BY SEPHORA

What it is:

The bubble-shaped bottle of this hand wash will add the perfect finish touch to any bathroom decor.

What it does:

Not only is it eye-catching, it also intelligently designed: its formula rinses off easily and leaves the hands soft and delicately scented.

What else you need to know:

Paraben-free formula
Dermatologist tested

A gentle, effective hand cleanser with a refreshing fragrance. This deliciously scented formula efficiently washes hands without drying the skin. Glycerin provides a boost of moisture for a soft, smooth clean and the delicate, stress-reducing scent lingers for a sensual refresher. The colorful, bubbly bottle will brighten any room and your mood. This formula is dermatologist-tested. Mix together the Hand Wash and Sephora Collection Body Scrub for even softer, smoother skin.

How to Use:

Apply a generous amount onto your palms.
Massage onto skin, especially on calloused areas and rough patches.
Rinse well.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Sal M.
This product is great, a small pump of it, and you have enough lather for 2 people! The scent is also so Amazing, smelling it reminds me of a scent from bath and body works! It lingers on your hand for quite a while, and it definitely strikes a lot of questions from my family and co-workers! I highly suggest it if your not on a strict budget, and do not mind splurging every once and awhile!
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
I love this product a lot especially with the smell. When I had the product I used it every day and often. I bought this product online and I'm happy that I did. It is kind of pricey but it is worth it. It makes your hands soft and refreshed. I would love to buy this product again because I am very satisfied with it.
ana i.
falcon- Venezuela
Yes a lot to say to fall into the sefora summary is one of the best shopping and just do not have absolutely everything you're creams are best super recommend I 've used this only the texture is a little too human and use other three or four times a day every day for forgiveness and do not know to feel it is a very good quite useful cream very good place as everything you do outside
Michelle W.
West Columbia, SC
I love the feel and smell of this product. Makes your body soft and not greasy feeling. I also like the fact that you don't have to reaply very open. This product is not harsh on your skin and stays on for a long period of time. I highly recommend this product.
Dany V.
Eagle Pass, TX
This product is so amazing! its just incredible. i looove it, fully recommend this product, it leaves your skin feeling flawless, just flawless! and sooo sooft! its incredible! and it also has a very nice scent. i would totally repurchase this product
Mikala M.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephora is amazing. I love the regular hand soap, cotton flower scent is my favorite. This hand wash smells amazing, and it makes my hands feel soft after using. I bought this at JC Penney in the Sephora department and when this runs out I am going to go get it again.
Brooklyn S.
Owensboro, KY
Love this!!!!! Would recommend for sure!! The smell is absolutely amazing. One of my favorite hand washes! Isn't too expensive, definitely worth it either way! Hopefully they never get rid of this! Because I want to continue buying it forsure!!
Isabel V.
I recommend this product. The smell is so good and refreshing. The last in use for a while, I love how you can treat my delicate skin. For my personal use this product may have a duration of 3 to 4 weeks. I recommend this product every time and every day.
Theresa K.
Got this as a sample to start. Loved the scent. Bought the bottle and found that I have to reapply every few hours due to the scent weakening. This perfume is not for people who dislike soap-scented perfumes!!

I would buy again.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Such a cute packaging and smells wonderful! It is a little pricey compared to some hand washes but it's definitely worth it. Never leaves my hands feeling dry or like I have a residue left on them. I would recommend!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How well is the smell? I think I need to buy this!