BY SEPHORA

A double-ended contour stick with a cream-to-powder contour formula and cream, modern matte highlighter. This creamy contour duo lets you easily create a sculpted look with the prefect shade combination. Modern matte highlighter attracts light and brightens your best features, while the buildable contour shade slims, sculpts, and defines your face in a natural way. The packaging includes easy instructions for creating a contoured or highlighted look. see more...

Buy on Sephora
I bought this a while back to learn how to count our but I didn't end up using it for that, I use it as a concealer for my eyebrows but it's good, it's pigmented, and easy to apply, I use it on a daily I actually need to buy another one ASAP
Vicky C.
baton rouge
This is great, however a bit pricey and the you really have to be careful with it otherwise the ends literally break :(

The highlighter is amazing but the contour is hard to blend.

I don't think I would buy it again.

Love the concept of it though
Falon J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This contour stick is ok. I got it in deep but the light side is way to ashy for my skin tone. The dark side is perfect for my contour and it's really easy to blend with my beauty blender . I do recommend this to others as long as you can find the correct tone for your skin
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
Review for: 01 Light more...
Yessss!!! I love this highlight and contour duo, its sooo good. I use it all the time and its really long lasting if well taken cared. I use it before i contour with a powdered contouring formula. Sooo great and stays really long.
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
Review for: 01 Light more...
So perfect and easy to use. I believe it can possibly be a little more smoothr so it blends properly but it just takes a few more minutes so no big deal. I totally love this highlight and contour duo. I highly recommend
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Review for: 01 Light more...
I bought this when I was trying to learn to contour and highlight. It works pretty good I just did not feel like it lasted long at all especially for the price. This helped me blend my makeup well and looked good on.
Brynna H.
Essexville, MI
Review for: 03 Tan more...
I just bought this and so far I enjoy it! I love contouring, but like to keep my makeup application as simple as possible. I enjoy this product because it's just the matter of swiping and blending. Love it! :)
Brittany E.
The product itself is very good. It goes on creamy and it blends VERY well. It doesn't look cakey and it lasts all day. The only issue I have with it, is it does not have very much product in the actual tube. I find that I run out of it very quickly, and I don't use it often enough for that to happen.
Natalie B.
American Canyon, CA
This is not good what so ever. The day after I got it the contour side broke! It did not even last one day before falling. I had not even screwed anything out, just as it came. It has nice colors and blends well but I would not recommend.
Stephanie C.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: 03 Tan more...
I use this almost everyday, it's quick and easy to use when your on the go! Also great pricing for something with great quality! As long as you have a great blender or blending brush, you can achieve a wonderful contoured face! It's also a cream base, I use the shade"Deep"
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
Is a really good product?
fashion 3.
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
Pros and cons?? Is it expensive?
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Where can i buy this and for what price
Samantha K.
I've been looking for a highlight/contour duo but have only been able to find ones that have shimmer in the highlighter. Does this also have a glitter to the highlighter or is it matte?