SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Phrase Makeup Bag uploaded by Nour B.

BY SEPHORA

A stylish clutch that is big enough to hold both your makeup and non-beauty essentials, while being portable enough to throw in a larger bag. This bag features a universally-appealing design, shape, and size that allows this it to be used as a clutch handbag or thrown into a larger bag for travel. It's compact but just roomy enough to house your essentials. All bags feature beautiful rose gold details and a lipstick-shaped zipper puller All bags are vegan and cruelty-free. Each is sold separately.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Anjelica M.
I am a huge fan of make up bags and things that make my life easier. I am constantly bringing with me little pieces of make up and it's awesome to have the perfect size make up bag to fit everything. This bag is the perfect size and does everything I need it to. It also looks very very expensive even though it was super cheap...which I am a huge fan of.
Yazuri R.
Simpsonville, South Carolina
This makeup bag looks so cute I love how shiny it is and it's really my style I love stylish glittery things I love this this bag just by looking at it it is the best bag I have seen it looks really cute and would really like to get one.
Dezi M.
Bethel, ME
Its a very cute mini bag with a gold zipper. Perfect for traveling and storing makeup or being an emergency bag. Lots of space, it can fit brushes of all size and can store alot. Very easy to carry and bring around, and i love the leatherish fabric.
Dana T.
Porter, TX
I would have given this 5 stars but the zipper part keeps having issues and breaking . The bag itself feels amazing and soft. The sizing is great and perfect for purses and holds brushes easy. Although I've had to fix the zipper I still use daily
Elizabeth C.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this! It's sparkly and super cute. I can take this with me carrying it as a clutch and it matches all of my outfits perfectly. It's a simple yet glam way to hold your makeup. I'm glad I purchased this!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I received one of these bags for Christmas last year as a gift. I use it to keep my medicine in my purse. I love the bag. It's not too big or too small it's perfect. Definitely recommend this as a mini purse, makeup bag, or medicine bag.
Karina S.
Anaheim, CA
The past Sephora holiday collection bags has been very nice Lee decorated in common and nice she designed to use during the holidays or are you around I really like that they're affordable and not too expensive but I would say wait till after the season to get them out and even cheaper price
Brianna A.
Muskegon, MI
Very great for holding your makeup you want to touch up later or if your running late and you need to just throw makeup together instead of losing everything in your purse this little guy will hold it all for you. Very fashionable too!
Ashley H.
San Diego , CA
I got a few things from the holiday line for myself and for gifts. This makeup bag is so cute and it's really well made. Sephora brand is always quality products for great prices. I would recommend the makeup bags. They hold up well and they last.
Mariana G.
Received this as a gift last year during Christmas. Although I cannot justify the price the makeup bag is made of good material and can just about hold my highlighter, bronzer, mascara, eyebrow pomade, and lipstick. It's pretty great in itself.
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
This is so beautiful where is that at ??