SEPHORA COLLECTION Heated Eyelash Curler

An eyelash curler that heats up with the power of 1 AAA battery (not included). This compact curler adds an instant, extreme curve to lashes. The safe, sleek, and modern design is easy to use and fits perfectly to the shape of the eye. Pop the cover back on and it's ready to take anywhere.

Buy Or Not? I bought a cheap one at TJMAXX and it sorta worked but not like I’d hoped. Anyone used a great ?
Is this better Than a regular eyelash curler?
How good is this curler?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Heated Eyelash Curler!
Product Highlights
...heats up quickly. It's a really good price too. It's one of the best heated eyelash curlers on the market. in reviews
...well and doesnt get so hot you're going to hurt yourself. Curls lasts a long time on me tooin reviews
Janett J.
I buy this cutler looking for an option for my small eyes, yes this works super good. The only problems I see is that the battery required for the use is always running out of battery super fast, I don’t know 8 uses or so. I try different batteries and all are the same. I use this when I’m not into wearing make up on a lazy day in my home and my eyelashes look so curls and long.
kayla R.
Ravenna, OH
I absolutely love this heated eyelash curler!!! Super glad I bought this I didn’t think I was going to but worth the buy!!
Ashley V.
Purchased at: Sephora
i love sephora - i love all their branded products, but this didn’t do it for me. it did nothing! i let it heat up, made sure the batteries worked etc etc. just didn’t work for me! someone with natural thicker and longer lashes would probably benefit from it more!!
Jessica S.
Burlington, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I was skeptical at first but got so many recommendations I had to try it for myself. I really like it! I have straight lashes and often traditional curlers hurt my eyes and do nothing for my lashes they end up straight soon after curling them. This curler works so well! I use it before apply any mascara at all even though instructions say to apply first. It gives my lashes such length and curls them so nicely. I apply mascara after and my eyes look open and awake! I highly recommend!!
Ami D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this! It doesnt get super hot, just warm enough. The brush type tip helps curl and separate lashes. Its quick and easy. Just dont use it after mascara as it will melt it and come off on the curler.
Razelle C.
Waipahu
It’s easy to use makes my eyelashes look good. Nice packaging. Will recommend to my friends
Lindsay B.
Palmyra, PA
I find this heated eyelash curler is so easy to use. There is no way I could pinch my eyelid using this curler. Batteries run down rather quickly, but still the best heated curler I have found. Recommend!
Rikki A.
Mentor, OH
Works pretty well and is a new way of doing what the basic eyelash curler does. I don’t feel it works significantly better but it might have a slightly longer staying power for my lashes.
Lyn L.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
i bought this on a what if brain fart ... maybe high expectations but it does the same thing as a regular curler ... batteries have to be replaced very often that you end up paying alot more in the long run ... cant recommend... maybe if they do a rechargeable one ?
Camden G.
Wilmington, NC
Love this product because it actually keeps my eyelashes curled unlike the hand held eyelash curlers
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kas M.
Plainville
il y a 10 mois
SEPHORA COLLECTION Heated Eyelash Curler ? Do heated eyelashes curlers really work , do they give vume and extension?