SEPHORA COLLECTION Harmony Face Powder Let's Dance uploaded by Allie R.

BY SEPHORA

Details:

• Sephora Harmony Face Powder Let's Dance
  • Size : 0.52 oz (Full size palette)

Product description

What it is: A multi-purpose face powder with tangerine-inspired hues. What it does: Blush, bronze, highlight, and contour with this versatile, all-in-one powder. The palette of warm hues was inspired by Sephora + Pantone's color trend forecasting and this coordinated collection is the perfect way to wear the season's top shades. Use all colors together for a luminous glow or apply individually to create different looks. The paraben-free, talc-free formula contains volcanic clay for a soft, comfortable wear you'll love day and night. What else you need to know: Sephora Collection celebrates Pantone's Color of the Year!

Influenster M.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Harmony Face Powder Let's Dance has shimmer that is buildable. Enjoyable product that I would use again. Great for any type of skin- I have combination. I would def recommend to others.
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
I really loved this face powder. It was the perfect blend for my skin. It's difficult to find something that matches so well but this went perfect. The only change I would make is to add a little shimmer
bri t.
Salem, NH
I love this product! I usually use it in a full glam look. It’s perfect for combination skin, and does not dry my skin out at all, which is great because I have eczema. I purchase this very frequently and would recommend it!
Miranda L.
Super affordable, nice collection of colors, doesn't dry out skin. However, make sure your skins is fully moisturized before application because otherwise it will go on weirdly.
Litzy V.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like it , it gives me a nice natural look but it’s too orange but besides that I really like it. It does keeps my makeup in place.
Allure C.
Just horrible! Was very cakey on my fave and was so hard to go on. Would never use again and I am a big fan of Sephora products
Loyal S.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite thing to use puts that perfect finish on your face smooth over everything giving you the look you wanted
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
I love this product its very pigmented and i love to wear on somedays i would reccomend this product to others
Kyla B.
Greensboro
Not the best but ok 👌🏻so w.e I guess ok ...yes🤗.was able to apply with beauty blender ,no
nosa A.
doha
What’s up everybody, I want to introduce this powder . Sephora has made a lot of collections but this Face powder is the more stunning than any Face powder that I’ve ever used for summer . I really recommend for everybody to use this powder in summer specially because it’s Give a natural look which is awesome because it’s contained three different colors for summer . definitely I would buy it again thank you 💜