BY SEPHORA

DETAILS:

What it is:
A set of full, fluttering false lashes made from 100 percent cruelty-free, synthetic blends that are handcrafted to perfection.

What it does:
Create a makeup look full of majesty and wonder, as bold and elusive as the Chateau de Versailles with the House of Lashes® x Sephora Collection Juliette Lashes. These head-turning lashes are center dense with tapered ends, offering full volume and style for a stacked, multidimensional appearance.

What else you need to know:
Introducing a limited-edition collaboration that unites the irresistible romance of House of Lashes with the beauty expertise of Sephora. A collection made specifically for your eyes, this collection was created to transport you to Paris, to the hidden secret gardens by day and the floral gardens at Versailles at night. An exclusive collection to make your eyes your centerpiece. All eyes are on you.

These lashes are handcrafted and cruelty-free with eco-friendly packaging and styles that flatter every eye shape.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Application:
-Carefully remove eyelash from tray by easing them away from the half-moon with your thumbs in a downward motion.
-Hold the lash up to your eye to measure it. If it is too long cut away excess lash from the outer corner.
-Holding each end of the lash band, bring the corners inwards so you create the shape of a 'C' and flex the lash. Adding this curve to the band will help when applying to the eyelid.
-Apply lash glue to the band and wait approximately 20 seconds for it to become tacky.
-Once tacky and while looking downwards into a mirror apply the lash to your eyelid positioning the band as close to your natural lashes as possible. Apply to the center of the eyelid first, and then apply the inner and outer corners.
-Allow the glue to dry thoroughly. It will be clear once dry.
-If you want to further blend the false lash to your natural lash, apply a bit of mascara. This is optional.

Removal:
-Remove the lashes before you remove any of your eye makeup.
-If you remove them carefully the lash can be re-used numerous times (especially if you did not put mascara on them).
-Hold the lash at the outer corner and peel it off the eyelid from the outer corner towards the nose. (It won’t hurt.)
-Add a little of an oily substance to a cue-tip and run along the lash line to help soften the glue if needed.

About the Brand:

Julie C.
Homestead, FL
My favorite lashes ever. I mean I just started wearing fake eyelashes but these are amazing. Affordable and easy to buy at Sephora. For a first timer I thought magnetic lashes would be easier but that was a lie!. These made me look effortless without trying too hard. Would recommend to my friends for sure.
Sammi Z.
These lashes are so BEAUTIFUL!!! They are really light on my eyes and look so gorgeous. They are $14 each at Sephora which aren't that bad for lashes! I am such a big fan of HOL Collections and I would purchase more of their Sephora x HOL Lashes if they release more.
Cortney d.
I really like this collection. I don't love it, but it is a nice little collection. I don't care for the band on one set I own, so I never wear them, but the other two sets get a lot of love.
Jenny H.
Woodbridge , ON
I love exaggerated false lashes and these looked so good. Great quality and I didn’t find these uncomfortable on my eyes which most thick eyelashes do. It wasn’t as expensive as other lashes either. Very pretty
Erin M.
Thunder Bay, ON
I love these full lashes but I felt like you had to have a full make up look in order to wear these lashes without having them look silly. They are very durable lash and I really really enjoyed the look of the lashes. They are very full bodied lashes and great for more dramatic looks where you need more volume in your lashes. These were very easy to get off after wearing them and very easy to clean.
Lynn G.
Dartmouth, NS
These lashes are a great quality for a great price. They won't last longer than 6-7 wears and that's not if you wash them everytime. You need to really take care yo not rip the glue off that's holding the lashes on the strip. Then you'll have issues.
bâtøøl ..
الدمام, Ksa
 I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards. ..sooo nice
Janelle J.
Sarnia, ON
I love that house of lashes glue came in stores with sephora! I wish they brought more of a selection in, but i do love the "juliette" style! They have a nice, thickbank and long wispy lashes!

back