BY SEPHORA #51 in Contouring

What it is:
A double-ended contour stick with a cream-to-powder contour formula and cream, modern matte highlighter.

What it does:
This creamy contour duo lets you easily create a sculpted look with the perfect shade combination. Modern matte highlighter attracts light and brightens your best features, while the buildable contour shade slims, sculpts, and defines your face in a natural way. The packaging includes easy instructions for creating a contoured or highlighted look.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply directly on to face and blend with fingers or brush.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Review for: 04 Deep more...
Hands down this is the best contour stick I've run across yet, I just got the NYX and this is so much better for us darker skinned girls. This one really works as a contour because it gives us a nice highlight color and a deep enough contour color and actually shows up on our skin. The consistency is nice and creamy and very easily blended. I am so in love with this stick. I'm about to run out and get another one just to have it as a backup
Lola O.
West Babylon , NY
Review for: 04 Deep more...
Amazingggg. I first purchased the Anastasia contour kit & found it some what confusing, especially going to YouTube and seeing someone use it one when then another person the next way. Then a friend recommended this contour duo product to me & I love it, this is one of my go to make up products, also in a way shortens & benefits my contouring process.
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
I love this contour and highlight duo stick. I tried a drugstore contour stick prior to this one and sephora's contour stick blew the other one out of the water. I have the shade medium and its perfect for my tan skin. It blends so easily and is to creamy! I just wish that there was more product in the stick. But definitely a great product!
Jessica T.
I love this contour duo. The shades are perfect and the chubby stick makes application super easy. it is buildable for the more dramatic makeup days and I love the matte finish.
Mosammat P.
Jamaica, NY
There's some really good pros and really bad cons. The contour end is really nice and blends super easy I love the contour end. However I hate the highlighter end. It doesn't blend as easy and is kinda chalky and just doesn't give off a smooth finish. I would recommend for the contour end.
Aliayah M.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: 04 Deep more...
One of the best contour and highlight duo sticks I've ever tried. I've bought three of these and used them all up. The bad thing is that the highlight on two of my sticks would fall out of the duo. It has a good amount of product for the price. I would definitely buy again.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
Haven't exactly used it but when I sampled it at ten store the coverage seemed pretty good if your looking for good quality but wanting to save money I recommend this I got both lowlight and highlight contour for 20 dollars
Caroline F.
Palo Alto, CA
I will definitely not repurchase this. It's a cheap option compared to other sticks but you'll be better off getting a more expensive one. Highligher? Bearly works. Counter? The countoring side is small and every time I have bought this stick, it has broken off.
Bint A.
Review for: 01 Light more...
This was an okay contour stick. It didn't meet my expectations. It wasn't as creamy as I thought. It's also pretty small. I expected more since its $20. The NYX contour stick is much better in my opinion and cheap. I'm still looking for the perfect contour stick.
Cassandra C.
Williamstown, NJ
It was hard for me to find a contour and highlight that I liked, but when I came across this stick, I'd never go back...it's creamy and blends really well, all while keeping the wonderful bronze contour and really nice highlight...it's love it, so easy to blend and shape your face...it's the also has a wide variety for all skin tones. I'd definitely recommend it😊
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
Is a really good product?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Pros and cons?? Is it expensive?
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Where can i buy this and for what price
Samantha K.
I've been looking for a highlight/contour duo but have only been able to find ones that have shimmer in the highlighter. Does this also have a glitter to the highlighter or is it matte?