BY SEPHORA #21 in False Lashes

Details:

What it is:
A latex-free adhesive formulated for long-lasting wear.

What it does:
This lash adhesive is formulated for long-lasting wear. It features a unique bottle with an easy-to-use brush applicator. The formulation is latex-free and waterproof—perfect for latex-sensitive and contact-wearing individuals.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is safe to use for those with sensitive eyes and latex allergies.

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Before applying glue, flex lash band with your fingertips several times.
-Unscrew glue cap and apply glue to the band of the lashes with the precision brush-on applicator.
-Add extra glue on the ends of the lash band for extra hold.
-Wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky and apply along natural lash line.(Glue is iridescent during application but will dry clear.)

Precautions:
-Use only as directed.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-Avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, wash eye immediately with lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
-If eye irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
-Do not freeze. Freezing will render adhesive unusable.

Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer, Water, Methacrylic Acid, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Vitamin E.

About the Brand:

• How good is this lash glue compared to other brands? Or w...2 Answers
  • I want to know if that actually works and is it worth the...6 Answers
  • I want to try this !!3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "The best lash glue on the market. This glue stay on all day. I have always struggled putting fake eyelashes on until I discovered this glue. The wand makes it super easy to use, you just swipe it across the lashband and pop them on. I live in south Texas so humidity is insane but with this glue my lashes stay all day. Perfect for events and brides especially " in 7 reviews
  • "Honestly my favorite lash glue. My eyes are pretty sensitive and this has been the only one to work great for my eyes. I feel confident that my lashes will not come off when I use this. It’s a product that I always repurchase so I highly recommend it for people with sensitive eyes." in 3 reviews
Kayli N.
Ankeny
When I first got this glue I was in love. First off the packaging is beautiful. It’s easy to apply to lashes without getting too thick and dries down easily. The scent is so much more bearable than other lash glues as well (hey Ardell I’m talking to you). However, the longer you use this lash glue the harder it is to work with. Maybe I just need a new tube or something but mine just isn’t as fabulous as it was before. It dries down sticky and gets stuck to my eyes in not so great places even if I’m barely using any glue on my lashes. Overall, I’ll probably stick to my cheapo Ardell glue despite how gross is smells because in the end it just works better for me but this did the trick for a while and is great for travel and touch ups!
Lesia K.
Galveston, TX
Monica S.
House of Lashes® HOL® WHITE Lash Adhesive
My everyday grab item! Definitely cant go back to using any other lash glue . I have really watery eyes so this works for me . I love that the applicator is a little wand so you can control the amount your using and just wasting the product. The color of it is sooo pretty like a iridescent green fairy color ! This tube is probably gonna last me forever as long as i dont lose it !! This takes the #goat for me lol
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the bees knees when It comes to lashes! I really feel like it makes them stay in place and put all day long! I blink a lot and usually I have to reapply them or use a little extra glue throughout the day and I didn’t have to with this one! I like the way that it goes on too with the applicator I think it makes for a more precious application. I will def be buying this again in the future!
Nicole W.
Sacramento, CA
This has been the best eyelash glue I have used to date. It sticks on and stays there. Lasts all day. If your eyes water or tears, it isn’t waterproof which is standard. They have a white color but it’s more of an iridescent green once it dries but it’s not noticeable unless you’re staring at a very close distance. The Black has the same green iridescent color but it does dry down black. The tubes last me at least 4-6 months depending on how often I use lashes. For an every day user, it may be 3 months! Which is great for 9$ totally recommend and you won’t regret buying this!!!!!
Yasmin S.
Sausalito, CA
I bought this glue to try something new because I knew that there had to be something better than Duo out there. This is the BEST lash glue that I have ever used. Not only is it inexpensive but it works! The applicator is like a little brush so you don’t have to worry about a huge glob of it coming out of the tube. The applicator also makes the glue easy to spread on the lash band. It looks kind of green (think mosquito eyes lol) when you first apply it but it genuinely dries down black. It also dries quickly as well because waiting for Duo to get tacky is a joke. I’m not crazy about the smell but I really only notice it when I first open the tube. I will probably never use another lash glue ever again. Holy grail!
MaryJane V.
Hayward , CA
I use to use the duo lash glue but I have watery eyes and noticed it would make my lashes lift at the edges. And found this gem at my local Sephora. I was so excited that I didn’t have to order it off the house of lashes website. Gave it a try and I’m hooked!! I spent a day in San Francisco and it was super windy and my lashes stayed put. They didn’t even lift!!! It does leave a bit of lash glue residue on your lashes occasionally but nothing a little micellar water and cotton round can’t fix
Alex S.
This is my favorite eyelash glue, it lasts on my watery eyes and if I HAVE to reapply the applicator makes it super easy to get in there between my lash and falsies. One of the best parts is that the bristles on HOL's eyelash glue don't fray. This is my go to lash glue.
Kristina M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this lash adhesive! It is also good for gems. Nothing I’ve tried can hold like this yet still come off at the end of the night! This is my go-to for both myself as well as my pro-kit. The dark one is good for hiding lash bands. The white one is good for gems or festival makeup application.
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
THE BEST lash glue ever!!!! I have tried so many lash glues and always noticed that my lashes would come off towards the front or the side and I had to carry glue everywhere. This one is such an amazing glue that you don’t need to carry it around with you- your lashes will stay intact!!! I have purchased it twice and it’s a holy grail for me when it comes to anything regarding false lashes
Briana M.
San Bernardino
I want to know if that actually works and is it worth the money?
Kristina R.
How does this glue compare to the DUO glue? (That's what I currently use).
Surey R.
Guadalajara jalisco 🇲🇽
I been looking for a good mascara for a long lashes, but nobody tell me anything, I want my lashes look so long and beautiful. This is the right product I'm looking for?
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Do you think this would be better at applying falsies under the lid because I love my DUO glue but it didn't hold when I tried putting them on under? Or do you know of a better brand entirely?
Jocelyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have heard so much of this lash glue is it better than the DUO glue ?