What it is:
A revolutionary line of brushes created through a collaboration between the Sephora Pro team and traditional Japanese craftsmen.

What it does:
These beautiful brushes feature an innovative synthetic bristle material—the first to benefit from exclusive technology—that creates a softer, fluffier feel with actual bounce while retaining the benefits of synthetic bristles. As a result, these brushes are soft as cashmere, yet deposit more product onto the face due to less absorption and are more hygienic than natural hair. The result of the first ever collaboration between a beauty company and highly-skilled traditional Hakuho-do craftsmen, these brushes benefit from the expertise of the Sephora Pro team and are handmade in Japan using a traditional, 200-year-old manufacturing technique. This ensures the highest quality design, materials, and assembly for astounding results.

The brush shapes were chosen for their precision, control, and ability to function as multitaskers. (Each sold separately.)

Ougi Fan Cheek Brush (Ougi): A universal blush brush to apply blush, contour, or for a natural, no-makeup look.

What else you need to know:
These products are not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION hakuho-do + SEPHORA PRO Brush Collection Ougi Fan Cheek Brush (Ougi)!
Product Highlights
“The perfect blush brush! One of the first makeup brushes that I ever bought at Sephora. I use it every time I wear makeup, which is about 4 days a week! For the longevity and the quality, totally worth the price! ” in reviews
Dickinson , TX
Love this fan check brush by Sephora. Applies makeup very well with no problems. And not expensive.
Lake Zurich, IL
I thought this brush was good, but for the price I thought I was going to be blown away.
Amazing brush! Looks stylish, well made, soft, no shedding, no fallout, flawless finish
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
I love all Sephora products but this brush is a must have to all the girls who live to apply blush..I'd recommend this product to all my friends !!!
DORAL, FL
I find it perfect, the coat is very soft and feels nice on the skin plus the finish it leaves is very fresh and smooth.
es un poco molesta pero me gusta su textura es muy buena pica un poco pero es buena la he usado un par de veces
Las brochas de esta marca son increible por no decir inigualables y no tienen precios tan elevados como otras
Such an amazing rush the brush is soooo soft with an amazing feeling on the face and easy to wash

Looking for your answer?