SEPHORA COLLECTION Heated Eyelash Curler uploaded by Rebekah C.

BY SEPHORA #56 in Eyelash Curlers

An eyelash curler that heats up with the power of 1 AAA battery (not included). This compact curler adds an instant, extreme curve to lashes. The safe, sleek, and modern design is easy to use and fits perfectly to the shape of the eye. Pop the cover back on and it's ready to take anywhere. see more...

• Have you used a heated eyelash curler before? Yes or No7 Answers
  • I have a hard time getting my lashes to curl. I don't know anyone...3 Answers
  • Does this damage eyelashes? As in, have you noticed more natural ...1 Answers
Katrina B.
Kansas City, MO
This works surprisingly well. I do seem to go through batteries in it pretty quickly but there’s always the chance they weren’t new to begin with. :) the in switch seems a bit finicky.

I’ve had this about 6 months and it still works. I have big eyes and clamping curlers are too small. It works, as long as you read the directions and apply mascara first. What I don’t love is that it kinda melts your mascara which means 2 things - 1) it comes off on the curler so less is in your lashes. 2) it can make your eyelashes clump together.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
It’s a good curler but I realized that you can heat up a regular curler with a blow dryer and it’s the same effect for less money. I don’t use it as often since when I’m getting ready my blowdyer is already out, so I just heat it up
LA18💋🅿️ A.
San Jose CA
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY
Jacqui H.
Key Largo, FL
My husband just about fell to the floor when I told him how much I spent on this product but it is so worth the price! I absolutely love this heated curler and could never trade it for a standard one again. If you've never tried it, go ahead on over to Sephora. It doesn't disappoint!!
AngieBFly V.
Hey we need to do and you use this one night only because it was a little harder to use but it wasn’t so convenient and it’s actually scary for some of my clients but it’s a great thought to use and when I used it it really did work but it took a while.
Brandice T.
Brooklyn , NY
This is literally the only eyelash curler that works on my bone straight lashes. However I’m on my 4th machine. They break so easily. If I found a sturdier brand I would use it. Until then I’ll keep replacing because it does work - when it’s working.
Ambrosia R.
Edmond, OK
I thought this eyelash curler was going to be amazing but honestly it sucks. It was expensive and didn’t even curl my eyelashes. The only good thing about this is how it makes your lashes warm like you just grabbed a towel out of the dryer 😂
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
I personally found this to be a huge waste of money. It was a little difficult to use for minimal results at best. A mechanical lash curler works much better and you can find one for muchnkess then this.
Angely F.
Orlando, FL
This is a perfect product , I can’t explain how perfect it works . Even though that is an expensive product I can do everything to get it as soon as I can afford it again . I’m in love with this product
guînevere S.
Granite City
Ordered this product about a week ago and just got it and tried it and it is amazing. It works well and it lasts all day long. It is easy to use and much safer than a regular eyelash curler.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Have you used a heated eyelash curler before? Yes or No
Sarah R.
Hermitage, TN
I have a hard time getting my lashes to curl. I don't know anyone personally who has tried heated curlers, but I have read good things about the Sephora curler. Has anyone with hard to curl lashes used this? Did you see a big difference and did you still use a manual curler too?
Aisha B.
San Diego, CA
Does this damage eyelashes? As in, have you noticed more natural lash fallout since using a heated curler like Sephora's?
Aisha B.