BY SEPHORA #88 in Highlighter

Finish:
✔ Satin
✔ Radiant

What it is:
A pressed powder highlighting palette that contains six shades in a range of warm and cool tones.

What it does:
Highlight like a pro with this universally flattering palette that illuminates the face, shoulders, and décolleté. The silky formula blends seamlessly into the skin, delivering micro fine pearls that add radiance where the light naturally hits. The stunning array of hues enhance every skin tone and can be mixed and matched for a customizable glow.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Using a brush, mix and match the shades to illuminate where the light naturally hits the décolleté, shoulders, and face.
-For best results, set your look with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Set and Refresh Spray (sold separately).

Shades 1, 2, 5:
Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin. (+/-) : Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491/Ci 77492/Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Shade 3:
Mica, Talc, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

Shade 4:
Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Talc, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

Shade 6:
Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Talc, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Does all the highlight look good? I will very love to try...1 Answers
  • I've been debating on buying this or not. Is it worth it?...3 Answers
  • I personally love bright glowing highlights do you think ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this is a really nice highliter because it illuminates your face and makes you glow like crazy!! a little can go a long way" in 12 reviews
  • "i believe this product is made beautiful, i love this pallet it's works great on my pale skin but also believe it would great for deeper skin tones! i think u get a great bang for buck here and think sephora did a great job with this! my fav shade is the light white colour people always i mean always ask what high light i'm wearing! theses shades are so popin and pigmented and very shiny and bright! they stay on for hours!" in 9 reviews
  • "received this as a birthday present and it has done me wonders!!! i used it for contouring and highlighting. great value for money and definitely a product of buy again. never tried sephora highlighters before and i can’t say i’m disappointed" in 6 reviews
  • "this illuminating palette is amazing! the sephora collection has really stepped their game with this one, it's so pigmented and creamy and the shades are so beautiful and can be used for every skin type! " in 2 reviews
Miranda K.
Spring
There is not a single thing wrong with this highlighter palette. I use it nearly every day, I didn't think I would reach for it that often but it's one of my favorites. I even use it for eyeshadow and my lips as powder lip toppers sometimes. They're creamy, yet powdery but not everywhere powdery, and they're not pure glitter. They provide a beautiful sheen and glow and I enjoy mixing the colors together and it's fun for me to play with. I can't say enough wonderful things about this palette!!
Marissa O.
West Berlin , Nj
IN LOVE WITH THIS. So much pigment, and SO pretty. Probably the best highlighter I have ever used. I definitely recommend this. It’s amazing. Colors for all skin shades. It’s perfect. You should definitely buy this palette. I will be buying this again. Worth every penny.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I really was so excited when I ordered these, but a little disappointed with the results.  I do love the breath of colors, and I have used other highlighters in powder and liquid forms.  These didn't have much pigment to them compared to some other that I have tried.  Then it fell on the floor one day.  Of course everything cracked including much of the case.  Fortunately I wasn't all that upset since I found them to be so-so.  At least they were not expensive.
val l.
bangor
this product looks so great, and shiny i would really love to get it, and se it or free!!!. im upsetst with makeup its unbeliveable lol. i have nothing bad to say about this product at all. if you spray some stuff on after it might be long lasting. i havnt go the produ t yet o idk
Cassie S.
Las Vegas
These are very pretty I like shades are pretty pigmented the pallet I have his lasted me literally years you don’t need to much a little goes a long way it matches perfectly with the Contor pallet even if you use an Anastasia Beverly Hills and surround the same color so it’s a high-end dupe if you would
Hannah H.
Cleveland , MS
I SWEAR by this highlighter palette. It was so cheap, and the colors are so, so SOOOOO pigmented and make me look like a space goddess, which is perfect. What I like about it is the fact it has different colors so depending on my look, I can change up my highlight. Love this product. Highly recommend!
Laura C.
I love this highlighter pallete! It makes my skin look very blinding and it's exactly what I was looking for in a highlighter. All the colors are very pigmented and look beautiful on the skin. It can be layered and mixed with different colors to make your own unique shade! I would definitely recommend this highlighter pallete. It is also cheaper than the high end brands which is a plus with how well it works.
Candice M.
Las Vegas, NV
this pallet can easily be a dupe for most high and highlighting palettes. each shade is very unique and has a very creamy texture. every shade in this palette is very pigmented but can also be applied with the light hand for a more sheer highlight. One of my favorite highlight palettes. Recommend.
Veronica C.
Hayward, CA
This has become a new staple in my highlighter collection. The colors are amazing and it has amazing payoff. This palette is a great gift for someone who’s just getting into highlighting because the colors are subtle but definitely buildable.
Nikki H.
Aurora, IL
This is my holy grail highlighter palette! These highlighters are so intense, well pigmented, and beautiful on the skin! There’s an array of colors to suit most skin tones and I have been finding ways to use all of them, whether as eyeshadows or anything else. Beautiful colors and a great alternative to palettes like the more expensive Anastasia Beverly Hills or Huda Beauty highlighters!
Samantha K.
How is the quality of these highlighters?
Samantha T.
Les Coteaux, QC
I've been debating on buying this or not. Is it worth it? The price isn't that bad compared to other palettes but do the colors in this palette really pop?
Sandra V.
I just ordered this palette and i am curious on how it is.. how is the pigmentation? are they too shimmery?
Veda F.
Yukon, PA
How is the pigment in this? I've heard some people compare this to ABH, buttttt I'm skeptical about that.
Kellie T.
Atlanta, GA
Is this a dupe for the glow kits?