BY SEPHORA #48 in Highlighter

Coverage: Medium Sheer Finish: Satin Radiant A pressed powder highlighting palette that contains six shades in a range of warm and cool tones. Highlight like a pro with this universally flattering palette that illuminates the face, shoulders, and decollete. The silky formula blends seamlessly into the skin, delivering micro fine pearls that add radiance where the light naturally hits. The stunning array of hues enhance every skintone and can be mixed and matched for a customizable glow.

• I've been debating on buying this or not. Is it worth it? The price...1 Answers
  • I personally love bright glowing highlights do you think this is ve...1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to Anastastia Glow Kit?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Illuminate Palette 6 x 0.12 oz/ 3.48 g
I just received this pallette and I already like it a lot, can't say love yet. I'm spoiled on ABH highlighters but their 6 pan pallette was highly disappointing. This was a great buy at 28$. The colors are pigmented, no chunky glitter. Great shimmer and shine for all of your highlight needs. Also builds coverage well. I would definitely recommend to friends.
Jade V.
Jade V.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Illuminate Palette 6 x 0.12 oz/ 3.48 g
I'm so in love with this product! Sephora collection has stepped up their game with every new product release. This illuminating palette is beautiful. Not too glittery! No fall out and stays beautifully. If you spritz your brush with MAC fix+ or Urban Decay makeup setting apray, it enhances the color and glow!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Athens, GA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Illuminate Palette 6 x 0.12 oz/ 3.48 g
I am in love with this Sephora highlight palette! It is so pigmented without being gaudy. I love the color range that is in this palette, with the perfect blush and highlight shades as well as a beautiful shimmery bronzer. Can't say enough good things!
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Illuminate Palette 6 x 0.12 oz/ 3.48 g
Let your inner light shine! This pallet has an amazing array of shines for every skin tone. Great mix of undertones. Blendable coverage but will disappear if you blend out too much. Great option if you're looking for an affordable highlight palette.
Griselda C.
Griselda C.
Norwalk, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Illuminate Palette 6 x 0.12 oz/ 3.48 g
I liked this product just because it comes with a good verity and because it works with both oily and dry skin. But I feel like it has a flat finish but it is long lasting . But I don't think I would pay that much for this product.
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
Fort Payne, AL
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Illuminate Palette 6 x 0.12 oz/ 3.48 g
as a person that doesn't usually write reviews, I must say, this product was amazing. The palette was affordable and long lasting! Super easy to apply and blend. I would definitely recommend to everyone I know!!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Visalia, CA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Illuminate Palette 6 x 0.12 oz/ 3.48 g
YES. I live for the glow. my whole makeup routine is possible because the glow finishes me up. i've bought this palette twice. it's so pigmented and is so pretty! it's a tie between this and Becca's shade opal
Guadalupe Z.
Guadalupe Z.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Illuminate Palette 6 x 0.12 oz/ 3.48 g
I love this illuminate palette, I think that for the $28 and 6 shades is very good. You can use it if you have oily, dry or combination skin.
Kethelyn S.
Kethelyn S.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Illuminate Palette 6 x 0.12 oz/ 3.48 g
Eu quero amei parece ser muito bom quero muito ter esse produto

#adoro #lindo #amei #maravilha
Yamilka P.
Yamilka P.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Illuminate Palette 6 x 0.12 oz/ 3.48 g
This is definitely amongst my top three highlights. I have this in the shade "01 Stardust" which is a very pale light yellow gold that I think will be universally flattering except to maybe those with very dark skin. They do have another shade that looks better for everyone. The shimmer is extremely refined and gives the appearance of luminosity, not shine. The formula is extremely smooth, easy to blend, lasts all day, and doesn't have fallout. I don't find that this emphasizes anything unflattering like pores or lines, but I'm probably not the authority on those things seeing as I'm young and have perfect, poreless skin. However, it is such a refined shimmer, I don't think it will emphasize those things unless you put it directly on top of lines or any porous areas. The other awesome thing is that if you go a little overboard with the highlight, never fear! All you have to do it pat it in with your fingers and it is toned down instantly. What else? It lasts all day, and while most things do on my skin, I don't think that highlight is a problem for most people lasting power-wise. But if it is, I don't think this will be a problem because it is definitely not one of those oily/creamy powders (even though it is still very blendable and easy to pick up on the brush). It is definitely down in my top highlighters and deserves more praise than it is getting. Wonderful product.
Veda F.
Veda F.
Yukon, PA
How is the pigment in this? I've heard some people compare this to ABH, buttttt I'm skeptical about that.
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
I just ordered this palette and i am curious on how it is.. how is the pigmentation? are they too shimmery?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
How is the quality of these highlighters?
Rosey B.
Rosey B.
Rockwood, TN
Is this good for all skin tones?
How is the pigmentation of this?Is it worth the money to spend on this highliter?