A set of full, fluttering false lashes inspired by Disney's Tinker Bell and made from 100 percent natural hair, handcrafted to perfection. Take flight with Disney Tinker Bell-inspired lashes. Each lash is handcrafted to perfection and designed with the essence of Tinker Bell at its heart. A character beloved by individuals of all ages, Tinker Bell is an iconic figure to whom we can all relate in some way. Forever Tink: These multidimensional and multi-layered lashes give your look added spunk and attitude. Densely cross-layered at the roots and feathery at the ends. Neverland: These lashes are natural in appearance and lightweight to give your eyes added intrigue with a touch of attitude. Just Wing It: These falsies feature multiple layers that add depth and dimension to eyes with winged out ends inspired by Tinker Bell. False eyelashes consist of 100 percent natural hair and cruelty-free synthetic hand crafted blends and fit any eye shape.

Are these natural ?
Does it come with the glue for ur lashes
Are these eyelashes easy to put on?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION House of Lashes(R) x Disney Tinker Bell Lash Collection Neverland!
Product Highlights
“These lashes are really nice I love that the band is really thin making it really easy to apply and also making it look more natural these do look good as a glamed out look and as a natural everyday look too. They are super cute and flirty and wispy and i love them so much that I bought three pairs!” in reviews
“I love these lashes, I'm so comfortable wearing these with just a natural look. I wear them to school dances or dates. Love them so much ” in reviews
“...the end of the day, but now that could also be user error. If you want drama this is not for u.” in reviews
Atiquizaya, Ahuachapán
SEPHORA COLLECTION House of Lashes(R) x Disney Tinker Bell Lash Collection Neverland uploaded by Mary C.
ami me encantaron porque no me lastimaron los ojos ni nada y lo mejor que duran porque son de fibras naturales que no maltratan la naturaleza mucho menos a animales
Greenwich
These lashes are so gorgeous for everyday wear. I had previously tried the Huda Beauty lashes in Giselle and, while I loved them, they were wayyy too much for everyday wear on me. I bought the Tinker Bell lashes on a whim, and they ended up being perfect. They look so natural but still long, full, and beautiful. They also last a really long time if you take care of them! I've worn mine probably 10 times and they're still going pretty good. I will definitely be buying more!
Sydney, NSW
SEPHORA COLLECTION House of Lashes(R) x Disney Tinker Bell Lash Collection Neverland uploaded by Fatima R.
Honestly, super gorgeous and I got these for sale at a local free market at the time. They are not hard to apply and are definitely worth the price. I would not mind purchasing them again for the full retail price. I wore them about 3 or 4 times before having to throw them away. Very pretty for a formal event.
Fieldsboro, NJ
I wore these exact lashes on the night of my friends 21st birthday, which means I was constantly moving and sweating and these lashes didn't budge! They were also very comfortable and at the end of the night I completely forgot they were on my eyes. My only complaint was that I had to cut them a little to fit my eye lid but that's no big deal.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love these lashes, they go great with a dramatic look or even a natural look. I wear them as my everyday lashes, add some BB cream and off to class I go. It makes it look like I actually took effort into getting ready for the day !
All time fave lashes. So natural looking and easy to apply. Their glue is amazing and stays put. When I saw the babies were disappearing I bought a bunch because I knew I would miss them! I was able to reuse the same pair several times. Such great quality from HOL!
Mississauga, ON
So I dont really wear lashes as most of them bother my eyes and I want to take them off befoee the party even starts. But I tried sephora lashes and they worked great for ke had them on all night and they are easy to put on as well.
This was my first set of good lashes and converted me to a lash addict instantly! I'm a student and these are enough to fill out my lashes and add beautiful definition to my eyes without being so dramatic that they're inappropriate for class or for my job. I probably own over a dozen pairs for backups now because I love them THAT much!
Phoenix, AZ
They're comfortable to wear I would wear a Mountain everyday basis just the glue that you get with it really don't have the glue but they lost a good amount of time I wouldn't buy him again but then again I probably would have I love how they look on Mesa
Ask a question to the Influenster community...