BY SEPHORA

A gentle, effective hand cleanser with a refreshing fragrance. This deliciously scented formula efficiently washes hands without drying the skin. Glycerin provides a boost of moisture for a soft, smooth clean and the delicate, stress-reducing scent lingers for a sensual refresher. The colorful, bubbly bottle will brighten any room and your mood. This formula is dermatologist-tested. Mix together the Hand Wash and Sephora Collection Body Scrub for even softer, smoother skin. see more...

Mariant C.
Doral, FL
S an excellent exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. It's very moisturizing. Sephora is one of my all time favorite stores to shop at and this product is amazing I use it almost on the daily
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
I am not very picky on handwashes so I don't usually purchase these at sephora becasue they are more expensive. I got this as a present and I did like it a lot the scent is very good, it is not aggressive on yourhands and the bottle is so cute! If you have delicate hands I guess this is a good choice
Bettie M.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I liked this product because it has a refreshing fragrance and it doesn't dry out the skin I use this product everyday now even my kids like the smell. I bought the Hand Wash Moni online @ sepphora.com I would recommend this product if you want your skin to stay soft
Nichole L.
I love this hand wash! I have one in each of my bathrooms at home. It is long lasting and has a great scent. I bought this product in Sephora and will definitely purchase it again soon! I use it daily every time I need to wash my hand. Would recommend to everyone!
Becky k.
Henderson, NV
My hands always get so dry in the winter so I love to use Sephora Wash Monoi. It is always so gentle on my skin and makes my hands so soft after use. The only reason why I am rating it down 1 star is because it is kind of pricey. But then again I guess that is somewhat expected from Sephora. Either way, I would probably buy again.
Alexeeah K.
Sidney, OH
I didn't like this product as much as I thought I would. It did its job but smelled funny. The price was super high. And it was okay for the price. The smell was hard to get over. I'd recommend just to get the washing job done.
Collin L.
Cincinnati, OH
I Love all of the sephora foaming or gel washing hand soaps. They make your hands smell so fresh and feel so soft and genuinely clean. Only con is the price but is the best handsoap on the market in my opinion.
Megan D.
Green Pond, SC
This hand wash never fails to make my hands smell great. It's not too pricey and does a great job at cleaning things up. The hand wash is very gently on your skin and makes them feel soft and smooth.
yvonne n.
Fremont, CA
Very good moisturizing soap, I would definitely recommend based on its hydrating qualities and scent. It was nice and gentle on my hands and left them very soft. If you want your dinner guests to feel pampered, I suggest buying this. I would buy it again for that exact reason
Aurora G.
Concord, CA
I only purchased this because of how many good reviews this product has gotten. I've been wanting a change in hand wash soap and this one is by far the best one. Smells so refreshing and clean.
I cannot figure out how to order Sephora Monoi Hand wash. I would like to buy several bottles depending on deals offered.