SEPHORA COLLECTION High Coverage Concealer

What it is:

Completely conceals dark circles and blurs imperfections, with a no cakey effect for a fresh, rested look.

What it does:

This concealer provides a high amount of coverage,, has a weightless texture with an ultra-natural finish. It contains nourishing and revitalizing avocado and evening primrose oils to ensure your skin is nourished and provides 10 hour long wear.

06 Light Beige: Aqua (Water), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate,Isododecane,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,Glycerin,Methylpropanediol,Pentylene Glycol,Sodium Chloride,CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate,Phenoxyethanol,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Ethylhexylglycerin,Propylene Carbonate,CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Aluminum Hydroxide,Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Oenothera Biennis Oil (Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract,Tocopherol,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

13 Pink Porcelaine: Aqua (Water), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate,Isododecane,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, ,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,Glycerin,CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Pentylene Glycol,Methylpropanediol,Sodium Chloride,PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate,Phenoxyethanol,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Ethylhexylglycerin,CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Propylene Carbonate,Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Oenothera Biennis Oil (Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil), Aluminum Hydroxide,CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract,Tocopherol,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

20 Cream: Aqua (Water), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate,Isododecane,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, ,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Glycerin,Pentylene Glycol,Methylpropanediol,Sodium Chloride,PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate,Phenoxyethanol,CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Disteardimonium Hectorite,Ethylhexylglycerin,CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Propylene Carbonate,Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Oenothera Biennis Oil (Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil), Aluminum Hydroxide,Chlorella Vulgaris Extract,Tocopherol,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

22 Natural: Aqua (Water), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate,Isododecane,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,Glycerin,CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Pentylene Glycol,Methylpropanediol,Sodium Chloride,PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate,Phenoxyethanol,CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Disteardimonium Hectorite,Ethylhexylglycerin,Propylene Carbonate,CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Aluminum Hydroxide,Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Oenothera Biennis Oil (Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract,Tocopherol,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

26 Peach:Aqua (Water), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone,Coco-Caprylate/Caprate,Isododecane,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Glycerin,Pentylene Glycol,Methylpropanediol,Sodium Chloride,PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate,Phenoxyethanol,CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Disteardimonium Hectorite,Ethylhexylglycerin,Propylene Carbonate,Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Oenothera Biennis Oil (Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil), Aluminum Hydroxide,CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract,Tocopherol,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

29 Pink Beige: Aqua (Water), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone,Coco-Caprylate/Caprate,Isododecane,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Glycerin,Pentylene Glycol,Methylpropanediol,Sodium Chloride,PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate,Phenoxyethanol,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Ethylhexylglycerin,CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Propylene Carbonate,Aluminum Hydroxide,Oenothera Biennis Oil (Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil), Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract,Tocopherol,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

28 Camel: Aqua (Water), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone,Coco-Caprylate/Caprate,Isododecane,CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Glycerin,Methylpropanediol,Pentylene Glycol,Sodium Chloride,PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Disteardimonium Hectorite,Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate,Phenoxyethanol,CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ethylhexylglycerin,Propylene Carbonate,Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Oenothera Biennis Oil (Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil), Aluminum Hydroxide,Chlorella Vulgaris Extract,Tocopherol,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

31 Almond: Aqua (Water), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone,Coco-Caprylate/Caprate,Isododecane,CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Glycerin,Methylpropanediol,Pentylene Glycol,Sodium Chloride,CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate,Phenoxyethanol,Ethylhexylglycerin,Propylene Carbonate,CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Oenothera Biennis Oil (Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil), Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Aluminum Hydroxide,Chlorella Vulgaris Extract,Tocopherol,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

30 Sand: Aqua (Water), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone,Coco-Caprylate/Caprate,Isododecane,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Glycerin,Sodium Chloride,Pentylene Glycol,Methylpropanediol,CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate,Phenoxyethanol,CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ethylhexylglycerin,Propylene Carbonate,Oenothera Biennis Oil (Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil), Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Aluminum Hydroxide,Chlorella Vulgaris Extract,Tocopherol,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate,

