BY SEPHORA

Finish:
✔ Satin
✔ Radiant

What it is:
A pressed powder highlighting palette that contains six shades in a range of warm and cool tones.

What it does:
Highlight like a pro with this universally flattering palette that illuminates the face, shoulders, and décolleté. The silky formula blends seamlessly into the skin, delivering micro fine pearls that add radiance where the light naturally hits. The stunning array of hues enhance every skin tone and can be mixed and matched for a customizable glow.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Using a brush, mix and match the shades to illuminate where the light naturally hits the décolleté, shoulders, and face.
-For best results, set your look with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Set and Refresh Spray (sold separately).

Shades 1, 2, 5:
Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin. (+/-) : Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491/Ci 77492/Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Shade 3:
Mica, Talc, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

Shade 4:
Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Talc, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

Shade 6:
Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Talc, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Does all the highlight look good? I will very love to try...1 Answers
  • I've been debating on buying this or not. Is it worth it?...3 Answers
  • I personally love bright glowing highlights do you think ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this is a really nice highliter because it illuminates your face and makes you glow like crazy!! a little can go a long way" in 12 reviews
  • "i believe this product is made beautiful, i love this pallet it's works great on my pale skin but also believe it would great for deeper skin tones! i think u get a great bang for buck here and think sephora did a great job with this! my fav shade is the light white colour people always i mean always ask what high light i'm wearing! theses shades are so popin and pigmented and very shiny and bright! they stay on for hours!" in 9 reviews
  • "received this as a birthday present and it has done me wonders!!! i used it for contouring and highlighting. great value for money and definitely a product of buy again. never tried sephora highlighters before and i can’t say i’m disappointed" in 6 reviews
  • "this illuminating palette is amazing! the sephora collection has really stepped their game with this one, it's so pigmented and creamy and the shades are so beautiful and can be used for every skin type! " in 2 reviews
Sophia S.
I got this last summer and still use it now, but it’s almost finished. I love this palette. I had an Anastasia one, but didn’t think it blended well at all.
Anyway, I tried this one morning and then went into labor that evening and didn’t get a chance to take It off.
After over 30 hours in labor it was still on! Lol the next day I applied it fresh for pictures and nobody could tell that I had just given birth and was extremely sleep deprived! Great product!:)
Miranda K.
Spring
There is not a single thing wrong with this highlighter palette. I use it nearly every day, I didn't think I would reach for it that often but it's one of my favorites. I even use it for eyeshadow and my lips as powder lip toppers sometimes. They're creamy, yet powdery but not everywhere powdery, and they're not pure glitter. They provide a beautiful sheen and glow and I enjoy mixing the colors together and it's fun for me to play with. I can't say enough wonderful things about this palette!!
Hannah H.
Olive Branch, MS
I SWEAR by this highlighter palette. It was so cheap, and the colors are so, so SOOOOO pigmented and make me look like a space goddess, which is perfect. What I like about it is the fact it has different colors so depending on my look, I can change up my highlight. Love this product. Highly recommend!
Laura C.
I love this highlighter pallete! It makes my skin look very blinding and it's exactly what I was looking for in a highlighter. All the colors are very pigmented and look beautiful on the skin. It can be layered and mixed with different colors to make your own unique shade! I would definitely recommend this highlighter pallete. It is also cheaper than the high end brands which is a plus with how well it works.
Candice M.
Las Vegas, NV
this pallet can easily be a dupe for most high and highlighting palettes. each shade is very unique and has a very creamy texture. every shade in this palette is very pigmented but can also be applied with the light hand for a more sheer highlight. One of my favorite highlight palettes. Recommend.
Bri M.
This is the only highlight palette I’ve ever used, and I really don’t even know what constitutes a “good” highlighter. Lol I mainly use the top left & middle colors because they seem to be the shiniest on my skin tone. Seems to work fairly well I guess.
Veronica C.
Hayward, CA
This has become a new staple in my highlighter collection. The colors are amazing and it has amazing payoff. This palette is a great gift for someone who’s just getting into highlighting because the colors are subtle but definitely buildable.
Marissa O.
West Berlin , Nj
IN LOVE WITH THIS. So much pigment, and SO pretty. Probably the best highlighter I have ever used. I definitely recommend this. It’s amazing. Colors for all skin shades. It’s perfect. You should definitely buy this palette. I will be buying this again. Worth every penny.
Trinity P.
I was skeptical about highlighters from the Sephora brand but they apply like a dream. I can use a damp sponge, a fan brush, a packing brush. I can use them wet or dry and I find they look gorgeous either way. They aren’t necessarily the greatest highlighters but for the price you really can’t beat it. And I find that I can use all of the shades so I get a lot of use out of the palette.
Heather H.
Hico, WV
I've used this palette every day for the past year. The quality of these highlighters is outstanding! They aren't glittery, and they have an especially gorgeous finish when applied with a beauty blender. I believe it's about $26 for six shades. I've only worked my way through one and a half so far. I'm fair skinned, so there's are a couple colors that don't work as a highlight for me, but I just use them as a bronzer or eye shadow.
Samantha K.
How is the quality of these highlighters?
Samantha T.
Les Coteaux, QC
I've been debating on buying this or not. Is it worth it? The price isn't that bad compared to other palettes but do the colors in this palette really pop?
Sandra V.
I just ordered this palette and i am curious on how it is.. how is the pigmentation? are they too shimmery?
Veda F.
Yukon, PA
How is the pigment in this? I've heard some people compare this to ABH, buttttt I'm skeptical about that.
Kellie T.
Joppa, MD
Is this a dupe for the glow kits?