BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A set of full, fluttering false lashes made from 100 percent natural hair, handcrafted to perfection.

What it does:
From flirty to seductive to glamorous, each of these lashes are able to transition from day to night with ease, and each is created with 100 percent premium natural hair, making them lightweight and soft to the touch.

Yvette Lashes: create full-volume style with wispy ends and slightly tapered.

Seductress Lashes: have dramatic volume and full style for a stacked, dimensional appearance.

Cecile Lashes: create full-volume style with length in the center lash for added thickness and dimension.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Application:
-Carefully remove eyelash from tray by easing them away from the half-moon with your thumbs in a downward motion.
-Hold the lash up to your eye to measure it. If it is too long cut away excess lash from the outer corner.
-Holding each end of the lash band, bring the corners inwards so you create the shape of a 'C' and flex the lash. Adding this curve to the band will help when applying to the eyelid.
-Apply lash glue to the band and wait approximately 20 seconds for it to become tacky.
-Once tacky and while looking downwards into a mirror apply the lash to your eyelid positioning the band as close to your natural lashes as possible. Apply to the center of the eyelid first, and then apply the inner and outer corners.
-Allow the glue to dry thoroughly. It will be clear once dry.
-If you want to further blend the false lash to your natural lash, apply a bit of mascara. This is optional.

Removal:
-Remove the lashes before you remove any of your eye makeup.
-If you remove them carefully the lash can be re-used numerous times (especially if you did not put mascara on them).
-Hold the lash at the outer corner and peel it off the eyelid from the outer corner towards the nose. (It won’t hurt.)
-Add a little of an oily substance to a cue-tip and run along the lashline to help soften the glue if needed.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION House of Lashes x Sephora Collection Lash Collection Yvette - full style
  • "These lashes were like a dream come true for prom. I felt like a princess!! They stayed on all night, and were so easy to apply!" in 9 reviews
  • "These lashes are EXTRA. But in the best way possible. I normally go for lashes with more of a cat eye effect but I decided to try these out. I was not disappointed!! Now I do have fairly big eyes so they work for my shape. Smaller eyes may get lost in them. But for someone with more eye space looking to pull a dramatic look together these are beautiful and full without ever feeling heavy" in 5 reviews
  • "This lashes are awesome, I get a lot of compliments wearing them. They look super pretty. The band is comfortable. They are good quality so they will last a while. I will be back to Sephora to buy lots more." in 3 reviews
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
My favorite lash from the Sephora house of lashes collection is definitely “Cecile” ! They are so light on my eyes. They are soft and Luxurious feeling. They are long and full but not too over the top. Perfect for an everyday look or even date night. I reuse these and they will really last a long time as long as you take care of them. The packaging is really sturdy and easy to store your lashes in after using. For $14 you really get what you pay for! Definitely worth the money.
paige t.
sioux falls, SD
Love love love these. The quality is great and I get at least 5-10 wears out of them. The band is pretty thick but I like that for lashes because they last longer and are easier to apply than a thin band. These are pretty and wispy without being too dramatic looking
Kerry C.
Sylvania
Medium priced lashes with high quality is every girls dream. Sephora has amazing lashes that are full and dramatic to naturally elegant. These were amazing and brought so much definition to the eye. Will always support Sephora’s brand.
elizabeth h.
Decatur, AL
I love these lashes! They stay on and look good. I ordered them as a gift. The person I gave them too loves them and wears them all the time. She said they were easy to clean and loves how they’re made.
B r.
I personally love these lashes they are so amazing I always wear them for a full Glam I bought them at Sephora and just fell in love immediately this honestly beats HUDA beauty lashes totally going to purchase again
Amanda B.
These are great for a noticeable yet subtle look. I hate thick falsies. These are very natural looking and worth the price because you can re use them. Make sure you trim them so they fit your eye shape!
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
These lashes have lasted me for.. I don’t even know how long, at least a year. I only wear them when I want to doll up my face to fullestttt. They make my eyes pop and especially with a Smokey eye - perfect! U have to use the right type of lash glue or the lashes are just gonna come right off. I learned the hard way lol. The lash band is pretty thick, that’s why. But I use Ardell Duo Dark Brush on Adhesive , honestly the best one I’ve used thus far. I go back and forth from that one and DUO Eyelash Adhesive Black. They work the same, but the brush on is more precise and you don’t waste too much of the glue.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Bree F.
I live sephora and I love house of lashes!! I got their non latex glue and it works like a charm along with these lashes! I love love love their glue so much the dark one and the light one! My lashes stay in place so much better and I have no irritation from the latex no latex glue is always the best option these lashes are sooooo lush and pretty! You may have to change the sides to adjust your shape of your eye but I live for the length and volume of these lashes!!! I LOVE AND LIVE FOR HOL!! Lash on beauty goooroooos!
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
These lashes are so comfortable, easy to apply and lightweight. They have a small band so they aren’t noticeable as false lashes and you don’t have to build up the liner to blend them in. These are one of my all time favorites and everyday lashes

Sephora