BY SEPHORA #50 in Contouring

What it is:
A double-ended contour stick with a cream-to-powder contour formula and cream, modern matte highlighter.

What it does:
This creamy contour duo lets you easily create a sculpted look with the perfect shade combination. Modern matte highlighter attracts light and brightens your best features, while the buildable contour shade slims, sculpts, and defines your face in a natural way. The packaging includes easy instructions for creating a contoured or highlighted look.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply directly on to face and blend with fingers or brush.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Kristin E.
Washington, DC
I really was interested in this product because it's a highlighter and contour in one stick. The product takes a while to use and is worth the price. It comes in a few different shades and I got the deepest.
Alise S.
Review for: 04 Deep more...
This is an amazing deal! The only comparable item (in the same shades) that I've found is a contour stick that is more than double the price. It's really creamy and blends easily. The shades are come in colors dark enough for darker skin tones, which typical inexpensive brands lack. My only issue is the stick is weak. On both that I purchased, the highlight side of the stick came out. One before the first use and one after. However, it can easily be pressed back in and then just be careful how much you push out. I also wish the highlight and contour side had the same amount of product. The highlight side is "taller" than the contour side. Still the absolute best product of it's kind, especially for WOC.
gracee s.
Review for: 02 Medium more...
I've used this product a few times. Mostly the highlights shade. I got it in medium so I could use the highlight shade as a concealer and it works perfectly. Easy to blend and covers blemishes.
Taina O.
The best product I've tried so far my favorite in love best results for my face. So easy to blend in and doesn't build a mess of makeup of your face smooth feel. Would definitely buy this product again!!!!
Geneane M.
Winter Haven, FL
I loved this product and thought it was a very nice use. When I first got the product I really thought nothing of it but it actually ended us being a very good product for an everyday use. I am absolutely happy with the results I got.
Vanna R.
Review for: 01 Light more...
If you want to contour, or apply makeup at all. Any form of stick being applied to the face is going to cause you to either drag or pull it across. It is a terrible form of use by many companies. The skin should not be pulled at due to the elasticity in it, when the skin is pulled at, the pulling eventually ruins the elasticity. Whether or not you feel as if you are pulling at the skin, you may not feel as if you are if the product comes out smoothly, a stick product is one of the harshest items in the makeup industry that can be used on the delicate skin on one's face.
Gina G.
I love using this product when I'm in a hurry. Being that it's double sided, it's easy to use and blend quickly for everyday makeup. It looks great on my olive skin! I love having it in my collection
member-fc8c2f83c
Review for: 03 Tan more...
Not my favorite the lady said that tan would be a good match for me but the contour side was like a foundation color I would use so it didn't really serve its purpose I will have to try dark to see if it really works but both sides broke off so that is another con
LaQuita D.
Review for: 04 Deep more...
Gotta Have It!

I'm so stoked about adding this to my makeup arsenal! I love the convenient and handy design of a contour stick. The round to of the highlight paired with the angled tip of the lowlight makes it fail proof. I bought this at Sephora over a month ago and use it at least 3 to 4 times a week. It works wonderful in all lighting which is a huge bonus as I'm a Fashion Blogger and take pictures weekly for outfit posts.
Leianna H.
Wellston, OH
Absolutely love this! Blends very nicely and goes very nicely with my skin tone! Although you can find a cheaper combo that works just as well as this brand. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to spend money
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
Is a really good product?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Pros and cons?? Is it expensive?
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Where can i buy this and for what price
Samantha K.
I've been looking for a highlight/contour duo but have only been able to find ones that have shimmer in the highlighter. Does this also have a glitter to the highlighter or is it matte?