Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#97 in Highlighter

Coverage: Medium Sheer Finish: Satin Radiant A pressed powder highlighting palette that contains six shades in a range of warm and cool tones. Highlight like a pro with this universally flattering palette that illuminates the face, shoulders, and decollete. The silky formula blends seamlessly into the skin, delivering micro fine pearls that add radiance where the light naturally hits. The stunning array of hues enhance every skintone and can be mixed and matched for a customizable glow.

Photos (25)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Des Moines, IA

I'm actually pretty impressed with this pallet! I was looking at a few of the other Sephora pallets and they had terrible reviews! I went into the store to grab some other highlighting products and tested this one out. I think it's okay on its own, but it's beautiful over top of the Cover FX Custom Enhancer drops. I'm also using it with the Tarte fan brush, I've never used Tarte brushes before but I LOVE their other products.I'm really looking forward to comparing it to my daughter's Anastasia highlight pallets!! I would totally recommend this though! There's a great color selection and it smoothes into the skin nicely to give a great glow.
Misty J.
Misty J.

This was a palette that I picked up on a whim but Thank goodness i did .I am in love with what this palette has to offer The shades are buttery to the touch and blend easily as well as highly pigmented . The shade range is perfect for my skin tone which is Pale Girl Fair . Nice cool tones as well as warm. Perfect...  I am so excited to use this product for the spring months into the summer . What an amazing find for a higher end product in my opinion Sephora Brand Products have not  let me down and are not talked about enough .I love that you get a big amount of product and for those who are on a budget this is perfect for you.
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia, CA

I've owned tons of highlighters including brands like Anastasia, Becca, Mac, and NARS. I have to say this product is definitely my favorite and does the job! As other reviewers have stated, it's not as intense, BUT it's nothing a little Mac Fix + can't fix! All I do is spray my highlighting brush with a pump or two of fix plus, let it dry for a 30-45 seconds and grab a little product with my brush and ta-da you have an intense finish! Love this product! ❤ MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
West Fargo, ND

Highlighting is all the rage and I'm obsessed. I swatched these in store and was intrigued! I tried out the icy highlight in the upper, right-hand corner. Woah PIGMENTED! Not at all powdery, which I like. I should have gone in light handed at first, but not I loaded up the brush. I looked like a disco ball. Champagne highlighting shades are my favorite, so I'm going to try that one tomorrow! Can't wait to try them all!

Kendra / Sweet Inspovation Blog Contributor
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Remlap, AL

This highlight palette is so beautiful! You can do a subtle highlight or build it up for a blinding glow! It is super blend able. For $28 you can't beat this! I mean you get 6 shades! Way better deal than buying one highlight for $40. I would highly highly recommend if you're on a budget but still want an amazing highlight palette, or if you're just a lover of makeup and good products!
Dona C.
Dona C.

This highlighter palette does not get enough credit! The shades are amazing and have the perfect amount of shimmer... but not glittery. Decent payoff on the color, though some of the shades hold more to the brush than others. A lot of other highlight palettes have similar shades but this one has a pretty wide range. It makes this way more versatile for different skin tones!
Melody W.
Melody W.
Cedar Park, TX

I went into sephora and saw this palette next to a much more expensive brands illuminator palette and seriously could not tell the difference. I figured I'd buy it and try and and I'm in love! I've tried all colors and they seriously look great. I'm not a makeup pro by any means and I'm able to manage making this look great without looking like a shiny clown 😂
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV

I just received this pallette and I already like it a lot, can't say love yet. I'm spoiled on ABH highlighters but their 6 pan pallette was highly disappointing. This was a great buy at 28$. The colors are pigmented, no chunky glitter. Great shimmer and shine for all of your highlight needs. Also builds coverage well. I would definitely recommend to friends.
Jade V.
Jade V.

I'm so in love with this product! Sephora collection has stepped up their game with every new product release. This illuminating palette is beautiful. Not too glittery! No fall out and stays beautifully. If you spritz your brush with MAC fix+ or Urban Decay makeup setting apray, it enhances the color and glow!
Yaritza O.
Yaritza O.

INEXPENSIVE HIGHLIGHTING PALETTE is what I have to say about the Sephora illuminate palette! for $28 you get six different highlighting shades, pretty pigmented and can be used as inner corner/brow bone highlight. Also, you can build the intensity of the shades if you chose to.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.

How is the quality of these highlighters?
Veda F.
Veda F.
Yukon, PA

How is the pigment in this? I've heard some people compare this to ABH, buttttt I'm skeptical about that.
Sandra V.
Sandra V.

I just ordered this palette and i am curious on how it is.. how is the pigmentation? are they too shimmery?
Kellie T.
Kellie T.
Joppa, MD

Is this a dupe for the glow kits?
Rebeccah A.
Rebeccah A.
Pine Bush, NY

Is this comparable to the Anastasia Glow Kits? I really feel like this could be great especially because the price is lower.

Join Now