BY SEPHORA

A double-ended contour stick with a cream-to-powder contour formula and cream, modern matte highlighter. This creamy contour duo lets you easily create a sculpted look with the prefect shade combination. Modern matte highlighter attracts light and brightens your best features, while the buildable contour shade slims, sculpts, and defines your face in a natural way. The packaging includes easy instructions for creating a contoured or highlighted look. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Edyline E.
This product is okay. It is helpful because it is a duo stick but it is really hard to blend, especially with the darker color. Even when I'm done, it leaves a harsh finish. The other one is okay, it is a lot easier to work with but you can barely notice it on my face. It also doesn't have much product in it
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
Review for: 01 Light more...
I use this product when I want quick and easy contour/highlight application. It goes on smooth and is very blendable. It has a matte finish and is very pigmented. Great for use by itself, or for use under powder contour/highlight for a longer lasting finish. Super affordable and great quality.
Emily K.
Frenchburg , KY
Review for: 01 Light more...
I have used this contour stick for months, it lasts a super long time. It blends well with my skin and doesn't leave my face looking dirty. However the stick comes out really easily/breaks which makes it kind of annoying. Overall the product is great and I have recommended it to friends.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Review for: 02 Medium more...
I purchased this Sephora Contour stick duo back when it first came out for 20$ which is a reasonable price now it's on sale for 11$ so run to Sephora this stick is creamy and pigmented it blends really nice I use the kkw brush to blend it in and it looks flawless it's a great product
Michelina V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this because there is only the two shades that I needed, which was perfect.  However, it does not blend well.  It goes on matte but I feel like when I blend it, it completely wipes off.  It's not great for beginners because of how it blends.  Wouldn't buy again.
Nargiza M.
Congers, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Highlight Lowlight Face Contour Duo very creamy so it's easy to blend. It covers well, last long but after 5 hours it gets oily because I have combination skin type. I love that it's not expensive and for that price you getting a good quality product.
Samantha K.
I recently picked up this product to give contouring a try and have been in love with it ever since! I love that this stick has both sides all in one. I now use this simple product regularly!
l a.
Review for: 02 Medium, 04 Deep more...
It seems like the deep is too dark for me and the medium is kind of light for me, lol. However, it works nice. The contour color for the dark on me is extremely dark but the highlight shade works for me. I would recommend for sure. The coverage seems like its full coverage to me as well.
Isabel S.
Review for: 03 Tan more...
This is a very useful portable product. It's also very affordable and the formula y creamy and blendable. The downside of this is the packaging, the product gets in the lid and is quite messy. Also the concealer creases a little (at least in my normal skin)
Molly S.
Libertyville , IL
Review for: 02 Medium more...
Honestly I don't love this product. I purchased this because I wanted a cheaper contour stick and Sephora is a high end brand so I assumed it was good, but it's super orange toned!! It made me look like Donald trump!!!
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
Is a really good product?
fashion 3.
MAC Lipstick what IS the best Mac lipstik ?
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
Pros and cons?? Is it expensive?
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Where can i buy this and for what price
Samantha K.
I've been looking for a highlight/contour duo but have only been able to find ones that have shimmer in the highlighter. Does this also have a glitter to the highlighter or is it matte?