Sephora
COLLECTION Holiday Touch Up Eye Brush Set

SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Touch Up Eye Brush Set

A holiday mini brush set with four eye brushes stored in a holographic keychain pouch, perfect for on-the-go use. What Else You Need to Know: This set contains four mini must-have eye brushes: a crease brush, an all-over shadow brush, a smudge brush, and a liner brush, all in a holographic keychain pouch making it easy to achieve an eye look on the go. This Set Contains:- Crease brush- All-Over eyeshadow brush- Smudge brush- Liner brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Touch Up Eye Brush Set!
Danielle K.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Touch Up Eye Brush Set uploaded by Danielle K.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Touch Up Eye Brush Set I bought while checking out at Sephora because they put this adorable, beautiful, shiny little bag of touch up eyeshadow brushes that was so super cute I just had to have them....they come in a little holographic pouch that snaps Closed and has a keychain ring at the bottom to attach to your keys if you would like. These little brushes are really cool, they are so soft and do great for those on the go touch ups!! Not to mention on each brush it says what which brush to use for what lol incase I guess if I was having a blonde moment to remind me 😂 anyways there are 4 brushes. Included are 1 all over shadow brush, 1 crease brush, 1 Smudge brush, and 1 angled liner brush. The bristles are very nice and soft, and no they dont fall out when using as other brushes do sometimes. I actually was shocked they were as nice as they were for this little gem of an item and for the price of them. They are very affordable, I believe I played $20 for the set.....but these are a neat item to carry in your purse for your long days or extended nights out on the town!! Highly recomend these!!

Looking for your answer?