BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A double-ended contour stick with a cream-to-powder contour formula and cream, modern matte highlighter.

What it does:
This creamy contour duo lets you easily create a sculpted look with the perfect shade combination. Modern matte highlighter attracts light and brightens your best features, while the buildable contour shade slims, sculpts, and defines your face in a natural way. The packaging includes easy instructions for creating a contoured or highlighted look.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply directly on to face and blend with fingers or brush.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is it as good as it looks? It's beautiful!1 Answers
  • Which colour combinations are available1 Answers
  • M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick what IS the best Mac lipstik ?3 Answers
María G.
Málaga
It is nice altough you have to be good at countouring, it fits nice and price is perfect seeing the quality. You have to have a nice blender to really have great final effect, the rest nice, I recommend ❤️
shahin m.
Okay. Let me tell you that I have been searching for a product that has both highlight and contouring in one stick. Probably this is the only one that is. It's a medium tone. Super cool thing to own. It's smooth on skin..one side is rounded and other is shaped to help you highlight. loved it. They also give you a picture on how to do it. Highly recommended.
Royal K.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Highlight Lowlight Face Contour Duo is very buttery and bendable. It's a great contour/highlight pair 💕.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
Haven't exactly used it but when I sampled it at ten store the coverage seemed pretty good if your looking for good quality but wanting to save money I recommend this I got both lowlight and highlight contour for 20 dollars
Iman A.
GUYS this is something you must have i use it everyday it is muuuch better than the powder
It is very creamy and looks great on your skin👍
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
It actually works extremely well which I was surprised at because it was only 8$ on sale! Extremely easy to blend and I felt that it matched my tone pretty well! I would definitely recommend this to anyone just starting out in the contouring world, very easy application with a nice end result!
Gia C.
Bistrita ,Bistrita-Năsăud
This is a great product !!
Blends good and does a great job covering all my bags But i buy the shaed "Tan mat 03 " and the coverege/highlighting part is yellow and i can use It just unter fondation and this is a thing that i don't Like But the Brown part for conturing is great !
It is Bad that They didn't do the shades good because if i buyed another one with the highlighting part mor Like my skin then the counturing part Woold be to dark .
irene p.
The product is described as a cream-to-powder contour product, and I have to say that that’s true. When I apply the product, it blends in really well with my skin and turns into a matte, powdery kind of product. Because of the stick and the shape of both sides, the product applies really smooth and easy – contouring has never been easier!

After blending, the darker contouring side is still really noticeable on my skin, but the highlighter doesn’t do the trick for me: I see no highlight at all, only some slight concealing. The highlighter of this shade (Medium 02) is the exact same color as my skin, and on top of that it is really thin, so it doesn’t even conceal so well. Both the colors are not as cool-toned as I would like or expect from this contour duo, so I was quite disappointed in how warm the shades run.

Even though the cream changes into some kind of powder when applying, the product becomes oily again during the day. It’s very important to set the product with a mattifying powder, otherwise (if you have an oily skin just like me) you’ll end up looking like a fried banana.
LaQuita D.
Gotta Have It!

I'm so stoked about adding this to my makeup arsenal! I love the convenient and handy design of a contour stick. The round to of the highlight paired with the angled tip of the lowlight makes it fail proof. I bought this at Sephora over a month ago and use it at least 3 to 4 times a week. It works wonderful in all lighting which is a huge bonus as I'm a Fashion Blogger and take pictures weekly for outfit posts.
Jessica B.
Winnipeg
Review for: 02 Medium more...
Meh—- I bought this on sale and that’s the only reason I’m writing this review. No at all anything I would purchase again. I don’t feel that these blend out well and I tend to forget it is even in my makeup. I don’t think I’d ever recommend this out to anyone based on product, maybe on price alone.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
Is a really good product?
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Where can i buy this and for what price
Samantha K.
I've been looking for a highlight/contour duo but have only been able to find ones that have shimmer in the highlighter. Does this also have a glitter to the highlighter or is it matte?
Rhiannon V.
Pros and cons?? Is it expensive?

Amazon