BY SEPHORA

A double-ended contour stick with a cream-to-powder contour formula and cream, modern matte highlighter. This creamy contour duo lets you easily create a sculpted look with the prefect shade combination. Modern matte highlighter attracts light and brightens your best features, while the buildable contour shade slims, sculpts, and defines your face in a natural way. The packaging includes easy instructions for creating a contoured or highlighted look. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ashley l.
I don't really worry about blush but you can still use it. I would recommend this for a wedding day. You could use this as a birthday gift to your friends.
Kelsey N.
Lexington, KY
Review for: 03 Tan more...
I love this stick!! makes contouring super easy and it blends beautifully!! very easy to apply, my only complaint is that I always run out very quickly
Shalla L.
I use this as a concealer. It's alright. It doesn't stay on all day and I find myself having to touch up. It kind of slips off. At least it's cheap.
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: 01 Light more...
This is a great duo to start out with. I'm new to contour and this was helpful to help me understand what needs to go where and how to blend it in
Deanna S.
Rochester, NY
It's a yes and no for me ! The highlight doesn't really pop and give my face what I was looking for i do like the contour on the other hand !
Breonica B.
Leaves my lashes long, full and beautifu with no clumps or running. I recommended this shadow to all girlfriends and family. They all love it
Kylie S.
san diego
Review for: 03 Tan more...
This shade was perfect for my tan skin tone. It blends super easily and it's not too thick, which you can sometimes find with cream products.
Jessica Y.
Berwyn, IL
Review for: 01 Light more...
I really like this contour duo! It's so creamy and easy to blend. I think it's a fairly good value for thw quality and amount of product.
Kiara C.
New Britain, CT
Amazing product I leave it in my car for when I'm in a rush, love it blends super well and it's great for beginners will purchase again.
Neha V.
Manchester
This is the most genuine brand I have come across and would definitely like to recommend this to my family and friends.most loved brands
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
Is a really good product?
fashion 3.
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
Pros and cons?? Is it expensive?
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Where can i buy this and for what price
Samantha K.
I've been looking for a highlight/contour duo but have only been able to find ones that have shimmer in the highlighter. Does this also have a glitter to the highlighter or is it matte?