SEPHORA COLLECTION Heated Eyelash Curler uploaded by Rebekah C.

BY SEPHORA #49 in Eyelash Curlers

An eyelash curler that heats up with the power of 1 AAA battery (not included). This compact curler adds an instant, extreme curve to lashes. The safe, sleek, and modern design is easy to use and fits perfectly to the shape of the eye. Pop the cover back on and it's ready to take anywhere. see more...

• Have you used a heated eyelash curler before? Yes or No7 Answers
  • I have a hard time getting my lashes to curl. I don't kno...3 Answers
  • Does this damage eyelashes? As in, have you noticed more ...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Heated Eyelash Curler
  • "I love this eyelash curler. It works really well. It uses one aaa battery and it heats up quickly. It's a really good price too. It's one of the best heated eyelash curlers on the market. " in 17 reviews
  • "Spectacular. Not enough good things to say. I love this thing. It curls so well and doesnt get so hot you're going to hurt yourself. Curls lasts a long time on me too" in 9 reviews
Tori C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This heated eyelash curler was bought for me as a gift. My entire family knows I have the straightest eyelash on the planet. My grandmother thought this might do the trick. I love the idea of a heated eye lash curler, however it seems to give me more of a lift than a curl. Either way it works well, but could use some work in the ‘curl’ department.
Jan G.
I buy this cutler looking for an option for my small eyes, yes this works super good. The only problems I see is that the battery required for the use is always running out of battery super fast, I don’t know 8 uses or so. I try different batteries and all are the same. I use this when I’m not into wearing make up on a lazy day in my home and my eyelashes look so curls and long.
Shabely F.
This eyelash curler is the god of all eyelash curlers it leaves your eyelashes looking amazing and long it almost doesn’t look real it’s also very easy to use and doesn’t require much expertise so if you’re a beginner this product is for you
Sana S.
It definately take time to get to use of it. Someday it works and someday it doesn't. First I was using it before mascara but I learned that first need to put mascara. I will recommend it but give it few tries before making any calls.
nikkie A.
Henderson, NV
I was a little scared to use this because I was afraid that I would somehow burn my eyes. It didn’t, obviously, it’s very easy to use. However, I didn’t notice much of a difference with the heated curler versus a non heated curler. If you’re kind of freaked out by the aspect of heat near your eyes, I would say just skip this. Because you will get a similar result with a regular eyelash curler. I thought the packaging was really cute though.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love how the curls my eyelashes they look so great definitely love everything of this brand you guys are so perfect love every product , amazing , every is very good quality , I recommend you guys need to get it
👑Annabelle 👑.
Shelton Laurel
I never use traditional eyelash curlers. So I was a little skeptical about this one. But it's definitely a must have in my routine now. I use it before and after applying mascara and it gives me the perfect lift!
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
I didn’t like this heated curler at all. I have much better results taking a blow dryer and lightly heating up a traditional eyelash curler before curling my lashes.this didn’t really do anything.
Lesly E.
Newport News
I didn’t find this worked well at all. The price point was okay, but considering it barely worked, I would not recommend you waste your money on this. A regular lash curler is much cheaper & actually works.
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
This heated eyelash curler is great! It does run through batteries very quickly though. But it does wonders for my straight lashes. The heat makes my lashes hold the curled shape. I would buy again! It’s a great product. Would be better if there was a chargeable version.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Have you used a heated eyelash curler before? Yes or No
Sarah R.
Hermitage, TN
I have a hard time getting my lashes to curl. I don't know anyone personally who has tried heated curlers, but I have read good things about the Sephora curler. Has anyone with hard to curl lashes used this? Did you see a big difference and did you still use a manual curler too?
Aisha B.
San Diego, CA
Does this damage eyelashes? As in, have you noticed more natural lash fallout since using a heated curler like Sephora's?
Aisha B.