SEPHORA COLLECTION Hand Wash Monoi

A gentle, effective hand cleanser with a refreshing fragrance. This deliciously scented formula efficiently washes hands without drying the skin. Glycerin provides a boost of moisture for a soft, smooth clean and the delicate, stress-reducing scent lingers for a sensual refresher. The colorful, bubbly bottle will brighten any room and your mood. This formula is dermatologist-tested. Mix together the Hand Wash and Sephora Collection Body Scrub for even softer, smoother skin.

I cannot figure out how to order Sephora Monoi Hand wash. I would like to buy several bottles depending on deals offered.
How to order this?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Hand Wash Monoi!
How would you rate this product?
Diamond Bar , CA
This is one of my favorite handwash. Monoi is well known for its moisturizing properties. It’s great that Sephora would offer this to their hand wash collection. When I use this product, I tend to not need any extra moisturization.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The overall product works really well when it comes to washing your hands. The best part would be the way it foams while you are washing your hands. The price is a little bit high for a basic hand soap.
san clemente , CA
I love sephora products !!!!! I really love this soap now every person who uses my bathroom says they love that product and they ask where to buy it. I absolutely love this product.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this hand wash I have it in my bathroom at the sink. I absolutely love it it smells amazing and it works great. I think this is a smart buy. I think this is a great product to have your guest will enjoy it looks gray in the bathroom and I think this product is amazing!
Doral, FL
S an excellent exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. It's very moisturizing. Sephora is one of my all time favorite stores to shop at and this product is amazing I use it almost on the daily
Boston, MA
I am not very picky on handwashes so I don't usually purchase these at sephora becasue they are more expensive. I got this as a present and I did like it a lot the scent is very good, it is not aggressive on yourhands and the bottle is so cute! If you have delicate hands I guess this is a good choice
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I liked this product because it has a refreshing fragrance and it doesn't dry out the skin I use this product everyday now even my kids like the smell. I bought the Hand Wash Moni online @ sepphora.com I would recommend this product if you want your skin to stay soft
valley city, oh
I love this hand wash! I have one in each of my bathrooms at home. It is long lasting and has a great scent. I bought this product in Sephora and will definitely purchase it again soon! I use it daily every time I need to wash my hand. Would recommend to everyone!
Henderson, NV
My hands always get so dry in the winter so I love to use Sephora Wash Monoi. It is always so gentle on my skin and makes my hands so soft after use. The only reason why I am rating it down 1 star is because it is kind of pricey. But then again I guess that is somewhat expected from Sephora. Either way, I would probably buy again.
Sidney, OH
I didn't like this product as much as I thought I would. It did its job but smelled funny. The price was super high. And it was okay for the price. The smell was hard to get over. I'd recommend just to get the washing job done.