SEPHORA COLLECTION House of Lashes® x Sephora Collection Versailles Eyeshadow Palette

BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A limited-edition, keepsake eyeshadow palette with 16 exclusive shades, inspired by the night gardens at Versaille, to create endless day-to-night looks.

What it does:
From subtle neutrals to sultry, romantic hues, this must-have palette makes beauty effortless. The carefully curated shade range includes shimmery metallics and velvety mattes with a luxurious finish and high payoff. The unique palette design with drawer is made to store your favorite House of Lashes lashes to enhance any look you create.

This Palette contains:
- 16 x 0.05 oz/ 1.41 g eyeshadows in Amour, Orchid, Enchanté, French Blue, Dusk, Marigold, Dove, Antoinette, Peony, Prim Rose, Stone, Juniper, Pebble, Dahlia, Vintage Moss, Midnight

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Orchid, French Blue, Marigold, Antoinette, Prim Rose, Stone, Juniper, Midnight:
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain: Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake.

Amour, Enchante, Dusk, Dove, Peony, Pebblle, Dahlia, Vintage Moss:
Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Potassium Sorbate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water. May Contain: Carmine*, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Powder, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Chromium Oxide Greens Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake. *May Contain Carmine As A Color Additive.

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "This the most stunning palette I have ever seen! The colours are so pigmented and you can create lot of looks with it. It make a fabulous gift for anyone and is really worth the price. I think Sephora come out with better palettes than some high price ones. I would really reccomend it for anyone who want to give as a present." in 20 reviews
  • "This one is nice is this eyeshadow pigmented? I'd love to try this out is this also long lasting? Love to try this out" in 5 reviews
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
I like all the colors it offers. The shades are great for when I’m doing my make up along with some really good brushes this item is the best. I enjoy using this product when doing my make up its like the cake topper of the whole experience. I get excited even thinking about this product, I like venturing into many different make up styles and enjoy using this product to help me get to my desired look! Very happy with the product !
Sam S.
Shelburne, VT
amazing! plenty of colors. goes on smooth and stays on all day!!!! never concerned about smudging or anything

i also really love the box it comes in. may give a bunch of these as gifts for the holiday season! also not too expensive, good price for all the colors
Suzanna S.
Jonesboro, AR
This pallet is beautiful and comes as a home for your lashes. It comes with lash glue when bought too. The shadows are exquisitely pigmented and leave little fallout. It's a cooltone palette and is perfect for creating a whole array of looks. Plus, the pallet itself is just gorgeous. It looks like a music box and would sit beautifully on any makeup lovers vanity.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
My boyfriend got me this from Sephora for Christmas. The design of this palette is SO pretty and cute. I love the colors offered. They're slightly chalky, but with a wet brush they can be really beautiful! My only real con is that I wish it actually came with lashes in the lash carrier drawer
Esperanza S.
Pearsall, TX
This palette is beautiful especially for the price. Most of the shadows are nice and smooth, a few are chalky. However, despite the texture of the chalky shadows, they blend out super easily anyway. The colors are super pigmented and I love the blues. The packaging is great because you can take the eyeshadow palette out of the bulkier box. I also love the lash glue.
whitney j.
Winter Garden, FL
Cute packaging! Great quality of shadows and cute storage for lashes underneath the palette. Large mirror and bonus lash glue is included! Must have for anyone who loves a great quality eyeshadow palette and lash lovers all around! Pigment is rich!
erika s.
Fort Lee, NJ
I like the pastel colors for basic and romantic makeups, the dark blue palettes I do not use them because they are not my favorite colors, but I use them for makeup in photographs with a more daring look.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, Ga
It's a cute little set.  The shadow has great pigmentation and lasted me most of the day. Love that there is storage for my lashes.  Don't have to worry about keeping packaging for my lashes all over the the house.  I love having duel purpose packaging.
Kathrine B.
Miami , FL
I loooveeee this pallet but honestly I just get most use out of the left half ( warm tones) I don’t get much use out of the cool tone left side so I might not repurchase but the shadows blend beautiful so I don’t regret my purchase
kara p.
Tucson, AZ
Great little holiday colab as you would expect from sephora they always come out with amazing gift sets with some awesome company's! These are super pigmented and it really lets u create some unique looks or just a typical quick day to day routine with a swipe of a neutral shade. All in all it was a good deal and cute set. Im a sucker for packaging and thought this was soooo pretty!
Lexus R.
Attica, IN
Is the pigments any good?
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
I love this palette! I'm into collector type items and this is beautiful! Does anyone else buy makeup products you don't need just bc it's something beautiful?
Leyda L.
Los angeles, CA
Where can i purchase these?
naushi r.
lucknow
Really want to try this!!
Mohammed I.
mangalore
Really wants to try it 😍