Details:

What it is:
A limited-edition, keepsake eyeshadow palette with 16 exclusive shades, inspired by the night gardens at Versaille, to create endless day-to-night looks.

What it does:
From subtle neutrals to sultry, romantic hues, this must-have palette makes beauty effortless. The carefully curated shade range includes shimmery metallics and velvety mattes with a luxurious finish and high payoff. The unique palette design with drawer is made to store your favorite House of Lashes lashes to enhance any look you create.

This Palette contains:
- 16 x 0.05 oz/ 1.41 g eyeshadows in Amour, Orchid, Enchanté, French Blue, Dusk, Marigold, Dove, Antoinette, Peony, Prim Rose, Stone, Juniper, Pebble, Dahlia, Vintage Moss, Midnight

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Orchid, French Blue, Marigold, Antoinette, Prim Rose, Stone, Juniper, Midnight:
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain: Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake.

Amour, Enchante, Dusk, Dove, Peony, Pebblle, Dahlia, Vintage Moss:
Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Potassium Sorbate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water. May Contain: Carmine*, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Powder, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Chromium Oxide Greens Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake. *May Contain Carmine As A Color Additive.

About the Brand:

what is your favorite spring color? [user:carlap]
what is your favorite spring color? [user:jannerdy]
what is your favorite spring color? [user:jannerdy]
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION House of Lashes® x Sephora Collection Versailles Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This the most stunning palette I have ever seen! The colours are so pigmented and you can create lot of looks with it. It make a fabulous gift for anyone and is really worth the price. I think Sephora come out with better palettes than some high price ones. I would really reccomend it for anyone who want to give as a present.” in reviews
“This one is nice is this eyeshadow pigmented? I'd love to try this out is this also long lasting? Love to try this out” in reviews
Buffalo, NY
Terrible pigmentation. Bulky packaging. Top palette always falls out. Purchased at Sephora and quickly returned. Too expensive for bad quality. Sephora eye shadows are too hit or miss for my liking, I would not recommend this.
Scranton, PA
I feel like all eyeshadow is good. This stays on wth a good setting powered. This palette gives many color options for day and night looks. It has all you need in one place which is always a good thing to have.
Pawtucket, RI
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful colors, velvety product. Seemed to be very pigmented. Great value for the price. It's a great middle of the road eyeshadow and a great deal for all the colors received. Would definitely recommend!
Columbia, SC
This palette is absolutely amazing. The design is so cute. And the colors are so bright. I love everything about it. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a bright vibrant color scheme.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love sephora and house of lashes so having their combo was just amazing. I love trying new shadows when doing my makeup and they blended very wall and had good pigmentation
chicago
I really like this product. The only issue is it is pretty pricey. Fun colors though. I bought this online as I do most of my shopping. I use it every now and again, definitely not everyday though.
Greensboro, NC
Great quality and great amount of product for the cost!!! Easy to find at any Sephora stores. The packaging was durable and great for travel! This is my first time using it and I love it!
York, PA
I do love this palette minus some of the shades being sheer. They are easy to blend out and you can do a lot of looks with this. It’s a cheaper version of Jaclyn hills palette to!
Mount Clemens, MI
Amazing quality definitely worth the money always have my eyes looking great and can be used. For an everyday look or a night out on the town. I love how bold he colors are
Waterbury, CT
I like all the colors it offers. The shades are great for when I’m doing my make up along with some really good brushes this item is the best. I enjoy using this product when doing my make up its like the cake topper of the whole experience. I get excited even thinking about this product, I like venturing into many different make up styles and enjoy using this product to help me get to my desired look! Very happy with the product !