BY SEPHORA #51 in Contouring

What it is:
A double-ended contour stick with a cream-to-powder contour formula and cream, modern matte highlighter.

What it does:
This creamy contour duo lets you easily create a sculpted look with the perfect shade combination. Modern matte highlighter attracts light and brightens your best features, while the buildable contour shade slims, sculpts, and defines your face in a natural way. The packaging includes easy instructions for creating a contoured or highlighted look.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply directly on to face and blend with fingers or brush.

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
Arianna C.
Milan
Review for: 01 Light more...
I like it very much, it's easy to apply and it blends easy. I bought the shade light. The packaging is cute. The light part ends immediately. I give this product four stars because, you can do the contour but it is too natural.
Liceth R.
Barcelona
These are amazing! I love them and the price is so good. It works really well for the people with oil skin. If you want a easy way to get ready this is you're product!
Raquel37555 M.
Review for: 02 Medium more...
good, recommended, I love it, it's perfect because it comes in duo, you can take it in your makeup bag, I love it is very useful, I use it to outline my nose more than anything!
Luisana N.
Maracaibo, Zulia
It is perfect, easy to apply and very durable. Also, it does not occupy space in our handbag so it is great to carry it in our day if we need to touch up. Useful for all types of skins
Maria P.
Review for: 01 Light more...
I've never been really good at makeup, but with this stick the contouring has been much easier to me. It's really easy to apply and it stays on all day long. I really recommend it if you never have enough time for your makeup, this really saves time in the morning.
Brittney W.
Ottawa, Ontario
Review for: 01 Light more...
I bought this with high hopes but I wasn't super impressed. The formula IS creamy, but you still have to drag it on your face and I felt that I couldn't get the right amount of product. Even in the lightest shade, the colours were a bit dark on me. They also didn't blend very easily.
María G.
Málaga
It is nice altough you have to be good at countouring, it fits nice and price is perfect seeing the quality. You have to have a nice blender to really have great final effect, the rest nice, I recommend ❤️
Kristina K.
THIS is sooooo freaking good. I can't get enough of it. I bought it this summer and i used it since. I use it everyday and it isn't something overdramatic. I mostly use the contour and i blend it with beautyblenderm. I recommend this:)
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
The highlighter portion on this stick is too dark for me and it fell out of its tube ... it's not the best of quality. But the contour side is AMAZING!! It goes on like a crayon and blends out so well and leaves a nice matte finish. I would re buy if they made a stick of just the contour.
Moony M.
CDMX.
Best contouring duo ever! Beautiful pigmentation and economical price. This duo is my star product, I highly recommend it! SEPHORA COLLECTION Highlight Lowlight Face Contour Duo is the best and my all time favorite!
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
Is a really good product?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Pros and cons?? Is it expensive?
Samantha K.
I've been looking for a highlight/contour duo but have only been able to find ones that have shimmer in the highlighter. Does this also have a glitter to the highlighter or is it matte?
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Where can i buy this and for what price