BY SEPHORA

A double-ended contour stick with a cream-to-powder contour formula and cream, modern matte highlighter. This creamy contour duo lets you easily create a sculpted look with the prefect shade combination. Modern matte highlighter attracts light and brightens your best features, while the buildable contour shade slims, sculpts, and defines your face in a natural way. The packaging includes easy instructions for creating a contoured or highlighted look. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Vanessa S.
Toronto , ON
Review for: 02 Medium more...
This was my first contour and highlight stick I got when I first started getting into makeup. This stick has never failed me, it lasts all day and sometimes I substitute my foundation and just use this. It not only contours and highlights but gives you amazing coverage. I would recommend this.
Brittany C.
Douglaston, NY
I like this contour stick because it makes it quick and easy to contour. the stick glides on and allows you to draw defined lines that are easily blendable with your favorite makeup sponge. No more harsh lines from using brushes!
Maeve R.
Hamilton
Review for: 01 Light more...
I recently purchased this contour stick off of Sephora's website. The price was great and the formula is very buttery and lovely. The colour is great. The only downfall was that the stick broke and there isn't much product in the tube. Overall, it's a creamy and blendable product for makeup beginners!
Lucia B.
Ciudad de Buenos Aires
Review for: 03 Tan more...
Pretty easy to use as it comes in a sort of crayon presentation. Really made contouring much easier (I am no expert). I should honestly say that I find the dark side much more usefull, but I get to use the lighter side to fix any mistakes made
Arianna C.
Milan
Review for: 01 Light more...
I like it very much, it's easy to apply and it blends easy. I bought the shade light. The packaging is cute. The light part ends immediately. I give this product four stars because, you can do the contour but it is too natural.
Liceth R.
Barcelona
These are amazing! I love them and the price is so good. It works really well for the people with oil skin. If you want a easy way to get ready this is you're product!
Luisana N.
Maracaibo, Zulia
It is perfect, easy to apply and very durable. Also, it does not occupy space in our handbag so it is great to carry it in our day if we need to touch up. Useful for all types of skins
Maria P.
Review for: 01 Light more...
I've never been really good at makeup, but with this stick the contouring has been much easier to me. It's really easy to apply and it stays on all day long. I really recommend it if you never have enough time for your makeup, this really saves time in the morning.
Brittney R.
Ottawa, Ontario
Review for: 01 Light more...
I bought this with high hopes but I wasn't super impressed. The formula IS creamy, but you still have to drag it on your face and I felt that I couldn't get the right amount of product. Even in the lightest shade, the colours were a bit dark on me. They also didn't blend very easily.
María G.
Málaga
It is nice altough you have to be good at countouring, it fits nice and price is perfect seeing the quality. You have to have a nice blender to really have great final effect, the rest nice, I recommend ❤️
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
Is a really good product?
fashion 3.
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
Pros and cons?? Is it expensive?
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Where can i buy this and for what price
Samantha K.
I've been looking for a highlight/contour duo but have only been able to find ones that have shimmer in the highlighter. Does this also have a glitter to the highlighter or is it matte?