BY SEPHORA #100 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

A series of fun and fashionable cosmetic pouches. This stylish cosmetic bag fits all of your makeup essentials and tools. It's small enough to throw into your purse and chic enough to carry on its own. Each bag comes in a bright yet sophisticated color and has a fun saying on the front in a metallic gold. The cute gold zipper pull is in the shape of a cosmetic brush. Like all Sephora Collection bags, these pouches are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Anjelica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of make up bags and things that make my life easier. I am constantly bringing with me little pieces of make up and it's awesome to have the perfect size make up bag to fit everything. This bag is the perfect size and does everything I need it to. It also looks very very expensive even though it was super cheap...which I am a huge fan of.
Anne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great makeup clutch and fits perfectly in my purse. I love how sleek it looks, and how much of my makeup I can carry. Love this!!
T M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this great for traveling. Fit my go to and traveling make up and brushes. It has nice leather case. Easy to clean if get dirty.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora has an awsome line of product! They are a good piece and good quality. They have almost every version of a high end product
Danika K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bag is not be easy to get dirty. On the inside or out. it can also hold alot . The zipper is strong and not easy to break.
Elizabeth s.
Lawrenceburg
The was adorable. I was pleasantly surprised about the quality of the bag. It has held up well considering the amount of use
Gabby ortega a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quality was not as good as I expected... started breaking a week after I purchased... was very upset cause it's super cute
Brianna A.
Muskegon, MI
Very great for holding your makeup you want to touch up later or if your running late and you need to just throw makeup together instead of losing everything in your purse this little guy will hold it all for you. Very fashionable too!