Details:

What it is:
A limited-edition, keepsake eyeshadow palette with 16 exclusive shades, inspired by the night gardens at Versaille, to create endless day-to-night looks.

What it does:
From subtle neutrals to sultry, romantic hues, this must-have palette makes beauty effortless. The carefully curated shade range includes shimmery metallics and velvety mattes with a luxurious finish and high payoff. The unique palette design with drawer is made to store your favorite House of Lashes lashes to enhance any look you create.

This Palette contains:
- 16 x 0.05 oz/ 1.41 g eyeshadows in Amour, Orchid, Enchanté, French Blue, Dusk, Marigold, Dove, Antoinette, Peony, Prim Rose, Stone, Juniper, Pebble, Dahlia, Vintage Moss, Midnight

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Orchid, French Blue, Marigold, Antoinette, Prim Rose, Stone, Juniper, Midnight:
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain: Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake.

Amour, Enchante, Dusk, Dove, Peony, Pebblle, Dahlia, Vintage Moss:
Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Potassium Sorbate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water. May Contain: Carmine*, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Powder, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Chromium Oxide Greens Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake. *May Contain Carmine As A Color Additive.

About the Brand:

what is your favorite spring color? [user:carlap]
what is your favorite spring color? [user:jannerdy]
what is your favorite spring color? [user:jannerdy]
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION House of Lashes® x Sephora Collection Versailles Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This the most stunning palette I have ever seen! The colours are so pigmented and you can create lot of looks with it. It make a fabulous gift for anyone and is really worth the price. I think Sephora come out with better palettes than some high price ones. I would really reccomend it for anyone who want to give as a present.” in reviews
“This one is nice is this eyeshadow pigmented? I'd love to try this out is this also long lasting? Love to try this out” in reviews
Philadelphia, PA
This pallet is one of my favorites ... I love the color choices and they way they go on ....
Coalinga, CA
Love the eyeshadow color I use it all the time with my friends and at my work and at party
I love the colors in his palate. I don’t wear them often, only when im getting dressed up.
Bordentown, NJ
Tem muita variedade de cor, mas nunca experimentei essa. Então não posso falar muito sobre.
west midlands
overall, the pallets is good. there are a variety of colours and tones. it's also pretty pigmented. however my only concern is that there aren't really any sparkly colours or shines. it's pretty simple looking
Banja Luka, Republika Srpska
Not my favorite tbh. Some of the eyeshadows are not tthat pigmented (modt of the lighter shades) and matte shades have a lot of fallout. Also in the second drawer you get an eyelash glue and like a plastic where you can put your eyelashes, but no eyelashes? Its a bit weird for me, because they did collab with a lash brand
Flitwick, Bedfordshire
Really lovely palette! The shades are so pigmented and smooth! They have a small amount of fall out but if you brush it away with a big fluffy brush it goes away no problem! The shades are stunning and can be used so many different ways. The packaging is also lovely and great for travel :)
Toronto
One of the best color combination palette for summer.... beauty made of elegance and charm speaks for its own when wearing these colors on! I love the way it blends without any powdery residue.
Bristol
I think when companies colab they make the best products! This palette looks so beautiful and the colours are really pretty and they give you a choice to make lot of pretty looks. If you were going to buy any cheap/ drugstore palette for yourself or as gift then definately give this one a go!