BY SEPHORA #67 in Highlighter

Coverage: Medium Sheer Finish: Satin Radiant A pressed powder highlighting palette that contains six shades in a range of warm and cool tones. Highlight like a pro with this universally flattering palette that illuminates the face, shoulders, and decollete. The silky formula blends seamlessly into the skin, delivering micro fine pearls that add radiance where the light naturally hits. The stunning array of hues enhance every skintone and can be mixed and matched for a customizable glow.

• Does all the highlight look good? I will very love to try it do y...1 Answers
  • I've been debating on buying this or not. Is it worth it? The pri...3 Answers
  • I personally love bright glowing highlights do you think this is ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Worth it;
A really good palette for varying skill levels. It is slightly chalky, but for me it was only in the very top left shade. It’s got a lot of variation in colours which is pretty cool since it could be used on the eyes (and it looked great the few times I tried it). Worth the money and definitely worth some consideration if looking for a good highlighting palette!
brendalee💀🥀 S.
Republic
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this as a Sephora reward, and I do not like it. As the reviews said on the website they’re chalky and DRY.. not pigmented at all in my opinion. And too glittery. I wish I didn’t waste 1,000 points on this :(
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
You wouldn't expect this to be a great palette because it is just sephora brand, but it is honestly great. The pans a large, so you get a lot of product for a low price point. It is really pigmented. Sadly there is a lot of fall out from it, but the pros definitely outweigh the cons.
A'va D.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is the bomb! The pigmentation is amazing and the texture of the product is great as well. I gave this as a gift and had to go out and get myself one. Overall a great product but I do wish there was a little more variation in color for various skin tones.
Amy T.
Saint Ann, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is the bomb! It's easy to apply and blend and it's very pigmented! I think people have their doubts about the Sephora Collection, but they have outdone themselves this time! It is very affordable at $28. I love all of the colors! I would recommend this and buy it again!
insha d.
allen
These highlighters are blinding. You can use all of them even if you are darker. The apply perfectly and smoothly. They are not patchy or chalky. They have a good amount of shimmer and mattes. I would definitely buy this again!
Mikayla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this intense metallic highlight!! It's perfect for any look whether it's natural or intense. You can use a small amount and build up. You can use a natural haired brush for a natural look or synthetic for an intense glow!!
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Excellent price and an even better quality! The pink and champagne are my favorite!! Extremely easy to blend and lasts all day! I am very impressed with this product and I will definitely purchase again.
Emily E.
Stephenville
Love all the highlights in here, so easy to change up and use. very pigmented so they show up and look BOMB! love the little sparkle they pinks have! Always get compliments on my highlight when i use this pallet.
Yamilka P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely amongst my top three highlights. I have this in the shade "01 Stardust" which is a very pale light yellow gold that I think will be universally flattering except to maybe those with very dark skin. They do have another shade that looks better for everyone. The shimmer is extremely refined and gives the appearance of luminosity, not shine. The formula is extremely smooth, easy to blend, lasts all day, and doesn't have fallout. I don't find that this emphasizes anything unflattering like pores or lines, but I'm probably not the authority on those things seeing as I'm young and have perfect, poreless skin. However, it is such a refined shimmer, I don't think it will emphasize those things unless you put it directly on top of lines or any porous areas. The other awesome thing is that if you go a little overboard with the highlight, never fear! All you have to do it pat it in with your fingers and it is toned down instantly. What else? It lasts all day, and while most things do on my skin, I don't think that highlight is a problem for most people lasting power-wise. But if it is, I don't think this will be a problem because it is definitely not one of those oily/creamy powders (even though it is still very blendable and easy to pick up on the brush). It is definitely down in my top highlighters and deserves more praise than it is getting. Wonderful product.
Veda F.
Yukon, PA
How is the pigment in this? I've heard some people compare this to ABH, buttttt I'm skeptical about that.
Samantha K.
How is the quality of these highlighters?
Samantha T.
Les Coteaux , QC
I've been debating on buying this or not. Is it worth it? The price isn't that bad compared to other palettes but do the colors in this palette really pop?
Sandra V.
I just ordered this palette and i am curious on how it is.. how is the pigmentation? are they too shimmery?
Rosey B.
Rockwood, TN
Is this good for all skin tones?