BY SEPHORA #95 in Highlighter

Coverage: Medium Sheer Finish: Satin Radiant A pressed powder highlighting palette that contains six shades in a range of warm and cool tones. Highlight like a pro with this universally flattering palette that illuminates the face, shoulders, and decollete. The silky formula blends seamlessly into the skin, delivering micro fine pearls that add radiance where the light naturally hits. The stunning array of hues enhance every skintone and can be mixed and matched for a customizable glow.

• Does all the highlight look good? I will very love to try it do y...1 Answers
  • I've been debating on buying this or not. Is it worth it? The pri...3 Answers
  • I personally love bright glowing highlights do you think this is ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "received this as a birthday present and it has done me wonders!!! i used it for contouring and highlighting. great value for money and definitely a product of buy again. never tried sephora highlighters before and i can’t say i’m disappointed" in 2 reviews
Camila M.
I’m in love with this palette ! You can do many things with this palette : contour , highlight and blush ... use your creativity and you can have many different looks with this palette ! Very affordable and great quality , blends well and it’s buildable .
Raylene M.
Grand Jct, CO
Glow for daysssss 😊
These highlights are so nice, they are pretty easy to apply. The pigment is decent on these just using them dry, but of course, as with most highlighters adding spray to them helps. They are also able to be built up a little bit. This is a pretty good dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for a good highlight palette that’s also not as expensive.
Hannah H.
Cleveland , MS
I SWEAR by this highlighter palette. It was so cheap, and the colors are so, so SOOOOO pigmented and make me look like a space goddess, which is perfect. What I like about it is the fact it has different colors so depending on my look, I can change up my highlight. Love this product. Highly recommend!
Veronica C.
Hayward, CA
This has become a new staple in my highlighter collection. The colors are amazing and it has amazing payoff. This palette is a great gift for someone who’s just getting into highlighting because the colors are subtle but definitely buildable.
Cindy K.
This is honestly a pretty great little palette!! The price is super reasonable and the pan size is huge. I would say every shade is wearable; even the dark shade is wearable in the summer. A little glittery, but super pigmented!
Katie M.
Sunnyvale,CA
This a good product but the only downfall is the hardness from the highlight. You have to dig into the product with your brush to actually get some pigment. But it’s really beautiful on the skin. It’s blinding for 28 dollars.
Jordan G.
Davie, FL
This palette is a staple product in my kit because of its range of shades to highlight any skin tone, and because it applies so smoothly on the skin! It gives a satin, radiant finish, so it's perfect for camera since there aren’t sparkles in the formula.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Worth it;
A really good palette for varying skill levels. It is slightly chalky, but for me it was only in the very top left shade. It’s got a lot of variation in colours which is pretty cool since it could be used on the eyes (and it looked great the few times I tried it). Worth the money and definitely worth some consideration if looking for a good highlighting palette!
Jazmine L.
Albuquerque
I like it soooooo much! So I mix the 2 gold tones together and it’s super shiny and bright. Honestly it’s the only hightlighter I’ve been using just because it lasts all day and it’s a power
Sandra T.
My first highlight pallet! Very affordable and I like that it came with 6 different shades to choose from! I love how it glides on and just makes my face pop! Great product for the price!
Samantha K.
How is the quality of these highlighters?
Samantha T.
Les Coteaux , QC
I've been debating on buying this or not. Is it worth it? The price isn't that bad compared to other palettes but do the colors in this palette really pop?
Sandra V.
I just ordered this palette and i am curious on how it is.. how is the pigmentation? are they too shimmery?
Veda F.
Yukon, PA
How is the pigment in this? I've heard some people compare this to ABH, buttttt I'm skeptical about that.
Kellie T.
Atlanta, GA
Is this a dupe for the glow kits?