Sephora
COLLECTION House of Lashes x Patrick Ta It's a look

SEPHORA COLLECTION House of Lashes x Patrick Ta It's a look

A stunning limited-edition lash collaboration with celebrity makeup artist, Patrick Ta. What Else You Need to Know: These lashes bring impact and attention and allow you to customize your eye looks from everyday chic to all-out glam. Each set is 100 percent vegan and handcrafted with love from cruelty-free fibers. She's a Natural: This natural-looking light and airy lash style will complement your diverse lifestyle and beautifully enhance your next makeup look. It's an After Party: This dramatic, fluffy, rounded style will create the most dimensional open-eyed look. It's a look: This natural, fun, and charming lash has a gradually flared style to elongate your eyes and creates a soft cat eye effect.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION House of Lashes x Patrick Ta It's a look!
Jessica G.
Dothan, AL
SEPHORA COLLECTION House of Lashes x Patrick Ta It's a look uploaded by Jessica G.
I love Patrick Ta’s makeup style, which is pretty and natural looking. I like to wear strip lashes since my natural eyelashes are fairly short, but I don’t always want them to look super fake. These lashes are perfect for a more casual or daytime look! They’re lightweight yet so pretty!

Looking for your answer?