SEPHORA COLLECTION I Cushion Bronzer uploaded by Amanda W.
2 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A first-to-market cushion compact bronzer that features an innovative delivery system for a sheer, bronzed look. Look like you just got back from vacation with this innovative, silky formula. It applies evenly to provide a natural-looking glow without appearing cakey. The included cushion-sponge applicator is the perfect tool to blend product into skin for a perfect, even glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Beauty Tip: This bronzer is best applied by using the included cushion-like sponge by tapping product into skin rather than rubbing or buffing. This will prevent the disruption of any other makeup on the face. A stippling brush also works well. When layering, this product pairs best with other liquid formulas. see more...

• I'm new to makeup, so I'm not exactly sure what bronzer is. Is it j...1 Answers
  • Do you like the cushion over powder?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new bronzer and have heard good things abou...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Zarielle A.
Zarielle A.

Omg this make up product is so amazing!! It covers my skin so well I use it all the time!! It one hundred percent keeps in place and it's perfect for any skin type! I highly recommend this product to everyone!! Please do yourself a favor and get some of this make up now, I most definitely will be getting some more soon!!
angie e.
angie e.
This bronzer was a pleasant surprise! I didn't want to spend too much on a bronzer as I had already returned 3 different high end brands because they were not natural looking. This was easy to apply, gave and me a nice glow for my olive complexion and was easy on the wallet.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Jasper, AL
Love it!! Just got it in the mail yesterday and I decided to try it out today before wearing it to school so my grandma and I went to lunch and when I got home it still looked as if I had just put it on. Very long lasting, great price, wonderful color and it is a 10/10. (:
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Denville, NJ
Let me just say that the color is absolutely beautiful. That's the only pro for me. It went on streaky for me and got stuck in all my nooks and crannies (hello pores!) I have oily skin so that may be why because my sister who has drier skin didn't seem to have that issue.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Pearl City, HI
I personally do not like how much glitter there is in this product. It makes me look quite greasy or oily. Also, the glitter is a bit hard to move and may be harsh on sensitive skin. I don't think I'll buy this product again.
Ally J.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
I love this bronzer! It is fairly cheap because it is a Sephora collection, but everything I have tried in the Sephora collection has been great! I highly recommend this product along with anything else from Sephora.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Twin Lakes, WI
I love the cushion trend! This product is so pretty! I suggest to use a stippling brush for application and for contour. It works well for bronzing or contouring. And the price is right! I would recommend! :)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
The cushion bronzer is great but I should have probably Horton a lighter tone the pigmentation is great and it very soft
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
Has a good color & actually works really well. I paired it with their cushion foundation & both are buildable & blended nicely.
Patrina C.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love this bronzer this is my game changer for the year this product is absolutely amazing it so beautiful on my skin and shimmering and it's long lasting and I would recommend too anyone
ILIANNA A.
ILIANNA A.
Baytown, TX
Is this a cream bronzer? And how does it blend, it's currently on Sale on site but I am wondering if it's worth the buy? Thank you in advance!
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
I've been thinking about getting this but I'm not a huge fan of liquid bronzing or contouring because it's too time consuming. This seems easy because I can just dab my beauty blender in and apply straight to my face though so it's very intriguing. What are your thoughts on it?
Allina T.
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I'm new to makeup, so I'm not exactly sure what bronzer is. Is it just to make you look tan?
I've been looking for a new bronzer and have heard good things about this one only thing is I don't know the consistency of it would it be good for oily skin??
Halie M.
Halie M.
California, PA
Do you like the cushion over powder?