SEPHORA COLLECTION Ikat Traincase Traincase 9 1/2

SEPHORA COLLECTION Ikat Traincase Traincase 9 1/2" W x 9 3/4" H x 7" D

BY SEPHORA

A bold train case for organizing and storing your beauty essentials in one chic place. Carry your beauty collection in style with this luxurious train case bathed in a beautiful, yet daring pattern. Pack the perfectly sized case with all your essentials, from makeup to nail polishes and hair accessories. The adjustable bottom compartment holds products of various sizes and the two-tier stacking tray allows for plenty of upright storage. The high-quality, durable case latches closed with lock and key, promising to protect your favorites wherever you land. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Ikat Traincase Traincase 9 1/2
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ikat Traincase Traincase 9 1/2" W x 9 3/4" H x 7" D
Monica A.
Hartford, CT
I just bought this case and I am head-over-heels in love with it. I plan on using it for performances and I cannot wait to load it up with all my stuff. It's absolutely perfect!!!!!
Jami Z.
Buford, GA
I love make up .... and I love to organize it in a nice box like this one. I would love to have one ....my sister has one and she's in love with how to set every single item in certain little case .....
Selby H.
Brandon, MS
LOVE this item!! For all of us beauty lovers, sometimes it can be difficult to pack all of our makeup in a small bag! This stores a lot of makeup, and makes it easy for travel!
I love this train case! IT's a great way to hold your makeup & keep it organized. Makeup bags are great however sometimes things get cluttered in them. This is a must!
Caroline B.
Tampa, FL
This is nearly perfect! I wish there were long dividers and also the foam in the bottom is not perfect on the bottom BUT I got it on sale for less than 30$ so It is PERFECT!
Cassidy S.
It has a very cute design, and if you have a lot of make up like me it is great because you can some what organize it instead of having a bag that you have to dig through to find what you what to use
Lauren W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
IVE HEARD SUCH GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS MAKE UP KIT! I WOULD LOVE TO PURCHAS ONE MYSELF SO MY MAKEUP DOESNT GET LOST OR STOLEN OR THE WORST BROKEN
Katie C.
Atlanta, GA
This is great for organizing all your make up. I love mine. The only problem is that it is super bulky and not so easy to carry around.
Yasmin L.
Watsonville, CA
This case is very handy if you want to take makeup with you without being all iver the place and getting smashed or broken.
Ashley H.
Paris, TX
I need this is my life ... look how much makeup you can put in this thing!!! A TON ..... and the color is super super cute .... freaking love it
Ebony A.
The print on this is really cute? Is it worth the price or is that the actual price? I would love to have it.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
This box looks amazing!! How are the compartments?? Too many? Too few??
Andreina W.
Rockwall, TX
How much makeup can you fit inside ???
Lexxii W.