BY SEPHORA #11 in Hand Cream

What it is:
A line of hand care treatments, each with a different benefit, that offers 15 minutes of pure bliss.

What it is formulated to do:
Inspired by Asian beauty rituals, the Sephora Collection hand masks provide an effective solution to meet every need. The single pair of non-drip, coated gloves will take care of your hands as you continue what you're doing. Each offers a skin-enhancing benefit.

Avocado Hand Mask: Offers intense nutrition to nourish and soothe hands.
Argan Hand Mask: Provides hands with a more even skin tone for an antiaging effect.
Aloe Vera Hand Mask: Provides intense moisture for beautiful hands.

What else you need to know:
These hand masks are pleasant to wear and are quick and easy to use.

This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Put the gloves on clean, dry hands.
-Peel the paper-film off the tab, fold around the wrist and press it to close well.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

Natural Aloe Vera Extract: Soothes and provides intense moisture.

Water, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Urea, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Arginine, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1.2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Extract (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract), Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
As a bartender, my hands take a beating. They are constantly wet and exposed to chemicals. Combine that with winter and my hands feel like sand paper. Start cracking, and become painful at times. I use heavy moisturizers, hand scrubs, and get regular manicures; but when that doesn't cut it I use these! They are exactly what I need! I love the smell and how easy they are to use! Plus, they are extremely affordable! I'm definitely hooked!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I keep buying these to give my hands extra hydration. My hands get very dry in cold weather, so I apply hand cream constantly, but once in a while I use a hand mask. It helps with the dryness and makes hands very soft. However, the result is not too long lasting. But it’s a good option to be used before special events, etc
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
My hand tend to dry a lot as I am in a habit is washing my hands way too often. Especially during winters because of too much washing my hands gets really dried up & need extra care. I trust aloe Vera for everything first thing is it doesn't irritate & is gentle in my skin. I use this hand mask once a week & my hands feel much softer & smooth & are getting better with continuous use. I would definitely recommend this hand pack to people looking for giving some extra care for your hands. It's quiet effective. I always keep these hand mask in stock in my set of masks.
Imani H.
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I bought this one day to pamper myself and drag my bf along with me. So we tried these out and they were really fun. They look like big gloves on me and he was slightly busting out of his. The texture is slightly odd since it is like a gel formula inside, so very cool and squishy feeling. After the allotted time we removed the gloves and rubbed in the leftover serum. My bf was shocked at how soft his hands were, as was I. We also noticed our cuticles were nice and soft and looked good as well. I would definitely recommend this hand mask! Aside from doing what it claims on the packaging, it's easy to use and only $6.
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
I recently got this mask in a huge mask collection set from Sephora. This one has aloe in it and is moisturizing. It was weird putting the gloves on but it works well. I do think I left it on s little too long since my fingers started to get prune-y like when you take a long bath. Otherwise I would recommend them.
Joana F.
I have an allergy that leaves my skin incredibly dry so I bought these masks do help me with it. Soon after, my skin was almost perfect and it left my hands very hidrated BUT it's pricey, especially when you can't use it and reuse it. Also, you can easily find something that does the same job and is a lot more economic.
Amanda S.
This is surprising a very good price or at least when I got it. After I used this it had my hands feeling great for a good week or so! I loved the smell of it and it was really easy to use. Will be purchasing this again for sure.
Allie R.
This product is amazing. During the winter my hands tend to dry out and crack and bleed. This winter was extra rough because I was using dawn soap instead of hand soap. I saw these at Sephora and thought i would try one out and after one use (15 minutes) my hand were almost completely healed.
LaShelle G.
Washington, DC
This hand mask was pretty nice. I liked the initial results from it. it left my hands soft. The price was not as expensive as other masks that I have tried, and the scent is not over powering. However the effects didn't last. I would recommend this.
Rachel C.
I love Sephora hand and foot masks. They make your hands very soft! I like using them at night to get them very moisturized... very gentle on your hands and very effective
Valerie M.
Tampa, FL
Does this really leaves you hands soft ?
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Oh where oh where can I get theses and how much?
NADINE A.
What is the texture like with these and do they really work?
Masiya W.
dallas
How well does this work is it worth the try
It's very nice and I want to try it♥️🎁