What it is:
A revolutionary line of brushes created through a collaboration between the Sephora Pro team and traditional Japanese craftsmen.

What it does:
These beautiful brushes feature an innovative synthetic bristle material—the first to benefit from exclusive technology—that creates a softer, fluffier feel with actual bounce while retaining the benefits of synthetic bristles. As a result, these brushes are soft as cashmere, yet deposit more product onto the face due to less absorption and are more hygienic than natural hair. The result of the first ever collaboration between a beauty company and highly-skilled traditional Hakuho-do craftsmen, these brushes benefit from the expertise of the Sephora Pro team and are handmade in Japan using a traditional, 200-year-old manufacturing technique. This ensures the highest quality design, materials, and assembly for astounding results.

The brush shapes were chosen for their precision, control, and ability to function as multitaskers. (Each sold separately.)

Ougi Fan Cheek Brush (Ougi): A universal blush brush to apply blush, contour, or for a natural, no-makeup look.

What else you need to know:
These products are not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION hakuho-do + SEPHORA PRO Brush Collection Ougi Fan Cheek Brush (Ougi)!
Product Highlights
“The perfect blush brush! One of the first makeup brushes that I ever bought at Sephora. I use it every time I wear makeup, which is about 4 days a week! For the longevity and the quality, totally worth the price! ” in reviews
Hayward, CA
I absolutely love the whole hakuho-do line! I have always wanted to try their brushes and now that they have it on sale at Sephora I could not resist! Especially for that price point! Definitely recommend checking them out!
Orchard Hill , GA
This brush is so soft. I got it to try plus I was trying to build my brush collection too. It’s on sale right now at Sephora but I paid full price cause I wanted to try it. Definitely satisfied it’s soft.
Covington, KY
This brush does what you ask it to do. It is nothing amazing but it is easy to use. It isn't as good as other brushes I've used in the past but is good in a pinch.
Forest, VA
I love sephora brushes. They are good quality and last for a long time. I have had mine for 10 years! They hold up and they apply makeup in a professional way
Bellaire, TX
This brush is literally just a brush. It is kind of hard to clean and very average, i would like to find an alternative to it.
Sarah, MS
Sephora Cheek brush is great for just the right amount of blush! Your cheeks will always look natural using this brush
Meridian, ID
This brush is soft and puts makeup on smooth and even. It is easy to clean and looks new again with soap and water
Calumet City, IL
I really love my flat top kabuki brush (F80). It's dense, washes well, and I never have an issue with shedding.
works very well and I have been using this brush for a while now and am very satisfied with the results
Bridgeport, CT
Nice brush, texture and feel of the brush itself is nice but I wish it had a better to grip handle.

Looking for your answer?