SEPHORA COLLECTION Hand Mask Avocado - Nourishing & Repairing uploaded by Ivanna G.SEPHORA COLLECTION Hand Mask Avocado - Nourishing & Repairing uploaded by Mango ūüźĻ.SEPHORA COLLECTION Hand Mask Avocado - Nourishing & Repairing uploaded by Kamille A.

BY SEPHORA #21 in Hand Cream

What it is:
A line of hand care treatments, each with a different benefit, that offers 15 minutes of pure bliss.

What it is formulated to do:
Inspired by Asian beauty rituals, the Sephora Collection hand masks provide an effective solution to meet every need. The single pair of non-drip, coated gloves will take care of your hands as you continue what you're doing. Each offers a skin-enhancing benefit.

Avocado Hand Mask: Offers intense nutrition to nourish and soothe hands.
Argan Hand Mask: Provides hands with a more even skin tone for an antiaging effect.
Aloe Vera Hand Mask: Provides intense moisture for beautiful hands.

What else you need to know:
These hand masks are pleasant to wear and are quick and easy to use.

This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety‚ÄĒgoing beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Put the gloves on clean, dry hands.
-Peel the paper-film off the tab, fold around the wrist and press it to close well.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Avocado Extract: Soothes and nourishes.

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Urea, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Arginine, Caprylyl Glycol, 1.2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Extract (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract), Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citronellol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Hydroxycitronellal, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Christine B.
I am a nurse who works 2 different jobs so my hands are constantly being washed, getting paper cuts and scrapes, and typically have overall dry skin. This winter was soo bad on my skin and I have been using lotion religiously and protecting my skin from the harsh dry, cold air. Now that it’s the end of April I was getting fed up with how dry my skin was even with the change in warmer weather. While I was in Sephora, I came across these hand masks. Intrigued I decided to try it.

It is a little weird. I suggest watching a long show or movie while doing the mask because you wont be able to use them for awhile. I did the mask while watching an episode of West World and it took the entire episode for me to have the masks on for 15 minutes (as per instructions) and then for the product to actually sink into my skin. I did this last night and I went to a shift today and my skin is intact, supple, and feel great! BIG THUMBS UP! ‚ėļÔłŹūüĎćūüŹĹūüĎćūüŹĹ
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These looked like a lot of fun so i bought a couple of these for a girls night at my home. The directions were easy to follow and the gloves were easy to put on . We left them on for about 25 minutes and they weren’t too bad, didn’t give us as much hydration as we hoped but the process was still fun . I liked the scent, it was very light . These are fun for a girls night .
lara s.
Just used this mask and was very impressed!! It was a little difficult opening however expected. I also didn't have everything unfolded before application but was able to fix it easily. After using my skin looks very refreshed and glowing. Great little home spa on the cheap!!
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
I get the concept but it needs some work. My hands were hydrated yet too stocky after I took them off. I 've net had to wipe the excess product off with a wet towel so it doesn't feel like I was bathing in oil.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
I like the concept of this product. My hands are very dry and sensitive. This seemed to aggravate the skin on my hands. I did purchase one more to see if I get the same response. My hands were definitely softer, but it didn’t seem to have any long lasting effect. I would prefer a good hand cream like Aveda over this.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I love how cute this packaging is, but I also love the product. These hand masks are lifesavers to dry skin. My hands get extra dry the moment the weather gets cold, so I constantly have to reapply hand cream. These hand masks help to hydrate and soften hand skin. They’re also a nice treat before special occasions/events.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I love the product. These hand masks are lifesavers to dry skin. My hands get extra dry the moment the weather gets cold, so I constantly have to reapply hand cream. These hand masks help to hydrate and soften hand skin. They’re also a nice treat before special occasions/events.
Jessica J.
Grand Forks, ND
Awesome and very soft results! WARNING: very cold and slippery feeling! I recommend wearing these when you can cuddle up and be nice and toasty! (It might just be me though) My hands felt so soft afterwards and the ingredients are very healthy and enriching!
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I love the hand and foot masks. So easy to use and super hydrating. I really like these and they are great priced for an occasional treat! I highly recommend them and I’m a repeat buyer of pretty much all of the foot and hand masks Sephora has to offer.
Kristy W.
I love this Sephora avocado hand masks I had such dry hands and omg this made my hands feel so soft. It was a dream. I totally recommend you try it and it’s totally affordable. I would buy again once my store gets more
Christine C.
My hands get so dry during the colder weather. How often should you use this hand mask to keep your hands hydrated during the winter?
Melanie C.
Huntsville , AL
I have dry hands, is this a long lasting treatment? Does it have a strong smell?
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
Does this product make your fingernails weak?
Hind A.
['Fredericton ', ''], NB
Does it work great?! To keep your hands soft and hydration
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
How long should they be applied on the hands to work properly? 1 hour? 30 min? Is it available in the offline or online store?