33 Walnut: Aqua (Water), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone,Coco-Caprylate/Caprate,Isododecane,CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Glycerin,CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Methylpropanediol,Sodium Chloride,Pentylene Glycol,PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate,CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Phenoxyethanol,Ethylhexylglycerin,Propylene Carbonate,Oenothera Biennis Oil (Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil), Aluminum Hydroxide,Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract,Tocopherol,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

36 Amber: Aqua (Water), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone,Coco-Caprylate/Caprate,Isododecane,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Glycerin,CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Pentylene Glycol,Methylpropanediol,Sodium Chloride,PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate,Phenoxyethanol,CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ethylhexylglycerin,Propylene Carbonate,Oenothera Biennis Oil (Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil), Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Aluminum Hydroxide,Chlorella Vulgaris Extract,Tocopherol,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

40 Honey Bronze: Aqua (Water), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone,Coco-Caprylate/Caprate,CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Isododecane,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Glycerin,Sodium Chloride,Pentylene Glycol,Methylpropanediol,PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate,CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Disteardimonium Hectorite,Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate,Phenoxyethanol,Ethylhexylglycerin,Propylene Carbonate,Aluminum Hydroxide,Persea Gratissima Oil (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil), Oenothera Biennis Oil (Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract,Tocopherol,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

Tiene una cobertura completa Parecida a la de su base? Porque tengo la base y me encanta pero quería saber qué tal era este concealer
Realmente es cobertura total ?
Is this concealer really full coverage? SEPHORA COLLECTION High Coverage Concealer
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION High Coverage Concealer!
Product Highlights
I looooooooove it!! It’s so lightweight and snot full coverage perfect for me! Easy to apply and Blendin reviews
Izzy O.
This concealer is a good option when on a budget. The concealer has great coverage but unfortunately starts to flake and look patchy after a few hours of wearing it. It is worth the $12 it costs but I have used better, more expensive options.
Chloe S.
Was a good concealer at a really awesome price! It matched my skin tone nicely and mostly covered my blemishes. Would definitely recommend this product as it is a great price!
Allysha K.
Gold Coast
Review for: 22 Natural
Super lightweight, medium to full coverage long lasting and works well with most other foundations and powders. Great price.
Fiona I.
Melbourne
SEPHORA COLLECTION High Coverage Concealer uploaded by Fiona I.
Review for: 28 Camel
This was one of my first concealers I had every purchased and is amazing for the price! It looks gorgeous on the skin and is very natural when blended in.
Chantelle R.
Pacific pines
Review for: 26 Peach
I wear this concealer under my foundation just for that bit more coverage over blemishes. It really covers up what needs to be covered. It isn’t cakey it sits well. I have recommended this to a lot of people.
Isabella P.
Review for: 13 Pink Porcelain
I’m rating this concealer a 4 out of 5 because it says is high coverage when it’s only medium coverage. The coverage is buildable but it is definetly not high coverage. I reccomend this to anyone who wants a concealer for everyday use I find that I can use it in full glam looks or when I want a very natural look. I got this a few months ago and I am already running out and I use it around once a week. I would buy this as a present for a friend / bf / gf.
jessica W.
umina beach
This concealer isn't very high coverage and it does not last long at all. I think it would be best if u want just a bit of concealer in a few spots. I also found it wasn't great on my dry skin. I don't think it's bad but I think it depends on your skin and what you are needing.
Taylor M.
Review for: 06 Light Beige
Very good concealer for its price. Affordable and very high coverage! One of my favouirte concealers
Sarah M.
Adelaide
I absolutely love the shade and consistency of this concealer. It covers up my dark circles and acne scars really well and doesn't make my face feel like I've caked on too much makeup. The flawless finish is also a huge perk which is why I recommend this product to lots of my friends!
Mickayla M.
Many colours to choose from. The texture is perfect, creamy and super blendable. Coverage is amazing