BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A double-ended contour stick with a cream-to-powder contour formula and cream, modern matte highlighter.

What it does:
This creamy contour duo lets you easily create a sculpted look with the perfect shade combination. Modern matte highlighter attracts light and brightens your best features, while the buildable contour shade slims, sculpts, and defines your face in a natural way. The packaging includes easy instructions for creating a contoured or highlighted look.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply directly on to face and blend with fingers or brush.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is it as good as it looks? It's beautiful!1 Answers
  • Which colour combinations are available1 Answers
  • M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick what IS the best Mac lipstik ?3 Answers
Ahlem K.
Sephora it's thé best i liké this product because it so exprement and thé natural effect à result it's make me so happy i use it this contour evry days
Leticia A.
Orlando, FL
I love this although I believe it's being discontinued. It is way cheaper than the kkw contour stick and costs waaaaay less. It blends out nicely and does not look patchy. It's highly pigmented and it looks beautiful on the skin not orangey. I would definitely buy this product again
spectacular g.
Review for: 02 Medium more...
I’m loving this! I used powder contour before so this is a step up. I feel like it helps me contour better than a powder and I love how the two are put together as a team. I also like how they are angled so I can make thin lines on my nose but also make fatter lines with the smoother side. I use a brush to blend it in. It takes a while to blend maybe I should use like setting spray on my brushes not really sure but like since you put it on dry skin it takes a while to get blended in. But then again I didn’t use the best brush!
shahin m.
Okay. Let me tell you that I have been searching for a product that has both highlight and contouring in one stick. Probably this is the only one that is. It's a medium tone. Super cool thing to own. It's smooth on skin..one side is rounded and other is shaped to help you highlight. loved it. They also give you a picture on how to do it. Highly recommended.
Siddiqah M.
Ajax
Review for: 02 Medium more...
I love this product! I have repurchased it twice. Both sides are amazing! The contour side is great for hot summer days.
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Review for: 01 Light more...
It's really easy to apply and it stays on all day long. I really
recommend it if you never have enough time for your makeup, this really
saves time in the morning.
Neha V.
Manchester
This is the most genuine brand I have come across and would definitely like to recommend this to my family and friends.most loved brands
Sofia E.
Great highlight. I liked this one better than the other ones. Since it was easier for me to apply it. I recommend using this
Maria Noel T.
Gosto muito desse bastão iluminador!!!Sempre tenho um na minha necessaire pois destaca tudo que quero no meu rosto.
Influenster M.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Highlight Lowlight Face Contour Duo

I purchased mine through the Sephora app and just got it today. As soon as I opened the box I decided to try it right away and surprisingly it is a great contouring stick for the price. I paid $11 for mine and I was a bit hesitant but thankfully it worked out better than expected. Perfect for those who are still not a "Pro" in the contouring game, it glides on smoothly, it blends evenly and it doesn't leave your face feeling heavy or cakey. I'm super happy with my Sephora stick, it's practical which I love and it gives me the perfect contoured look for only $11 so it's safe to say that I will rebuy this product again
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
Is a really good product?
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Where can i buy this and for what price
Samantha K.
I've been looking for a highlight/contour duo but have only been able to find ones that have shimmer in the highlighter. Does this also have a glitter to the highlighter or is it matte?
Rhiannon V.
Pros and cons?? Is it expensive?

Amazon