometimes. Overall this palette is a great buy! They apply easily, stay on well, and can be built up to your desired glow. I find these are PERFECT for simple highlights. They can look a little flat, but sometimes that's all I'm looking for! I don't always love an over the top, super sparkly and bright highlight.. but when I do, I can use this, and apply my illuminator by UD overtop and it's perfect! I'd rate this an 9/10!
Kassandra T.
Kassandra T.

I'm a highlight freak! I was looking to invest in an Anastasia glow kit and while I was at Sephora, I came across this beauty. Sephora collection makeup is so incredibly underrated and I can't stress it enough! I absolutely love the pigmentation it gives! And you have dupes for literally every Becca highlight in just the one pallet while a single Becca highlight is $38 you get 6 different shades for $10 less. I love it and would really recommend to someone that is trying out different highlights!
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
West Fargo, ND

Highlighting is all the rage and I'm obsessed. I swatched these in store and was intrigued! I tried out the icy highlight in the upper, right-hand corner. Woah PIGMENTED! Not at all powdery, which I like. I should have gone in light handed at first, but not I loaded up the brush. I looked like a disco ball. Champagne highlighting shades are my favorite, so I'm going to try that one tomorrow! Can't wait to try them all!

Kendra / Sweet Inspovation Blog Contributor
Leah J.
Leah J.

Absolutely perfect, if you've never really used a highlighter before or you just want to expand your collection then this is the palette for you .it's very pigmented and stays on all day without primer. It has colors for every skin tone and lots of selection. You can wear them separately or combine a few,wither way this palette is the best. It's at such a low price for the quality of the highlighters and they definitely are compitition for becca's highlighters.
manal h.
manal h.

"I love this product. I feel like Sephora house brand products are so underrated. This product gave me a natural but build-able long lasting glow. My favourite shades are the ones on the top row (because I'm pale) but I use the bottom right one as a blush topper and the others as eye shadows. The only reason why it doesn't get 5 stars is that some of the shades are a bit stiff to start but once you work into them, they're beautiful on the skin. "loooove
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Toronto

Faith G.
Faith G.

As a fellow make up lover this is definitely my go to pallet. Sephora countinues to be my favourite makeup store and this new palette is to die for. Whenever I want a soft glow on my cheekbones to a strong shimmier on my Cupid's bow this is a must have I recommend to all go buy this product. It's amazing for all skin types and makeup levels this is easy and a classic palette that can be used Day and night awesome product!
Genny E.
Genny E.
San Diego, CA

A beautiful highlighting palette from Sephora. There very pigment and stunning. The highlight shade selection is beautiful for all complications. Am light to medium color and they look stunning on me. You can mix them to make your own highlight shade. I love to use 5 and 6 as a blush topper. They can last all day depending on your foundation. I recommend it to everyone. This awesome palette is $28 at Sephora.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Remlap, AL

This highlight palette is so beautiful! You can do a subtle highlight or build it up for a blinding glow! It is super blend able. For $28 you can't beat this! I mean you get 6 shades! Way better deal than buying one highlight for $40. I would highly highly recommend if you're on a budget but still want an amazing highlight palette, or if you're just a lover of makeup and good products!
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Allentown, PA

LOVEEEEE LOVEEEEEE ! Prefect for all skin tones since there's 6 colors, it's very easy to apply and blend. And it's for all skin types as well. It can come off as chalk-like but with a powder brush you can blend it down or blend it in general I use it every day before it even launched to be sold in store. That's how much I love it 6 colors for $28 wow! Couldn't pass it up
Sandra V.
Sandra V.

I just ordered this palette and i am curious on how it is.. how is the pigmentation? are they too shimmery?
Nassau, NY

How is the quality of these highlighters?
Veda F.
Veda F.
Yukon, PA

How is the pigment in this? I've heard some people compare this to ABH, buttttt I'm skeptical about that.
Rebeccah
Rebeccah
Pine Bush, NY

Is this comparable to the Anastasia Glow Kits? I really feel like this could be great especially because the price is lower.
Rosey B.
Rosey B.
Rockwood, TN
Is this good for all skin tones?

Join Now