SEPHORA COLLECTION Hand Wash Coconut

What it is:

The bubble-shaped bottle of this hand wash will add the perfect finish touch to any bathroom decor. A gentle, effective hand cleanser with a refreshing fragrance. This deliciously scented formula efficiently washes hands without drying the skin. Glycerin provides a boost of moisture for a soft, smooth clean and the delicate, stress-reducing scent lingers for a sensual refresher. The colorful, bubbly bottle will brighten any room and your mood. This formula is dermatologist-tested. Mix together the Hand Wash and Sephora Collection Body Scrub for even softer, smoother skin.

What it does:

Not only is it eye-catching, it also intelligently designed: its formula rinses off easily and leaves the hands soft and delicately scented.

What else you need to know:

• Paraben-free formula
  • Dermatologist tested

How to Use:

Apply a generous amount onto your palms.
Massage onto skin, especially on calloused areas and rough patches.
Rinse well.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

How much does this soap cost? From reading the reviews I can tell this is a great buy.
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Hand Wash Coconut!
Ysnovic B.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I  have super sensative skin. It is also super dry. I wash my hands frequently and it typically leaves them chapped, red and sore. I use so many sephora products, that when I saw this I just had to try it. It smells amazing and has kept my hands from drying out. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin. I even have my lotion hating hubby using it. Before his hands felt like velcro. Win, win!
Angela C.
Edison
I love vanilla! Very clean looking bottle that sits in my bathroom. Highly recommend this
Sophia M.
centerville
I love this hand wash a lot I smells very good. Love the smell of vanilla and it have a little lasting smell to it. I would definitely buy this product again l. And I recommend this product to others it’s great!
Nataly V.
Middletown
Me Gusta mucho mas por el olor , deja tu piel bien suave, si lo recomiendo mucho para cualquier persona
Victoria O.
Spring City, TN
Love this product! Very moisturizing but doesn’t make your hands oily! Also it smells amazing!!!!!!
Karolina C.
Imperial Bch, CA
They are good products, their smells are delicious I love most but the fact that this is white I like to agree, I highly recommend them no doubt that they will love for their results and smells. Yes
Shemaiah D.
Hampton, GA
I tried this for the first time and it smells good but something that I won't buy again though.
Gisselle F.
Coconut I use it in different product as much as the skin and my hair. When used with my skin, I renew my skin especially in the area where I took pregnancy stretch marks and clarifying them and returning elasticity to those areas, I also use it as a moisturizer that does not dry my skin. When using coconut products for my long hair helps me to drop it, dandruff and for growth. Sporting a strong and hydrated hair!!!!!
Sabrina M.
Waukegan, IL
Smells great, doesn't have that heavy cake smell. Very light vanilla smell, after washing it leaves your hand smooth as wel. Highly recommend
Aria M.
New Brighton, PA
The scent is pleasant, it lacks the richness of aroma that some of its competition has nailed. You do get a coconut smell, but just not a lot of depth. It’s neither cheap or expensive, and cleanses similarly to its a dollar or two drug store brand. It is really a preference, I think I will choose either a high end I really enjoy, or just spend a couple of bucks on drugstore.