BY SEPHORA

What it is:

The bubble-shaped bottle of this hand wash will add the perfect finish touch to any bathroom decor. A gentle, effective hand cleanser with a refreshing fragrance. This deliciously scented formula efficiently washes hands without drying the skin. Glycerin provides a boost of moisture for a soft, smooth clean and the delicate, stress-reducing scent lingers for a sensual refresher. The colorful, bubbly bottle will brighten any room and your mood. This formula is dermatologist-tested. Mix together the Hand Wash and Sephora Collection Body Scrub for even softer, smoother skin.

What it does:

Not only is it eye-catching, it also intelligently designed: its formula rinses off easily and leaves the hands soft and delicately scented.

What else you need to know:

• Paraben-free formula
  • Dermatologist tested

How to Use:

Apply a generous amount onto your palms.
Massage onto skin, especially on calloused areas and rough patches.
Rinse well.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How much does this soap cost? From reading the reviews I ...1 Answers
Gisselle F.
Coconut I use it in different product as much as the skin and my hair. When used with my skin, I renew my skin especially in the area where I took pregnancy stretch marks and clarifying them and returning elasticity to those areas, I also use it as a moisturizer that does not dry my skin. When using coconut products for my long hair helps me to drop it, dandruff and for growth. Sporting a strong and hydrated hair!!!!!
LILI L.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First off I like the smell of coconut so I'm willing to try anything that is coconut. It smells really good of course since I like this type of smell not everyone is all in for coconut. I was my hands every day all day it's a must so I like that it has a pump their always useful
Heydi E.
Amarillo, TX
This product is amazing. It's so easy on your hands makes your hands so soft, and smells delightful. This is definitely a must try in my book & as a mother it smells so clean and fresh... love coconut anything honestly. If you have been wondering wither or not to try these. do!
Deanna E.
Lakeland, FL
Over all i love the smell of this hand soap. It doesn't dry out my hands like most since i have sensitive skin but my kids cant use this soap due to getting hives with there skin sensitivity ! (Its not just this soap there are other brands too) i would buy it for sure !
Mercedes K.
I love the smell of this Product! It is great for washing your hands but the only problem I had is my hands felt oily afterwards. The wash itself was gentle. It also works great for washing makeup brushes and this is what I use it for.
Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL
This hand wash cream is so tropical and beachy. Whenever I use it you can see people turn around and search for the origin of the smell. It's a fortune they love it as well HAHA. It leaves my hands so smooth!
Ashley R.
Eldorado, OH
I'm a sucker for coconut scents especially in the summer. I thought this was just enough coconut to smell great but not overpowering. It's a little pricey for soap, but it made my skin really soft so it's worth it!
Rachel P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It smelt good but I only used a long time ago so I don't remember too much about it! What I do remember was that it did last a for a good amount of time but like I said I only used acouple of times
Anna E.
newberg, oregon
The smell is something I can't describe. Somewhere in between summertime, island breeze, and heaven. Either way, you won't regret buying this product. I have bought two times now because it never dries out your hands and is well worth the money to smell like an island
Esta crema para manos tiene un olor muy delicioso a coco, viene en una presentacion muy bonita y vale la pena comprarlo porque no solo suaviza la piel de tus manos, sino que las mantiene perfumadas todo el dia al realizar tu trabajo o tareas en casa. ¡UNA MARAVILLA!
Olivia S.
Providence , RI
How much does this soap cost? From reading the reviews I can tell this is a great buy.