SEPHORA COLLECTION hakuho-do + SEPHORA PRO Large Teardrop Pointed Powder Brush (Otsubu) uploaded by Alexandra M.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A revolutionary multitasking brush with an innovative angled shape created through a collaboration between the Sephora Pro team and traditional Japanese craftsmen.

What it does:
This beautiful multitasking brush can be used for allover eyeshadow, cream eyeshadow, under-eye concealer, and highlighting. The angled shape makes it a true multitasker. The innovative synthetic bristle material is the first to benefit from exclusive technology that creates a softer, fluffier feel with actual bounce while retaining the benefits of synthetic bristles. As a result, these brushes are soft as cashmere, yet deposit more product onto the face due to less absorption, and are more hygienic than natural hair.

The brush shapes were chosen for their precision, control, and ability to function as multitaskers. They are shaped specifically to sculpt and define the face and body by allowing for fewer, smoother strokes. They provide the freedom to use bolder strokes while distributing product evenly for a flawless finish.

What else you need to know:
This line of brushes is the result of the first ever collaboration between a beauty company and traditional Hakuho-do craftsmen. Each of these brushes benefits from the expertise of the Sephora Pro team and is handmade by highly skilled craftsmen in Japan using the traditional, 200-year-old manufacturing technique. This ensures the highest quality design, materials, and assembly for astounding results. This product is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
katie y.
Buena Park, CA
I use this for powder to set my concealer. The brush is really soft for me to go underneath my eyes without irritating my skin. Hairs do not shed and the shape of the brush (large teardrop) makes it possible for the brush to go in to the crease of my nose.

I did give 4/5 stars because of the price. I paid $32 for this brush and there are many other options for a powder brush for cheaper.
Sabrina H.
Shreveport, LA
Overrated. It was not bad but I could get a good drugstore brush for a cheaper price and same results. Just because it has a fancy designer name doesn't mean it is better.
Rhiannon P.
These brushes work well and last long. The bristles are well packed, meaning there's little fall out of bristles. It's also dense, which helps give good coverage and blend when doing makeup. I only wish the price was a little lower - while they're good quality, there are cheaper options that work just as well.
Suzie G.
I love this brush. It is great for applying my highlight or blush. The hairs don't shed like some other brushes I own. Good price point as well.
Ty M.
Camden
This brush is amazing and i love how it feels on my skin i love the feel and how my makeup goes on my skin thanks to this product
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
Live for this brush. I use it for complexion products. It's great for foundation and concealer. Even a decent highlight brush.
Savannah K.
Frenchburg , KY
My best highlighter brush! Applies it beautifully every single time. High quality brushes!
Stephanie H.
Love sephora brushes. Can be a bit more affordable than the other brands in the store.
Amanda L.
Calgary, AB
This brush is great for contouring because of the point at the top. I also like how it's dual fiber hair and makes for a nice soft look. For someone who wants darker colour payoff probably would not suggest this brush. Also this doesn't shed!
Mari C.
Columbus, GA
I really like this brush. It's very gently with my skin and I use it every day for my go to makeup routine. I bought it at Sephora two weeks ago and I recommend it if your skin is sensitive. I feel satisfied.