SEPHORA COLLECTION Illuminate Palette

Finish:
✔ Satin
✔ Radiant

What it is:
A pressed powder highlighting palette that contains six shades in a range of warm and cool tones.

What it does:
Highlight like a pro with this universally flattering palette that illuminates the face, shoulders, and décolleté. The silky formula blends seamlessly into the skin, delivering micro fine pearls that add radiance where the light naturally hits. The stunning array of hues enhance every skin tone and can be mixed and matched for a customizable glow.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Using a brush, mix and match the shades to illuminate where the light naturally hits the décolleté, shoulders, and face.
-For best results, set your look with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Set and Refresh Spray (sold separately).

Shades 1, 2, 5:
Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin. (+/-) : Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491/Ci 77492/Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Shade 3:
Mica, Talc, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

Shade 4:
Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Talc, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

Shade 6:
Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Talc, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

I am beginner and i’m looking for the highlighter pallet which is stable and shiny, any recommendations ?
Does anybody know if it's for all skin color girls?
Does the glow kit give a natural glow ?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Illuminate Palette!
Product Highlights
“this is a really nice highliter because it illuminates your face and makes you glow like crazy!! a little can go a long way” in reviews
“i believe this product is made beautiful, i love this pallet it's works great on my pale skin but also believe it would great for deeper skin tones! i think u get a great bang for buck here and think sephora did a great job with this! my fav shade is the light white colour people always i mean always ask what high light i'm wearing! theses shades are so popin and pigmented and very shiny and bright! they stay on for hours!” in reviews
“received this as a birthday present and it has done me wonders!!! i used it for contouring and highlighting. great value for money and definitely a product of buy again. never tried sephora highlighters before and i can’t say i’m disappointed” in reviews
“...collection has really stepped their game with this one, it's so pigmented and creamy and the shades are so beautiful and can be used for every skin type! ” in reviews
Tioga
Best highlighter. It’s only $14 for six amazing, long-lasting, pigmented shades. I use this everyday and it’s long lasting. It’s so easy to apply and blend! The only shade that isn’t 10/10 is the white shade it’s still nice it just doesn’t have the pigment I want
The palette is very amazing! I’m in love with it. First I put on the white shade and on top of that I put my skin tone one so that it gives me the most glow. It is very amazing I 100 percent recommend others to use it. It’s also very affordable in price.
my favorite dry highlighter! the white shade is my favorite one to use and to get a better glow, wet your brush a little. pretty shimmery and not too over powdered. also looks great after setting spray. i recommend this product!!
Oakton, VA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Illuminate Palette uploaded by Veronica M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette is amazing and great with ) beautiful shades to choose from that all have shimmer in them. There are 2 pinks, 3 bronze and one pearl. They apply well and blend easily into your skin. You can create different looks with all the different shades so you can’t go wrong
kenner
I like this product the only thing is that some of the highlight it takes multiple swaps for u can’t tell it’s not like Jeffree stars that it’s pops so good but it’s alright for someone that doesn’t really like highlight
West Dover, VT
Again, this is another must have for me!! I stumbled upon this and have probably purchased 5 of them since the very first time. I love very single one of the colors and occasionally will even use a few as an eyeliner!!
Campton
Love this highlighter palette. Definitely don’t regret buying it. Best highlighter I’ve used so far. Just don’t like the darker shades. You do get options which is great. Definitely would buy again.
Purchased at: Sephora
i love this highlight! I use this everyday like i can’t live without it. This was my first highlight product! I definitely recommend it. I use the chase champagne. Go and buy it I recommend it!
Pittsburgh
Amazing shine!! I feel like I glow; I do built my highlight with 2 or 3 layers using a morphe highlight brush. Great to make your eyes pop when you put the white or pink on the inner eye.
Jackson
This is the only highlighter I use now! I love it! Subtle but still beautiful, I rarely every do a full face of makeup and it works well for that but when I do it also works for that!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Phoenixville, PA
il y a un an
SEPHORA COLLECTION Illuminate Palette ? I'm naturally very pale so I always wondered if I actually needed a highlighter or not because I dont even contour? Should I be contouring as well?
Rashi S. • il y a un an
highlight looks good on almost any skin tone. if you are very pale, contour may be your best friend because it will bring a nice tan to your face, and define your face more. this palette is great to highlight, but i recommend getting a normal bronzer before you invest in any real contour palettes
jamaica