BY SEPHORA

A double-ended contour stick with a cream-to-powder contour formula and cream, modern matte highlighter. This creamy contour duo lets you easily create a sculpted look with the prefect shade combination. Modern matte highlighter attracts light and brightens your best features, while the buildable contour shade slims, sculpts, and defines your face in a natural way. The packaging includes easy instructions for creating a contoured or highlighted look. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sprinkle O.
Review for: 02 Medium more...
I had a love hate relationship with this product. I used it often when i first got it - then put it away for like a year because i began using cream contour. The contour/dark shade in this stick is great for beginner's contour. Easy to use/draw on your face with and bendable with a brush or BB. I use this when i want a full glam look! I'd definitely recommend to someone beginning to contour as it is inexpensive and good for first timer's!
Leticia A.
Orlando, FL
I love this although I believe it's being discontinued. It is way cheaper than the kkw contour stick and costs waaaaay less. It blends out nicely and does not look patchy. It's highly pigmented and it looks beautiful on the skin not orangey. I would definitely buy this product again
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Review for: 01 Light more...
Not crazy out this. Once you blends it in it seems to almost disappear. I have oily skin and it also seems too creamy for me. Maybe it's just me but I will not buy it again. I do like the duo all in one stick though.
irene p.
The product is described as a cream-to-powder contour product, and I have to say that that’s true. When I apply the product, it blends in really well with my skin and turns into a matte, powdery kind of product. Because of the stick and the shape of both sides, the product applies really smooth and easy – contouring has never been easier!

After blending, the darker contouring side is still really noticeable on my skin, but the highlighter doesn’t do the trick for me: I see no highlight at all, only some slight concealing. The highlighter of this shade (Medium 02) is the exact same color as my skin, and on top of that it is really thin, so it doesn’t even conceal so well. Both the colors are not as cool-toned as I would like or expect from this contour duo, so I was quite disappointed in how warm the shades run.

Even though the cream changes into some kind of powder when applying, the product becomes oily again during the day. It’s very important to set the product with a mattifying powder, otherwise (if you have an oily skin just like me) you’ll end up looking like a fried banana.
karina m.
Dallas, TX
I bought this item when it was on clearance and let me tell you it was the best $10 I ever spent !!! I use this to contour my face and I love the way it blend so beautifully!
Sandra A.
Brooklyn, NY
Its not a bad one, but not exactly a great one! If youre new to contouring its not a good choice! Youd have to blend it out a lot since it does stick well! Also youd have to be sure about the color since you only get one color of each, and it only comes in 3 different types which is hard to mach everyones skintype. I have medium skin but it made me look very orange. However it does cover and looks good on the skin! Only for those who know what theyre doing!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
It actually works extremely well which I was surprised at because it was only 8$ on sale! Extremely easy to blend and I felt that it matched my tone pretty well! I would definitely recommend this to anyone just starting out in the contouring world, very easy application with a nice end result!
Influenster M.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Highlight Lowlight Face Contour Duo

I purchased mine through the Sephora app and just got it today. As soon as I opened the box I decided to try it right away and surprisingly it is a great contouring stick for the price. I paid $11 for mine and I was a bit hesitant but thankfully it worked out better than expected. Perfect for those who are still not a "Pro" in the contouring game, it glides on smoothly, it blends evenly and it doesn't leave your face feeling heavy or cakey. I'm super happy with my Sephora stick, it's practical which I love and it gives me the perfect contoured look for only $11 so it's safe to say that I will rebuy this product again
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: 01 Light more...
I've never had a contour stick like this one. I picked it up at sephora when they had in clearance ($10!!), it was the only one closed lol. At first I didn't like it because I did not know how to blend it. But now i do! I used my beauty blender, ive gone over it with my powder type to blend also and it is awesome! The contour is probably a bit on the orange side, but just start off a little bit and build it up. So creaaamyy!!! Totally recommend! (Shade:light)
Abby Z.
Twinsburg, OH
Review for: 02 Medium more...
I really wanted to like this product, but I have some major issues. The biggest flaw in this product for me is the fact that the contour and highlight sides both fall out of the applicator every single time I use them. There's not a lot of product in that applicator, either. It's cheaply made, and quite frankly is not very pigmented. It can barely stand blending. The highlight is creamy, but the contour fades into my skin very easily. I would not recommend.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
Is a really good product?
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
Pros and cons?? Is it expensive?
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
I just got this yesterday but haven't gotten to use it yet. What do y'all think of it?? Any tips?
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Where can i buy this and for what price