SEPHORA COLLECTION Hide and Sleek Skinny Cheek Contour Brush uploaded by Courtney L.SEPHORA COLLECTION Hide and Sleek Skinny Cheek Contour Brush uploaded by Shauna T.

BY SEPHORA

A retractable cheek contour brush in a slim and elegant case. The firm, yet soft fibers of this brush form a unique contour shape to reach all corners of the face for seamless blending. All-synthetic, cruelty-free fibers and the unique head shape allow for ease of use and cleaning. The beautiful streamlined packaging is unique and exclusive to Sephora Collection Hide and Sleek brushes. Inspired by lip and eye cosmetic packaging, it keeps bristles clean in your makeup bag.

About the Brand:

SEPHORAĀ COLLECTION

Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I'm not happy with this brush at all. I bought it to have in my purse but the bristles are too short.  It's too small to actually use for any makeup and I often accidentally scratch my cheek with it.  I haven't used it in a while and I wouldn't recommend it.
Brie V.
Holton, MI
I bought this brush when it was on sale and I am so glad that I did. It fits perfectly in the hand and makes your contour look amazing. I love that it has a cap so itā€™s great for traveling as well.
Courtney L.
I love this brush for contouring my nose but I definitely wouldn't use it for my cheeks. It's too thin to really carve out my cheek bones. It is the perfect size to get the sides of my nose and I really like it for that.
Christine M.
Burbank, CA
This contour brush is amazing!! Contouring is all the rave and using this brush will make your cheek bones stand out. I bought mine at Sephora and love it. I use it about 5 times a week when I doll up! I would definitely buy for my friends and family.
Shauna T.
Tacoma, WA
The contour brush works wonders for me. The fact that it has its own case and is retractable is super nice bc you don't get even more germs spread on it. It's angled so it gets right under your cheek bones and any where else you'd need a nice solid line to blend out. Really good and the packaging is sooo cute!
Kathryn P.
Oviedo, FL
I bought this on sale online at sephora because why not and it is one that I now use everyday! in order to have an even contour. It is easy to use and is for everyone from beginners to advanced make up users. I would not buy it again because i already have it!
Sarihah M.
Allen, TX
This brush is a cute idea but the shape of it really did not suit my face and was rather impractical for contouring. I instead used it to blend my foundation all over but when I used it to apply contour it smudged my cream colors everywhere it was not pleasant.....
Angelina G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this contour brush. It blends my bronzer and my highlight so well together I definitely recommend this product.This is an easy applicator. I bought it at Sephora.
Jennifer c.
Ontario, CA
This brush is amazing compact , sleek and very easy to work with . I dont travel anywhere without this little weapon of mine ... its unique and so good for that chisled look we all want to achieve!
Maria G.
Riverside , CA
This brush is so easy to use when it comes to contouring!! I love to use it when I apply cream colors to my face and wow does it work amazing!! It's also very affordable ;)