SEPHORA COLLECTION Harmony Face Powder Let's Dance 0.52 oz uploaded by Allie R.

BY SEPHORA

Allure C.
Allure C.
Just horrible! Was very cakey on my fave and was so hard to go on. Would never use again and I am a big fan of Sephora products
bri t.
bri t.
Salem, NH
I love this product! I usually use it in a full glam look. It’s perfect for combination skin, and does not dry my skin out at all, which is great because I have eczema. I purchase this very frequently and would recommend it!
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Sammamish, WA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Harmony Face Powder Let's Dance 0.52 oz has shimmer that is buildable. Enjoyable product that I would use again. Great for any type of skin- I have combination. I would def recommend to others.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Super affordable, nice collection of colors, doesn't dry out skin. However, make sure your skins is fully moisturized before application because otherwise it will go on weirdly.
Adrionna K.
Adrionna K.
Scranton
I really loved this face powder. It was the perfect blend for my skin. It's difficult to find something that matches so well but this went perfect. The only change I would make is to add a little shimmer
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
I love this product its very pigmented and i love to wear on somedays i would reccomend this product to others
Allie R.
Allie R.
I purchased this on sale at a Sephora years ago, and I believe it was limited edition at the time. This works great for all-over colour if you're okay with sparkles - the formula is a bit chunky and makes your face glitter. The product is easy to apply, although not very pigmented.
Bia S.
Bia S.
Mississauga, ON
You will be disappointed if you expect to get the quality of color you see in the pan. This provides a luminous glow on cheeks but lacks the pigmentation for vibrantly flushed cheeks. On super fair skin you’ll probably have better success with it as a blush versus darker skin that will find it works best to highlight or to add a boost to your current cheek stain or powder blush. Not worth it.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
ORLANDO, FL
I  ordered a lot of these as they no longer make this one , so pleaded bring it back it is the best shades I have ever had or seen before